( search forums )
Sort of back
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
Duke33
January 22, 2004, 2:37 am
I've been away from the forums for months, and I havent played much soldat. Been busy with other stuff. Today, however, a pretty little email arrived telling me that 1.2 was out, so I downloaded it. I thought that I might as well check out how the people were doing out here.

I'm not too sure how often I'll be around, but I do like being reasonably regular. Besides, I made some friends, of sorts, so I'd like to come around occausionally and see how things are going. I already said this on one other thread, but I just have to say it again. I came back to 1291 threads. I am still in amazement...

Anyway, i just thought I'd say hi. I've been looking around a wee bit, and there seem to be so many people, and not a lot of familar names. I hope its for the better, though I dont really think so. I do hope that some of the people I had a good time with arent gone.

So I think I'll make myself come on every week or two. I've been addicted to this forum before though, and I dont want to do that again, what with pressure from school and other things. So I'll try not to come on every day

I expect that all the newbies arent too interested in me going on, but I think the vets wanted to know. Or so I hope.

Thanks.

Aquarius
January 22, 2004, 2:44 am
They always come back

R
January 22, 2004, 2:48 am
welcome back, nice to see you still have your 1337 text sigs =p

BMF
January 22, 2004, 3:39 am
i am actually kind of glad that you are back

which is surprising

that fuking sniper
January 22, 2004, 4:36 am
O hello there, Duke, welcome back, I was just on my way out...of Soldat :P

peemonkey
January 22, 2004, 5:25 am
Look at me Duke! Colenel! I've Missed you sooo much! yer my idol!

eyic
January 22, 2004, 7:30 am
duke man, i missed j00 and ur avatar and i remember ur avatar with the hamster with the bazooka, oh good times :)

?
January 22, 2004, 8:57 pm
duke has raised teh overall iq of teh forums yet agin!! welcome back man !!!

Weed
January 22, 2004, 9:23 pm
welcome back man, nice to see that someone with brains actually came back ;)
and im not being sarcastic :/

Duke33
January 30, 2004, 1:42 am
Thanks all. I appreciate it. I don't play the game much anymore, but I like being around on the forums. Anyway, it seems that I am needed ;) Just joking. I'll be on and off, as I can.

Eyic: Yeah, the hamster was cool, but the monkey kicks ass, you have to admit.

wormdundee
January 30, 2004, 3:53 am
god, its duke, we're all gonna die!

and yes, that monkey is the most kickass pic ever...picced ...yeh

anyways welcome back, yet again, im starting to wonder how many times ive said that to people, what with all the people leaving and then coming back and then going again and so on and so forth

NightCabbage
February 2, 2004, 6:25 am
ah, coo, u actually r back :) lol

*notes how some people come back only to say that they're back...*

Glad ur back ^^