( search forums )
Got banned for... nothing?!?
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Need Help? Report Bugs!
Enik
January 23, 2004, 11:45 am
I was just playing my game in dna.. and what happens, i see someone get banned for possible cheating..[:(] i was already like: huh?[?] how weird.. O well, whatever.
Maybe a minute later than that, i got banned by the same reason. Possible cheat. I dunno what i did, but its pretty sucky to be banned on dna, since its like almost the only server i play on!
Can someone help me out here, why people get banned by a reason " POSSIBLE" cheat? possible isnt really like definetly..
Once again, i didnt do anything, just playing my game, chatting around...
How the hell should i be cheating? By using my barret? :p That aint cheating. I heard it happend to ColdFusion to, and on another topic i c that Evillaugh got banned to.[:-weepn]
Cant you guys solve this problem[}:)], cause its infecting innocent people..
Thanks, thats all i have to say for now.

Hektik Sniper
January 23, 2004, 11:52 am
this has happened too many times now styx, you need to unban these people. I was playing and saw 3 people get banned and there was no way any of them cheated.

koil
January 23, 2004, 11:56 am
oh cmon, its like that spaz bug we had in.. 1.1.3 or 4 (or 2, i'm abit fuzzy today).

its not your fault, its soldat's. in the meanwhile, i recommend changing your ip (by using some program or shutting down your dsl/cable. that you'll suffer quietly :)

Aquarius
January 23, 2004, 1:11 pm
I have been banned from dnagames for cheating too [:(] I have dynamic IP, so it is not a problem for me. It is just a fvckin' bullsh!t !!!

Kazuki
January 23, 2004, 1:48 pm
Same happened to me. First off, I dont know how cheats even work, so... Second, I've played with tons of speedhackers and it SUCKS BALLS! Third, I dunno what I did. I had just stolen the flag and was on my way to the red base and I got kicked.

Hova
January 23, 2004, 3:28 pm
Banned me for possible cheat. I wasn't cheating.

DNA.styx
January 25, 2004, 10:54 pm
Michal is currently investigating these reports.