( search forums )
/mercy bug (was: Now This Is Comedy!)
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Need Help? Report Bugs!
Hanz
January 23, 2004, 1:15 am
[:P]While I was trying out the new taunt which I am sure you all know...*COU/mercyGH*. Try putting it in while in mid-air. You will notice that you will not die, but all the next shots that you take will cause blood to fly out from yourself, and it won't hurt you. It looks cool, and will only work if you host your own server, you won't see it if you are another server. [:O]Woot[:O]! This is a bug that I want to stay!lol...[8D]

CardBoardWarrior
January 23, 2004, 2:07 am
Umm...it dosent work for me...

peemonkey
January 25, 2004, 3:30 am
doesnt happen for me. I'd call it yer problem ;P

lava
January 25, 2004, 6:47 am
in case dont use the law,but its not a bug its an easter egg(cool secret)i say i wish if it wont be fixed

NightCabbage
January 25, 2004, 10:27 am
Basically, this bug is harmless, all it does is create more blood when you shoot.

I was able to replicate.

b00stA
January 25, 2004, 10:51 am
quote:Originally posted by b00stA
peemonkey, when I type&enter /mercy and then shoot the LAW.. about 7 missiles fly next to me. I'd call that a problem.

That's a bug.
the blood thing can be kept, I guess.

NightCabbage
February 2, 2004, 10:03 am
b00sty - I can't replicate that bug, can you?

Anyone else?

b00stA
February 2, 2004, 3:06 pm
quote:Originally posted by b00stA
Choose any weapon.. for example the chainsaw, type /mercy and directly after that shoot. The /mercy animation will stop and you won't die. Now everytime you shoot blood comes out of your body.

I think it should be fixed, because it causes "problems" with the LAW.

Try it with the MP5 or something..

Dragon88
February 3, 2004, 12:53 am
It is. That's why the blood comes out. And this does tsill exist. It's quite easy to do actually.