( search forums )
What kidda heat are you packin
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
societies_punishment
January 24, 2004, 5:12 am
everyone has a fav gun in soldat and we can all guess what it is and probly get it right ... but i wonder what do you guys have at home to defend or victumize others

I personally carry a paintball gun being in canada with the gay gun laws it much simpler plus you can always mod your spring to make it leathel

but more specifically for thoughs that know all about (or not) paintball guns

i started out with your started crimson red semi-automatic spider

added a handle with re-enforced line to drop the 12 oz tank behind the triggered handle

and then modded the trigger so that i can fire faster

and then added a 14 inch barrel

then got my hands on a sniper scope fit for a .22 cal hunting rifle and modded it to fit

of course you gotta have a 300 ball clear top hopper

-------
when it comes down to it fully assembled the gun is half my height is the width of my bed or doorway

with the right spring i can shoot through glass and leave a perfectly round hole

can be pretty accurate with the scope set right (im getting a rifled barrel next)

and looks so so so SO badass i have people serendering to the very sight of it and have killed 4 people at once AND captured the flag

SO time to here what you pack you got something nice go into detail if you feel like it I WANNA SEE what the internets worst can come up with

Hova
January 24, 2004, 5:16 am
I have a butter knife.

I'm not a big fan of real-life guns really. Espically at home.

juice _ box
January 24, 2004, 5:32 am
I have a razord blade. Yesterday I stayed home from school because I was sick and cut up a plastic lizard... Now who's a bad ass?

Milkman Dan
January 24, 2004, 5:47 am
i have a glock 15....... its a bb gun tho :(

Spitzfiya
January 24, 2004, 5:57 am
I have a Airsoft Desert Eagle, might be usefull someday, it pwnz But i can't use darts like in my Air Rifles... :D....[:-censored]ing crows

Chakra
January 24, 2004, 6:01 am
Planning on getting some throwing knives myself...for the sake of hobby, rather than for the sake of throwing my knives at someone, pinning their clothes to the walls then announcing myself as El Knifo. Only £15 too!

Weed
January 24, 2004, 6:05 am
i got an air rifle, 5+ swords, many knives, 3 bows and plenty of arrows, 1 crossbow and darts, a 45 magnum, and a 22 doverman, got some other self made weps(made of Iron and wood) and ill have a m16 soon.

i may sound like a weapon freak, but actually its a hobby :D

frogboy
January 24, 2004, 6:34 am
I have a watergun and an inflatable bat... Im in danger.

BMF
January 24, 2004, 6:51 am
Chakra i tried throwing knives, they dont work =/

go with the plastic car models

i have a bunch of regular knives btw, i am into that [:-censored]. CQC mostly

Chakra
January 24, 2004, 7:39 am
I downloaded a manual for 'the art of throwing knives' that I nabbed off e-mule BMF... did you get yourself educated before trying the things? .. I really wouldn't mind being El Knifo =|

Milkman Dan
January 24, 2004, 8:56 am
revenge, twice as sweet when your packing heat. i want a paintball gun, a tippman

societies_punishment
January 25, 2004, 8:26 am
seems the only person that is acually armed here is me and that dude from israil (I wonder why that could be) im gonna smuggle in an ak47 cant be societies punishment without that

o yea and also WTF PEOPLE GET SOME WEAPON some guys could be breaking in to your house check it out LOOK OUT BEHIND U

and as for paintball guns they are the ultamite weapon you can set them like a star trek phaser from stun to kill they have a beautiful genre of evil things you can do with them for example

- play a friendly game of CTF with you super cool ass guns against rental noobs
- play a friendly game of drive by with someone you dont like/know
- play rob the bank
- get rid of that pesky rodent problem in your front yard
- you can even hold it just to make your self look badass

they are the ultamite weapon of choice

im so evil BWAHAHAHAHAA *hack* HAH *cough* HAHAH

societies punishment wants YOU! ... to arm yourself for defense but more inmportantly offence

every generation should be particepate in a war
~Adolf Hitler~

El_Mariachi
January 25, 2004, 8:48 am
hmmm, this is freakish...
I can understand Weed in some sense, living in israel, it is a pretty scary place right now, still, I dont see the point of guns in the house. (meh weed ;) ure a weaponfreek, hobby or not, besides, i dont see a point in having lethal weps as a hobby)

But Canadians "packing heat"?
Why?

oh, wait, WHY!??!!?!!!?
/Mariachi

Weed
January 25, 2004, 11:33 am
i feel some racism in SP's post... specially the ~Adolf Hitler~ thing at the end.

i dont have weapons cuz i live in a rough place, nothing to do with it, i had 80% of those weps even before i lived here, so scratch that option.
i could be a weapon freal if i would use all of those, and actually shoot at something or slice some rabbit with the swords, but no, i got them on the wall, besides shooting the 22mm and the 45magnum i actually dont like weapons.

the m16 is something ill get when i join the army, maybe canadians dont know mch bout the army(nice to see ur hiding some draft dodgers in ur basement SP), so i cant blame on of them for being ignorant (read as, dont know how to write the place i come from) or says that in a very rough way: "(I wonder why that could be)"...

i like weapons for colecting, not to shoot at ppl.
if i wanted to kill someone i would do it in a more sofisticated way, after all im pretty resourcefull ;)

sativa
January 25, 2004, 12:28 pm
i don't have any gun :'( but i wanna buy a usp match (i just love H&K) btw check this out http://archive.forums.soldat.pl/topic.php?topic_id=10933

choco
January 25, 2004, 1:03 pm
i have an axe, 2 butchers knives, 2 slug guns, a 12 guage shotty (single shot) a .22 rifle with a 5x scope, a scythe like what the grim reaper uses, a rusty shovel, 2 german shepards (the big dogs) which go for the groin on command and a banjo for bashing heads in (i own the shovel, scythe,banjo, one of the dogs and one slug gun, the rest are my parents) so.......anyone wanna try and rob my place tonight

enjoyincubus
January 25, 2004, 3:06 pm
In my house, there are four different guns:

AK-47 (forget all the [:-censored] about having to "smuggle" guns into the country...it's not that big of a deal)
9 MM pistol (hey, they're ok for protection in a housing environment...but I don't think I'll get robbed living on the golf course and right on the water...)
.22 rifle with scope (it's a really cool little gun...though I doubt it would kill a person in just one shot)
Taurus handgun (dunno the real specs on it, but it's very tiny and easy to conceal)

Of course, these are all locked away safely. My dad put 3 locks on them in a big, thick metal case. But he doesn't know that I know the lock combos...:D

Guns are fun to shoot at shooting ranges. Knives are fun to throw. It's not that big of a deal...they're just big toys and they can protect you, too...ffs, why do some people hate guns?

El_Mariachi
January 25, 2004, 3:38 pm
Why do some people hate guns?
ehrm, no, well, I used to hate guns, I mean, they kill ppl, im over that, feels stupid, doesnt it?
I just hate ppl now.
/Mariachi

Cr4cK
January 25, 2004, 6:35 pm
i got my printer

Urban2
January 25, 2004, 8:30 pm
Crossman American Classic Air Rifle (BB: 755 fps and Pellet: 725 FPS)
Walther PPK
Hoping to get the new 500 S&W Magnum

Weed
January 25, 2004, 9:50 pm
a 22 can kill a person, while a 9mm bullet makes a hole when it exits the size of a tea cup, a 22 makes enough damage, and if u want even more damage use those bullets that open on impact (i got no idea of its name in english). that is a 22 bullet making damage almost like a 9mm :D

juice _ box
January 25, 2004, 10:48 pm
[IMAGE]

DONT PLAY WITH WEAPONS DUMMYS!

El_Mariachi
January 25, 2004, 10:50 pm
A .22 can kill a bull, if properly used. Sure a hollowpoint bullet is pretty good, until someone is vested, but i guess ull just have to aim for the head to have a guranteed kill then.
Id prefer a decent pistol, full metal jacket, with a minimum of recoil. That way, if i need to, i can shoot through walls etc, and also be confident to hit with more than the first shot.
/Mariachi

Oh, on the other hand, a full metal jacket on the bullet kind of makes it rikoschetting pretty easy, but guns only kill criminals and weird axemurderers that come to haunt ppl, so id still go for the full metal jacket.

societies_punishment
January 26, 2004, 2:14 am
no no no im not rasist dont worry its just kinda a cool saying but nice a nice dude that it came from

im really not as crazy as you think im just some dude that likes paintball but by night i connect to the internet and become societies punishment the evilest evil thing that ever commited an evil deed

but ya i agree hitler is a basterd i wish he were alive so i could kill his stupit ass again

i find that alot of americans are armed ...my brother has a grilfriend from the states she [:-censored]ing armed to the teeth

and yes ak74s are readly available in the US and alot of other guns too kinda scary but us canadains dont blow each others heads off theres no market for such guns up here ...

and that pun about israil was not met to be offensive either [:D]

but ya .. as for the printer ... mani wouldnt wanna mess with that guy ... printers can hurt if thrown espessally if its a heavy old dot matrix printer [B)]

juice _ box
January 26, 2004, 2:22 am
you got owned

Weed
January 26, 2004, 3:14 am
well, u can always throw a piano from the 11th floor and hit that mofo on the heads, then go down and shot his balls with a paintball rifle, the open his mouth and drown him with a water gun... holy water if possible, ya know, respect the dead? RIP? thats it, then u make it stand up, u throw a bottle of vodka at his head, light a cigarrete/blunt/joint, wait till u finish, and light his ass, then u start hitting him with a jacket till the fire is off, if this one doesnt work u can always make him roll in the sand (or throw him in the dead sea, im sure he will love all the salt touching his burned skin). then u take a spoon (watch out not to take a really big spoon...) and u take out his eye balls one after the other (if u had a big spoon u will just stand there waiting fora walking banana to come and say: "I am a BANANA!!!!!!!!!!!). after u did that, u take him, tie him to the train rails, after he is half the man he was, u take him to alaska and bury him on snow, then throw that piece of ice to the sea, take a plane to sweden and wait for the piece of ice to get there, u cut his penis off, and put him hand-tied in a room full of swedish chicks... now thats the way to torture a guy, no electricity or burning bamboo sticks between their toe nails.

my spoon is too big...

societies_punishment
January 26, 2004, 5:20 am

i like weed ... hes such a madman [:D]

but some1 out there must have a REAL weapon of somesort common theres gotta be something

Roy
January 26, 2004, 6:29 am
quote:Originally posted by enjoyincubus
Guns are fun to shoot at shooting ranges. Knives are fun to throw. It's not that big of a deal...they're just big toys and they can protect you, too...ffs, why do some people hate guns?

Why do some people hate guns? Uh, because so many people think of them as "just big toys" is my guess.

I don't have a lot of money, but since I'm 18 now I can legally own firearms. I plan on getting a few, mainly a rifle or two for range shooting and maybe a small handgun for home protection. Then again, I plan on going into the Air Force, so I'd hope the base is rather safe. ;)

choco
January 26, 2004, 8:38 am
meh we used to have an AK from vietnam and we were allowed to own it legaly too because it had about 15 bullet holes in it and had 3 bars jammed through the barrel so it could never fire a bullet again, it was from my uncle who died in 'nam on his second tour after he fell and hit his head on a land mine, on his first tour he ambushed a vc squad and took one of their AKs, he even brought it home and had it "deactivated" before he was shipped off again, however these crappy gun laws had it confiscated because it was an automatic weapon, even tho it would never be able to fire a bullet so long as it exists...i hate the governemnt....they took away the only memorabilia of an uncle i never got to meet.....

El_Mariachi
January 26, 2004, 9:27 am
Lol weed, now I really have to ask miself if i think it is proper that someone like u should have guns ;)
Anyways, im a _little_ sorry for bashing some of u. I mean, I think it is awfully stupid to admire a gun for its lethalness, or even consider shooting ppl with it, even for protection, overall, it is a loss in human lives when ppl start packing guns, even for defense.
Im out of this discussion, I feel like im from jupiter when trying to understand some of u.
Btw, we dont have many guns in sweden, ppl dont die that often, the doctors in my city have to go to manchester to get training in treating bulletwounds, so , there, bye
/Mariachi

Weed
January 26, 2004, 11:51 am
well dont worry mari, i got guns, but i cant use them cuz of my straight jacket :/
that also makes my flying a bit difficult... so i cant really take off with my hands tied to my back :/
not to talk about lifting cars, or becoming a trash can (oh the irony, trying to become somthing i already sound like)