( search forums )
fuking up dnastix with a lead pipe !NEW STORY!
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
Camping_Carl
January 23, 2004, 3:47 am
Fuking DnaStix up with a Lead pipe:)

Well it all started one day dna stix was slowly walking up the street to get a loaf of bread when he found a doller! He thought he was the luckest man alive So he went home and got his groove on with his wife but when he was butt fuking her and found a used condom... he got very very mad.. He didnt kill her or any thing.... he just called his possie to come and do what they needed to do.. Well when his possie got there they said you like to be a whore huh huh bitch answer are question ANSWER IT. All she could do was cry and cry... She didnt last long the guys took a super soaker XX4 And shoved it up her ass with liquid nitrogen and shot.. she froze in a matter of seconds and Dnastix had a new ice sculpture. All he could say after this is atleast her nipples are hard :) and her pussy is cold and he w00ted like he neve w00ted before. Well after about an hour he got tired of looking at So he took out the good old samuria sword and cut her in half! Well when he cut her in half he found a treasure map inside of her! He was so exicted so he took her head and did a involintary blow job to him self.

Well after he got his jizz out he left the house and his possie left to.. What he didnt know is that The [:-censored] lord is now pissed at him. The shiot lord use to fuk his wife since she had the tightest ass in the world.. The shiot lord owned every thing he owned people he had his bitches he had his own pimps even! Then the shiot lord got hit by a meteor and died. So Dnastix was walking around town when he grabbed this ladys ass but she turned out to be 55 and she beat his head in with a handy dandy lead pipe. After this she unzipped his pants and called her Old bingo possie and they gang banged him with dildo strap ons.
After severaly Raping his ass they where sickend because he was horny the whole time so they voodoo shrunk his penis to the size of a small pencil.

Dnastix was heart broken over his small penis all he could do is cry like a small child... and thats what he was taken as the child molestors moved in at that moment and tried to get into Dnastix pants. The first person to try to get into dnastix pants was OJ simpson.. He first offered Dnastix a couch made of dildos and said hey baby want some black man penis all Dnastix could say was no. OJ simpson then grabbed dnastixes ass and dnastix blushed like he usually does. Right When OJ Grabbed his ass Dnastix slipped on a dildo falling down hitting the ground made the floor shake a little making the could of dildos fall down all over the room dildos where rolling around then OJ came running at Dnastix and tripped over dnastix Falling over him Then.. his death came... A dildo strait threw OJ's head :( Dnastix frowned then he pulled down OJs pants to see if the black man really did have the bigger meat when he saiw that there was a sausage tapped to His [:-censored] Dna was very disapointed and ate the sausage.

Well DnaStix didnt want to leave dead old OJ behind so he brought him around with him in a little red wagon! Well Dnastix got half way down the street when he saw his Next Child molestor... it was The ultimate man.. Michal Jackson Thats when Dnastix shuddered....he about cryed at the feet of Michal jackson..... Then Michal jackson saw OJ and Tradded Dnastix A package of Old libray books for The wagon and OJ dead simpson.

DnaStix got sick of the [:-censored]ing world and the molesting he almost got He was just tired of getting beat to death many differnt times thats when 5 mexicans 9 muslims 22 americans 6 blacks and a couple of polish guys came in armed with lead pipes. Thats when the beating started... They start out by saying Hello Hitler... Dnastix Looked around and said WTF??! The 5 mexicans split up first and the largest mexican came in fast with pants unzipped he Did a back flip over dnastix while wacking dnastix on the head with his penis. That about knocked dnastix out of the fight but it didnt he was still hanging in. The other 4 mexicans Took there lead pipes and Slashed off dnastix pants very fast and the first mexican jumped and knocked dnastix to the floor and shoved his lead pipe into dnastix's ass and said he needs more !! thats when the other 4 mexicans shoved there lead pipes up his ass DNASTIX YELLED IN PAIN! ARRRR he was getting pissed and the blood was leaking out of his anal ass. Then the 9 muslims came in with there lead pipes thats when dnastix [:-censored] out the 5 lead pipes from the mexicans and they flew out of his ass so fast with such a fast force it went threw the mexicans Heads and chests killing all 5 of them.

The 9 muslims jumped back with the 22 americans and the 6 blacks Then they call came in at once thrusting and Knocking dnastix in the face over and over with there powerful lead pipes until dnastix fell and cryed once more then the 22 americans duck taped Dnastix to the floor and they all shoved there 37 LEAD PIPES UP HIS ass Thats when DNASTIX EXPLODED.... when he did this he killed all the americans and all the muslims and all the blacks Dnastix was dead....

The only thing left was his left ball It rolled around town until it found a doctor and had plasic surgery and got some legs and a head and some feet. Well the little 5 inch ball was not rolling around any more.

Then he walked for days and days.... years and years.... until he went a block down the street... then he was steped on by a large panda bear that was adopted by his former friend mortamore. Thats when the rice in america was poisoned by the prisoners of american because all the chinese died in world war 3 and every one died from the poison of rice then the prisoners lived to take over the world when the giant M on the mc donalds sign fell down killing half of the prisoners. there where only 200 left and they where scared they would die when the panda bear walked up to the prisoners and had sex with all 200 of them giving them aids and killing them all.... the world was left..

Alone..... Thats when god got bored came to earth and beat Dnastix's dead body sinceless for the next 500 years until he recreated dnastix once more to beat him sinceless some more :)

Another Weird story by camping carl..

I dont know if you guys liked it or not I Tried a new form of writing so heh sorry if you dont like it =\ I posted it close to midnight so thats bascally friday right Right?!?!?!?

yea im right so There arrrr!

Aquarius
January 23, 2004, 3:55 am
Ban him! Ban him!

AerialAssault
January 23, 2004, 3:56 am
didnt make any sense, BRILLIANT!
a celebration i say!

societies_punishment
January 23, 2004, 4:08 am
wow man ... thats ... one .. odd ... story

is this what thte bashing place is all about

i should make one called the adventures of punishment
i could base it from what really happens and why my connection is so gay and why Tsp disbanded and whatnot ... hmm

peemonkey
January 23, 2004, 4:09 am
dude! issues! issues!

juice _ box
January 23, 2004, 4:28 am
DONT BAN HIM.!!!!!!!!

Carl... You are like.... [:-censored], if there were an emoticon to express how much i laughed while reading this...............

arC
January 23, 2004, 5:01 am
"and they flew out of his ass so fast with such a fast force it went threw the mexicans Heads and chests killing all 5 of them."

Ahaha, thats classic, a job well done CC.

M
January 23, 2004, 9:29 am
LOL. After this Dna will be very mad.

frogboy
January 23, 2004, 10:02 am
Ha, thats funneh.

Camping_Carl
January 23, 2004, 4:54 pm
wonder if dna has read it yet>.>

Trust
January 23, 2004, 5:08 pm
He deserves it.

n00bface
January 23, 2004, 5:19 pm
The story was about stix, not styx.. calm down guys..

Camping_Carl
January 23, 2004, 5:37 pm
lol i changed it on purpose = \ afraid of dnas power

Aquarius
January 24, 2004, 2:41 am
Coward.

gi.joe
January 24, 2004, 2:53 am
hmmmmm i wonder if this has been red flagged yet?

DNA.styx
January 24, 2004, 10:52 am
ho ho, (sigh)

Alamo
January 25, 2004, 5:46 pm
you are one sick mind...

BMF
January 25, 2004, 8:33 pm
make this sticky

Aquarius
January 25, 2004, 9:06 pm
We should stick CC.

eyic
January 25, 2004, 9:31 pm
i feel sorry for styx :/

Camping_Carl
January 25, 2004, 10:53 pm
Styx You know i still love you :)

AerialAssault
January 26, 2004, 3:12 am
MAKE IT STICKAY

Camping_Carl
January 26, 2004, 3:22 am
Styx make one of my threads a sticky so i can keep making storys :) on the sticky so i dont have to bump my old ones :)

gi.joe
January 27, 2004, 9:37 am
lol

dude is that EVER going to happen?

Camping_Carl
January 29, 2004, 6:01 pm
DAMMIT DNASTYX IS AGAINST ME!

make it a sticky make it a sticky so i dont have to make so many topics!

gi.joe
January 30, 2004, 6:37 am
*que tumbleweed

*whhhoooooooossssshhhhhhhh*

nein

Camping_Carl
January 30, 2004, 9:30 pm
Hugs the tumbleweed

gi.joe
January 30, 2004, 11:25 pm
lol, now thats class

:)

Camping_Carl
February 2, 2004, 3:57 am
Teaches the class

societies_punishment
February 2, 2004, 6:42 am
*slaps forehead*

you guys are nuts .... I like it [:D]

gi.joe
February 2, 2004, 8:44 am
Nuts you say?>

Camping_Carl
February 3, 2004, 6:44 pm
Well this is my last bump before im banned argh!

Deleted User
February 5, 2004, 1:19 am
hahaha, i didnt know CC was that creative! I happened to like the story:)

xx_nuclear_ice_xx
February 6, 2004, 5:55 pm
Shut up you damn whore of a sister and go work the streets you bitch ass loser

eyic
February 7, 2004, 5:20 am
seriously joe, do u really think campign carol is carls sister?

oh btw nuclear_ice is CC lol...