( search forums )
Flaming Death Polys
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
sudden_death
January 19, 2004, 9:15 pm
I always get a burst of satisfaction when somebody blows up and flaming body parts go flying everywhere. I was thinking that there should be a special type of poly in 1.21 or whatever that makes does that when a dude steps on the poly. What do u guys think?

~Sudden_Death[:-devil]

n00bface
January 19, 2004, 9:26 pm
Very good suggestion.. this would be awesome XD Could help me do a super awesome better-than-snowden volcano map. with LAVA! RAWR.

?
January 19, 2004, 9:28 pm
Well there already is a death poly, i don't think we need a super-duper death poly

DesFS
January 20, 2004, 12:09 am
1) For truth, we already have bloody deadly poly's. They DISSOLVE bodies on contact.
2) Suggest this idea next time (or ones related to it) in the map maker section.

peemonkey
January 20, 2004, 12:49 am
nice idea.
*steps on lil mine, bursts into flames*
*steps behind fire scernery, bursts into flames*
me likey!

juice _ box
January 20, 2004, 3:30 pm
quote:1) For truth, we already have bloody deadly poly's. They DISSOLVE bodies on contact.
2) Suggest this idea next time (or ones related to it) in the map maker section.

Stfu. K?

Great idea, along with this type of poly sticky and bouncy would be awsome to. :)

sande24
January 20, 2004, 4:18 pm
i think the guy shouldnt die right when he touches the fire... he should get burning and go out of control (start shooting with gun) at the same time his health goes down... then its gonna be more realistic...

Droopy
January 20, 2004, 6:20 pm
Kewl!(spelled right?) I like it!

But I don't get it why do you guyz always have something against every idea! I just don't get it! Me dumb! Bu bu getz!

OK I'm done.

F842
January 20, 2004, 7:37 pm
I think he just wants a poly that gives harm plus fire effects, not an upgraded superdeath poly. let him have it, sounds kewl.

kkazican
January 20, 2004, 7:52 pm
Oh yeah firey death is one of my favorite types of deaths.

bLaStEr
January 20, 2004, 8:15 pm
mmh, I can smell the burnt flesh...

n00bface
January 20, 2004, 9:49 pm
Maybe there could be a setting on the already deadly pollies to be fire-typed? O.o

?
January 20, 2004, 10:30 pm
the napalm grenades were a better idea