( search forums )
I suppose I should write my "goodbye" letter too.
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
Social Poison
January 23, 2004, 4:14 am
Well guys. I don't thing there's really a whole lot to say. So I guess I'll be as brief as I know how.

First off I'm not leaving because of the new version, per se.

I downloaded it, and fired up Soldat for the first time in a while. It just doesn't have the appeal it once did. The other thing is I have started playing Dransik / Ashen Empires. BMF knows this, as do a few others.

Soldat used to be my fix. I used to do this and feel great, have fun, own the hell out of a few n00bies. And it became more fun when I started playing in clans. Which I suppose is part of the reason I stopped playing.

When BioHazard started going down hill, so did my play time. I guess this [:-censored] happens.

Just wanted to say thanks to a few people.

That Fuking Sniper - Dude. you are one of the few guys I've talked to in the Soldat community that I've totally clicked with. We've had some awsome conversations, and you've made me think. Thanks.

BMF - It's been fun dude. Had some wild times getting pissed and yelling at people with you. Take it easy.

Wormdundee - We went from Liero to Soldat together. It's been a blast... and you've been in what? 3 clans with me (Terror Sabbath: Sabre Squad, The Five Horsemen of the Apocolypse, and BioHazard, right?). Thanks dude. keep it real. and keep pwning people with the Ruger.

Hercule - for being an intelligent voice in the forums. (Btw a friend of mine just told me who Hercule Poirot actually was :P)

NightCabbage - for being a presence in the boards. it's been cool, man.

DNA.Styx - as much as we piss and moan, you maintain a killer server and a killer forum. Keep it real.

LxS (sorry for the mispelling ;) ) - Your comics kicked ass. thanks for letting me get free previews on occasion. Man I still remember laughing my arse off with the "flying under the legs, combat knife in the nuts" bit.

Caming Carl - If you're still around. What would the bash pit be without you?

Kamakazi Ninja - for being a crazy knifer.

Fabmanx and all my old BH peeps - Fab, I don't hold any hard feelings toward you. I know how this crap goes. Just wanted to say BH was awsome while it lasted... and it was cool beating SV at least in one round.

In case you were curious, I started playing in version 1.02b, and registered in the first version where registration was required for new features (though I planned to donate anyways).

I guess that's it. If I missed you, sorry. Everyone has affected me in the Soldat forums in one way or another. Most of the time it's been cool. It's just time for me to go.

Feel free to drop me a line.

socialpoison84@hotmail.com - msn/email
SocialPoison1984 - AIM
97883907 - ICQ

or if you feel like checkin' out a pretty cool little MMORPG, www.ashenempires.com . It's a free beta right now till march, so give it a shot. My game name is Corgan, a member of the Templum Viretae. Just ask around, you'll find me (Primoria server).

*Puts his SPAS on his shoulder and begins to walk away, turning only once to wave goodbye*

~~Brian
aka
Social Poison

eyic
January 23, 2004, 4:18 am
NOooooooOOOoooOOooo SP!!!!
dont go!!!
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, :(

damn i wasnt on the list :P

cya SP, it was fun playing with u ^_^

Social Poison
January 23, 2004, 4:20 am
lol Eyic. take it easy kid ;) .

juice _ box
January 23, 2004, 4:24 am
OMFG YOUN NEWB YOU A NEWB AFRAID OF 1.2??????

jk, anyway, you've always been a respectable guy. Farwell.

Social Poison
January 23, 2004, 4:29 am
respectable? you just flamed me in TFS's thread :P

bugger off ;)

juice _ box
January 23, 2004, 4:33 am
I wasn't flaming, I was using you as an example of a good citizen. maybe it came out wrong, oh well. Bye :)

Social Poison
January 23, 2004, 4:42 am
I think so, go read the TFS thread again ;)

I told him to "take it easy" as a life in general thing. you know? like... live long and prosper. If that got relayed wrong, whatever, haha. I didn't mean for him to like... take it easy about the 1.2 thing.

Take it easy is a common thing for me to tell someone when we're partin ways.

fabmanx
January 23, 2004, 4:46 am
Hey SP....wanna say u were the best aug'er i knew...it was a pleasure to have u in BH...ur the only one who brought a sense of maturity to that clan....i'll miss playing with ya bud...but hopefully we can talk on msn...

arC
January 23, 2004, 4:49 am
Well I didn't really know you well, and for some reason I have you on my msn... Everytime I read one of your posts its always an intellegent and meaningful comment. Have fun playing ashen and whatever you may do. :)

liquidis x snake
January 23, 2004, 4:59 am
I, "LsX" (*cough* check spelling, SP *cough) tip my hat off to you. You are one of the few people that have earned my respect (like, honestly, my REAL respect) because of your kindness and [:-censored] throughout my year and so of Soldat. Thanks for being such a cool guy, and I hope you enjoy whatever you're going to do.

Spitzfiya
January 23, 2004, 5:08 am
Seeya Social altho I never really knew you (Mabye a tab brush of the shoulder in BH) I hope you had fun in the Soldat community thanks for being apart of it :)

BMF
January 23, 2004, 5:14 am
i love you man!!111

but you always playing Dransik now GRRRRR
I'll go bug you on MSN now

quote:ur the only one who brought a sense of maturity to that clan

what about me you BITCH. I am mature as [:-censored]

wormdundee
January 23, 2004, 6:21 am
goddamit, this is so damn annoying, i may just leave cuz everyone else is leaving, which admittedly would suck, but hell, its pissing me off so much :P i think ill get ashen empires :P

fabmanx
January 23, 2004, 7:01 am
"what about me you BITCH. I am mature as [:-censored]"

Yea u sure showed some maturity there BMF...sigh

that fuking sniper
January 23, 2004, 7:17 am
Bye bye SP, it was great while it lasted.

LumpyFerret
January 23, 2004, 7:47 am
cya later old schooler...

?
January 23, 2004, 6:56 pm
bye bye buddeh

Camping_Carl
January 23, 2004, 7:00 pm
GODDAMN IT see you bro............ read my new story..

TIR_Blade
January 23, 2004, 10:01 pm
man this sux, don't leave, i no u were kinda inactive neway but comon :'(. Wait, was soldat like ur social poison? Lol im sorry hadta let that corny one go. bye bye SP :D

n/a
January 23, 2004, 10:22 pm
Maybe there should be included a new category in this forum 'words of goodbye'..
or something..
Everyone who leaves (or feel like leaving) could start a topic about himself ;)

You live about 5000 miles away from me, SP ; I never spoke, saw or heared you ...
but may be the luck with you and may be the same luck for all of the potential leaving
soldatforumusers...

sativa
January 23, 2004, 10:28 pm
bye bye

Camping_Carl
January 24, 2004, 2:10 am
sativa you say more than good bye dammit before i kick your balls in

societies_punishment
January 24, 2004, 4:38 am
man that kinda sucks to see social go i dont know hi to well but he was a nice dude

but wtf I was SP before he was .... everyone has forgotten abut punishment ..... *runs into the next room crying*

societies_punishment
January 24, 2004, 4:43 am
*runs back into the room*

i guess the only good that can come of it is that no one wil call me social punishment anymore. the S means societies get it right dammit ... it think it was my name that insired him to make the social posion anywho

does matter much now anyway my name has switched from S.Punihment to the full name of SocieitiesPunishment it now fits with a tag barely THANK YOU SO MUCH MIKE where ever you are!!

*runs outta the room crying again*

xXShavoXx
January 24, 2004, 5:12 am
Take it easy SP. Had lots of fun when we both played Soldat! Godspeeeed SP... godspeed. ;)

PS: And get a load of this guy ^^^^^^ (wtf?)

Social Poison
January 24, 2004, 9:00 am
it think it was my name that insired him to make the social posion anywho

Dude... I have over 950 posts in this forum alone under the name "Social Poison". In the LieroNet forum (*winks at Wormdundee*) I had 1700 under the name "Social Poison". Methinks I was posting with the similar name a bit longer than you ;)

(Though I do find it hilarous that there's another "SP" lurking about)

Here's the definition I've been using of "Social Poison". I came up with it, on my own, late one night on a 100 mile hiking trek I was doing. (Actually it was intially "Sociatal Venom" but "Social Poison" clicked so much better):

Social Poison (sõ'shel poi'zen) n. 1. A person who refuses to be an active participant in society. 2. Someone who upsets the "popular person, outcast person" balance by not clearly being on either side.

that fuking sniper
January 24, 2004, 10:43 am
The "upsets the balance" thing would be something I'm fond of doing... :P

NuZZ
February 1, 2004, 1:23 pm
.... Bye... Oh happy birthday if your read this at all + pm... (I allways remeber vertran birthdays, as your own, 1st of feb? Uhhh Hope you put the right 1 in. Ha, it was my bday on the 30th jan... Ehrm... Funny nobody remebered from anywhere... even my parents struggled to think...)
c ya

Cr4cK
February 1, 2004, 6:54 pm
FEKKA U DIDNT PUT ME ON LIST I SUPPORTED U SO MUCH AND WE HAD SO MUCH FUN TIMES SHAME ON YER SOPIAL COUSIN!

Lurking Dark
February 1, 2004, 9:05 pm
bye, u don't know me, but when I played against you it was
a pleaure to get owned by you.

NightCabbage
February 2, 2004, 7:05 am
ugh :'(

SP - was great having you at the forums, keep in touch by MSN, k dude?

Which brings me to another idea...
Man, we need some way of keeping all the cool people who leave the forum in touch with us LOL

wormdundee
February 3, 2004, 4:07 am
exactly! someone needs to make a vet site or something, where all the people who leave or whatever put all dere contact info and [:-censored], and we can have a forum there where we can talk about the good ol' days and stuff like that

yeh, that would be cool :D