( search forums )
3 stuff
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
lava
January 24, 2004, 7:21 pm
both are good news

1)the /mercy bugs like shooting in your back is cool,leave him alone make cool stuff WOW[:D]

2)make the command /laserpen,player will release his laserpen up and make a signal instead of shouting(/victory)

3)this isnt news but i wish to say:where is the commands folder?

b00stA
January 24, 2004, 8:15 pm
1) How exactly do you do it?
2) That's a suggestion, post it in the corresponding forum.. (I doubt it will be implemented anyway :P Michal has the best ideas for new /commands or gestures)
3) "commands folder"? There's no commands folder.. what exactly do you want to know? o_O

lava
January 24, 2004, 8:28 pm
1)in the air type /mercy will happen a cool backshot :P

2)well ok as you say,but when he will make it?in 1.3?

3)new commands to make new anims

b00stA
January 24, 2004, 9:01 pm
1)in the air type /mercy will happen a cool backshot :P
it doesn't work for me. Could you make a demo of it and upload it to the forums?

2)well ok as you say,but when he will make it?in 1.3?
whenever he wants to :)

3)new commands to make new anims
I still don't understand what you want.. do you want to make your own animations? do you want a list of the existing animations?

Tha Doggfather
January 24, 2004, 9:30 pm
/mercy doesnt work in mid-air or atleast not for me either. make a video about it (press F8 ingame)

lava
January 24, 2004, 9:41 pm
as you want,try to use /mercy (non mid air) after you typed the command emmeditly press the fire button does this work,now this make the player throw out blood while shooting,most with chaingun/saw,this is awesome

b00stA
January 24, 2004, 10:10 pm
quote:Originally posted by lava
as you want,try to use /mercy (non mid air) after you typed the command emmeditly press the fire button does this work,now this make the player throw out blood while shooting,most with chaingun/saw,this is awesome

Whah, finally.. I understand it now.

You should try it with LAW.. :p

lava
January 25, 2004, 6:56 am
dont use mercy with m79 and law cause if u press fire while in ground with mercy u explode urself try it with bullets and works >:D