( search forums )
whit wich program can i see ...
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Need Help? Report Bugs!
sativa
January 21, 2004, 6:53 pm
well i already recorded some stuff from soldat but whit wich program can i watch my film exept soldat itself

b00stA
January 21, 2004, 7:07 pm
You can't directly view them with something else.
Either watch them via Soldat (which of course is the best way to do it.) or extract it to sequenced Bitmaps and convert it to a AVI.

quote:- Soldat.exe -demo name (freecam speed notexts extract)
(runs the game and plays the demo specified by name. Optional paramaters are:
freecam (0/1) - the user can freely change the camera (default 0)
speed (0-...%)- how quick the playback will be specified in percents (default 100%)
notexts (0/1) - no texts, menus or cursor will be displayed during playback (default 0)
extract (0/1) - extracts the demo to BMP files (default 0). Later they can be used to make an AVI file in a program like "Bmp2Avi".
The sound can be extracted with a program like "Total Recorder". Please note that this can take time and is not recommended on slower systems. For better results specify lower speed (like 50%).
example:
Soldat.exe -demo demo12
Soldat.exe -demo demo19 1 200 1 0
)

just extract a demo to BMP and use a program like this: http://www.divx-digest.com/software/bmp2avi.html to convert it to a normal video (use a codec like DivX or XviD for low file sizes+good quality)
Or.. you can still use Fraps. I simply record a demo and afterwards I only capture the stuff I want.

Thegreatnick
January 21, 2004, 11:18 pm
i'm sorry, but i'm a |\|()()|3 with no technical language in my vocabulary.
can you please xplain the above statement into plain english
ta
nick

b00stA
January 22, 2004, 2:56 pm
http://archive.forums.soldat.pl/topic.php?topic_id=10725
just use this tool.
Copy it into your Soldat directory and run it. Choose the demo you want to extract, check the settings and choose Yes for "ExtractBMP", then press play. Soldat will start, play the demo and save every frame to bitmap files. This will lag..
afterwards you can use Bitmap2Avi to convert it.

neverknown
January 22, 2004, 10:14 pm
theres a tool on www.selfkill.de.. top left corner under the top 5 downloads