( search forums )
soldat 1.2 bugs
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Need Help? Report Bugs!
palloco
January 21, 2004, 8:42 pm
I believe this will be a litlle start for another big quantity of bugs shown.
My computer crashes after playing the intro. What is necessary to see it. I can watch it normally but I see squares with no texture. I bet this is a problem of the movie reader that is not compatible at all with any system: K6-3 400 with Voodoo 3 3000 AGP in Win 98, motherboard AOPen AX59Pro, 256 Mb RAM.
Bug of seeing a player in different color than real one persists even after rejoining server. Anti lag seem worst than before but this is just a 2 minute impression, btw where is the option to not to compress data to send over internet?
Also the bug of joining a team and not getting into the game when i joined it correctly before. If I change team constantly i get flood kicked.

Edit: Look, I joined and the only thing my guy was doing was following my teamie, in fact I am my teamie(I dont have Law) and me is a ghost following me, lol, it is not me, it is a bunny. Now try to understand me... or my double :P
It is not a joke, I took this picture by myself
[IMAGE]

b00stA
January 21, 2004, 9:18 pm
The demo playing thing has been reported once afaik, don't know what to do :/

Yepp, you can disable the compression. Soldat.ini > Network > Compression

n00bface
January 22, 2004, 7:17 pm
Palloco, what server where you on when that bunny thing happened? It happened to me on toadSmoke's server and I PMed him about it.. hah.. Because I think it has to do with the linux server :\

palloco
January 23, 2004, 7:59 am
I was a Windows server, because someone had ping 0

NightCabbage
January 25, 2004, 8:54 am
Anti-lag - yes, I find that it's worse than 1.1.5

Many many more misses, and usually in 1.1.5 if you hit them dead center (not just clip their head of feet) then it counts the shot, but in 1.2, often when you hit them dead on, it doesn't count.