( search forums )
THERE ARE RULES IN THIS FORUM!?!?!?!
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
EvilLaugh
January 25, 2004, 12:54 am
FUCKING HELL! TOMPENNY GOT HIS THREAD LOCK BY EVIL MODERATORS, ALL HE WAS DOING WAS SPEAKING FREELY!!! OBVIOUSLY STYX TOOK A NOTE OUT OF BUSH'S BOOK AND RELEGATED US TO FREEDOM OF SPEECH ZONES!!!!!POST YOUR THOUGHTS!

Alamo
January 25, 2004, 12:56 am
my thoughts: i can read small fonts too...
maybe you lost your glasses and have -15 on your eyes but i can read small fonts too!

EvilLaugh
January 25, 2004, 12:58 am
I dont care about the fact you can read small fonts, you stupid ignorant appressive racist, fasicist fuck

Dark_Noddy
January 25, 2004, 1:26 am
I only have 1 thought now...

Big red font = pain in the eyes at 02:25 am !

?
January 25, 2004, 1:36 am
eh who cares, we gto 10 poeple joining the fourms a day, someone will replace him

n/a
January 25, 2004, 2:09 am
ow, we got a part-time punk...

switch off your computer, brush your tooth, put on your sandals and shout some peaceful sentences to your neighbours or the people in your street, city ... maybe reach a helping hand to the local aged people... or fight with cops...whatever :)

When you join this forum you agree with the rules, if you don't feel like 'agree-ing', you leave. Sounds as logic to me. Don't come over with the cheap 'freedom of speach' rule if you can't maintain your duties (,soldier). Hey, just like in society.

EvilLaugh
January 25, 2004, 2:31 am
Yeah, but this is the Spam forum, which pretty much promotes freedome of speech, and its called the bash pit too.... :D

Oh and um, you can see what I said even after looking away... cool trick, huh!

Hova
January 25, 2004, 2:51 am
You don't have freedom of speech on a forum.

Camping_Carl
January 25, 2004, 10:50 pm
He dissed michal thats why.