( search forums )
1.2 not quite what i expected.....
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
Camping_Carl
January 22, 2004, 7:26 am
Well... its nothing what i thought it would be like... i mean it took him along time to come out with it and its ok... i mean its blan...the same thing but with more stuff = \ i dont know it just doesnt please me

Chakra
January 22, 2004, 7:32 am
..Carl's humble logic brings tears to my eyes..

(all 3 of them)

frogboy
January 22, 2004, 7:43 am
I'd be happy if the barret aim bug was still there.

Spitzfiya
January 22, 2004, 7:58 am
1.2 = crazy sh1t but nobody seems to agree.

Man this is wierd.

BManx2000
January 22, 2004, 3:48 pm
I agree, but everybody else is whining about weapon balance (not like that's new or anything :/ )

Camping_Carl
January 22, 2004, 5:34 pm
Nothing wrong with the weapons... i just think the game is... :( not soldat

Omenalimonadi-
January 23, 2004, 8:50 pm
1.2 is very much the best version.

Fighties are so much more happeh.

ClanKwH
January 23, 2004, 11:04 pm
Man the weapons just even got better! learn how to use them for freaking sake! even i could do killing spree at the first time i tried it!

Weed
January 24, 2004, 12:38 am
thats xactly the issue man, i see u dont get it, lemme try to open ur eyes k?
good, even u could kill with an AK right? that means it isnt the same, game is easier, and yes, for ur knowledge, AK was one of the harder weps to control in the former version, a player needed skills back then.

ill take an example, the player i always called an AK God, Nadj, the guy was the best AKer i ever seen in the game, so what now? any new player can be on his lvl without even playing more then twice.
its frustrating indeed, now no skill is needed for the game, its the end of the good players age.
but money turns this world around, and if the game is too hard the money doesnt come, so yes, economicaly its a good version, but im sure many of the ppl that paid for the game are dissapointed.

what to do? i guess ill keep depressing ya'll till i join the army and die.