( search forums )
LaserPen impossible no 1 knowed about it?
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
lava
January 24, 2004, 8:35 pm
[:-love]i wish if michal make a LaserPen for soldat he shows hes LaserPen to make a signal that hes there /LaserPen wish if Michal do it[:-idea]

Aquarius
January 24, 2004, 9:07 pm
Huh?

Dark_Noddy
January 24, 2004, 9:38 pm
I think he means like A flare thingie.. or he means (What i think is kinda nice) that ur soldier has some sort of laserpointer.. Wich when turned on makes redlines in air like a normal laserpointer would do.. if U could move the ray with ur mouse and the pointer would have like a 1-2 sec delay U could Draw sh!t in the air ^^

Lag and how it is possible to make it work and the importence compeard to bugs and sh!t is another side of the case..

LiL_FuKa
January 24, 2004, 11:09 pm
Maybe I should ask him to send me a private message in Maltese..

peemonkey
January 24, 2004, 11:34 pm
do that. i think he's crazy or something. writing in the air could be helpful, like showing someone where to go, or pointing out snipers

BManx2000
January 25, 2004, 12:00 am
that would be cool, but I bet it would lag.

lava
January 25, 2004, 6:53 am
exactly like a flare,but red light instead and its a Pen a LaserPen that throws Red Beam if you had laserpens you know what i mean

lava
January 25, 2004, 8:41 am
like this P=Player |=LaserPen Fire Graphic(starting beam) -=Beam

P|--------------(laserpen is just a Command)it wont hurt and you can fire the beam wherever you want,by the mouse u can change the beam direction,itl stop after 5 seconds or more its not a gunsight its a laserPen(where ur mouse is pointing he beam will face at ur pointer,michal i wish if u make it,type /laserpen when he makes it

sauron_the_deceiver
January 25, 2004, 11:44 am
I know what he means. Hit teams and stuff use laser pointers to talk to each other over distances, like 1 flash means no and 2 flashes mean yes. He wants this in soldat, which....I don't like.

lava
January 25, 2004, 12:10 pm
no its nothing special its just a Flash Taunt not to chat or something,just like victory but instead he use laserpen,is that cool,he will stop the flash after sometime make 15 secs and stop the flash then u retype it and flash again its a taunt nothing special