( search forums )
Welcome... to the Jungle...
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - New Maps
November 28, 2002, 6:00 pm
I've been doing some happy mappy things with my pc, and out of my magical stew came an update and a new map!
You might not have the first jungle map, and definately won't have the second, but im sure you'll be plesently surprised...

Download Attachment NOW: [IMAGE] StickyJungles.zip51.14 KB

Here are some niiiice screenies

[IMAGE]

[IMAGE]

Apro
November 28, 2002, 10:11 pm

Was it the rapper Coolio singing about "The Campers' Paradise" [:D]? Well I have to DL this first so I can tell what I think about it... Does it have bot support? Oh and what MOD is that? Looks trippy [:-hypnotized]... MAN! IS THAT JIMI HENDRIX THERE [:-bigeyes2]... Nah... It's just some other black dude with plasma guns [:-indifferent]... Whoa... I've been smoking too much again. Check my pupils [:-bigeyes]. Groooooovyyy [:-spin]...

November 29, 2002, 8:02 am
IT'S A WATER FIGHT YOU MORON!

is what a very rude Sticky would say. Why else is the blood blue?
It's my MOD which i am still (slowly) working on. I only need to do the sounds now.

Oh, and yes, they both have bot support.

Oh, and yes, it is a kinda campers paradise, but most of the spawn points are right behind the little hidey bits.

Oh, and yes, you have been smoking too much again.

Oh, and yes.... i forgot what i was going to put. [IMAGE]

Apro
November 29, 2002, 8:23 pm
A water war mod? Cool... Does it have Super Soakers? But about the maps... Ummm... You could use more differing colours... You know... Shadings and stuff. And make the bots to run differing paths so that they aren't just chasing each other around like in a poor merry-go-round simulator... And in other one of those maps the bots are shaking weirdly... Are they epilectic? At least it seems so... But don't get me wrong: the maps aren't all bad... Keep on experiencing the possibilities of the two map editors...