( search forums )
"Professional" CTF Server
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Kazuki
January 24, 2004, 12:55 am
Some of you might remember me starting my own server about 2 months ago or so. Well, Im starting it again and this time everyone can actually get in lol. I have decided to make a server that imitates the style of DNAGames.net. It will have a pass and it will be professional-based :P

Server Settings:
IP - 65.169.85.3
Name - BioDome CTF
Pass - tadlos
Max Players - 10
Realistic Mode - None
Respawn Time - 6
Max Respawn - 8
Bonuses - None
Version - 1.2
Stationary Guns - None
Excluded Weapons - None
Caps - 8
Time - 60 Minutes
Maps - ALL
Admin - Whoever I Decide :P
Ping Kick - None

My E-mail : AngryBlaze@hotmail.com

E-mail me to ask for the pass, help me out with this community of professional servers that Im making (by using a faster connection, making an Infiltration server of the same type, etc.) or to protest/give suggestions.

Thanks a lot.

Marbire
January 24, 2004, 1:13 am
Nice work kaz....... can't wait to check it out.

Although keeping the pass so secretive, will yes, keep noobs away, but it will also leave it empty alot of the time.....

morpheus
January 24, 2004, 1:18 am
count me in.

Kazuki
January 24, 2004, 1:45 am
Yeah I know, and dont get me wrong, there are many ppl in the forums that are elite, but still, there are those who are still... well, you know...

eyic
January 24, 2004, 3:11 am
kaz tell me pas on msn, nice to see this back :)

morpheus
January 24, 2004, 3:28 am
kaz has a real good server, and he's a great admin, so i highly recommend getting a pass and joining

Hova
January 24, 2004, 4:49 am
If I could get a pass, I would like to join. I'm still a bit new, so its better to hold me off until I proven myself :)

Roy
January 24, 2004, 4:50 am
Hey, nice server. I joined, and there was no one else there at the moment, but I got 66 to 83 ping. Not bad, not bad at all ;) (Though sometimes it would leap up to 200 for like one second... kinda odd.)

Kazuki
January 24, 2004, 6:45 am
lol!!! Thanks for the compliment Morph, sorry I couldnt host, I had to go =( Yes sometimes it does spike up to a high number for a sec because of my comp. It just happens.

palloco
January 24, 2004, 9:51 am
"I have decided to make a server that imitates the style of DNAGames.net."
It is worst than dnagames, no minigun allowed

Kazuki
January 24, 2004, 6:33 pm
UPDATE: Minigun now included! I know that I can trust those of you who have the pass to not spam with the mini and piss others off. lol If that is to happen, you shall be kicked and banned for 15 minutes.

UPDATE: Time changed to 60 minutes instead of 30 so that ppl actually have enough time to get to 8 caps :)

kevith
January 24, 2004, 10:11 pm
Yea for minigun... It's a good weapon when you don't have ppl spamming it and flying all over b2b with it... it's just got a bad rap.

TIR_Blade
January 25, 2004, 3:11 am
Ya great server Kaz, people people, try to join if im there cuz i need friends. Also, this server has better ping than frigen DNAgames so let the games begin :D

Kazuki
January 25, 2004, 3:42 am
lol, Thanks for the compliments/advertisement Blade :P

pitbull
January 25, 2004, 12:55 pm
count me in also !

Liber_Lupus
January 25, 2004, 2:36 pm
You live in usa...your server is in usa, i think it would lag for me.

Kazuki
January 25, 2004, 10:17 pm
Well, Pyso (Australia) got 200 ping on my server. Just letting you know. Its not bad ping.

UPDATE: Password now revealed to whole forum. Please refer to first post.

moysturfurmer
January 26, 2004, 12:56 am
I suggest bi-weekly password changes

Kazuki
January 26, 2004, 1:08 am
We'll see ;)

Neo-Vortex
January 27, 2004, 10:03 am
Meh, why dont you just kick the "noob" people who join?

Kazuki
January 27, 2004, 1:44 pm
Because I dont know whos a noob and whos not. Obviously I wont be watchin every minute either. I have given some ppl that I trust admin and hopefully they will be there to do admin things when necessary :P

sensai
February 4, 2004, 12:22 am
as a person who is somewhat new to this game, i have noticed a definite prejudice in this game by "experienced" players, though it does not seem to have a very steep learning curve. even cs, which has a very high curve is not this prejudiced against "n00bs." could some1 illuminate this issue for me ?

palloco
February 4, 2004, 11:56 pm
Well, people are against noobs because... I really dunno, when I play against noobs I also play as a noob so everything is fine.

Josh1l6
February 5, 2004, 4:23 am
this prejudice is *probably* against people who find ways to cheat in Soldat or spam or commit the crime of not having broadband. But not all noobs are bad, they may be just not so godly at playing :)