( search forums )
Soldat = Rubbish
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
Zit
January 25, 2004, 1:05 pm
Soldat really sucks, it is trying to be a like a realtime version of worms but it fails miserably. it looks like something off "Click an Play", a crappy game maker.

i dont blame the guy that made the game he was just sodding about and ripping off the people that bought it. I blame YOU tha people that bought it. He's laughing at you man! are you gunna stand for that? You are? well shame on you

"you can fool all the people some of the time and SOME OF THE PEOPLE ALL OF THE TIME" you people are those people that you can fool all the time.

Screw Soldat!

MisterX
January 25, 2004, 1:11 pm
lol ^^ If you don't like it, just don't play it, eh? I'm playing it since a long time now, and I love it since a long time now, and i will buy it, too. I love Soldat, I'm sure all the people who bought it laugh it, so where's the problem?
you know, you play soldat play if you haven't registered, too. and because of that, all the people who bought it played long enough to know, that it's worth buying, i think.
so what you said = Rubbish

frogboy
January 25, 2004, 1:12 pm
Ooh, man, you're in for a flaming... just wait one night and revisit.

Silk
January 25, 2004, 1:22 pm
*yawn* Requesting a mod here for useless topics...

cup_of_squirrels
January 25, 2004, 1:28 pm
To the bashpit with you, you young ruffian!

ThaD
January 25, 2004, 1:29 pm
another Liero fan who cannot accept the truth...

Tha Doggfather
January 25, 2004, 1:29 pm
if the game is such rubbish why do you ever bother to register at the forum and write a post about it, i know i didnt do it for John Romero's Daikatana (the worst game ever, hyped so much it had to suck)

Silk
January 25, 2004, 1:31 pm
He just wanted to make sure that people like us who have played Soldat for hours on end know that we shouldn't like it because he doesn't. :O

koil
January 25, 2004, 1:34 pm
edit:

oops, didnt saw it. my bad :)
bash the pimple!

IBT
January 25, 2004, 1:36 pm
good point tho, i mean, why would you waste money and regester when you could be playing "REAL" games like DOD, im not saying soldat blows goat or anything but is it really worth it for fancy jet fumes, and a good looking interface?

"what you said = Rubbish" and yet again, why would some1 put the time of posting a msg in the forums if the games sucks so bad? you dont see me in the CS forums do you?

cup_of_squirrels
January 25, 2004, 1:46 pm
quote:Originally posted by koil
quote:Originally posted by Tha Doggfather
if the game is such rubbish why do you ever bother to register at the forum and write a post about it

because the man liked the older version. he can express his opinions and/or feelings.. he doesnt mean that ALL the versions of soldat sucks.. just this one.

(fyi: i HATE the 1.2 weapons attributes.. but i LOVE the gameplay)

Actually I know the sod. He just hates Soldat on thw whole

NightCabbage
January 25, 2004, 2:17 pm
Silk "*yawn* Requesting a mod here for useless topics..."

baha, that would be me ^^

Zit - this topic isn't general discussion, it's bash pit :)

(go easy on him fellas ;)

Zit
January 25, 2004, 3:09 pm
By the way i only signed up to the forums to help you people to reilize the truth........Soldat is cheap and tacky and no worth your time or money but u mocked me. You shud be ashamed of yourselves

cup_of_squirrels
January 25, 2004, 3:12 pm
Hang on, he lives a couple of streets away from me, lemme just punch him *runs off*

*runs back* ok. Ok, so now he thinks he's a messiah. Or god. Or Jesus. Or Mother Theresa. I duno...

M
January 25, 2004, 3:21 pm
Go to hell.

palloco
January 25, 2004, 4:59 pm
quote:Originally posted by Zit
Soldat really sucks, it is trying to be a like a realtime version of worms but it fails miserably. it looks like something off "Click an Play", a crappy game maker.

Why does it fail, I do not get it,I have fun with it

quote:
i dont blame the guy that made the game he was just sodding about and ripping off the people that bought it. I blame YOU tha people that bought it. He's laughing at you man! are you gunna stand for that? You are? well shame on you

I blame you fool. I had not ever wasted my money in any type of software, I only use trials, shareware and freeware. And by far this is the best game in these 3 categories. Had you found any better?
You are probably one of those guys who go to a shop and sees Delta Force 2 and says "what a nice game" and buy it for 30$ in 2004 because it is really cheap...

Famine
January 25, 2004, 5:22 pm
Wow, I just laughed at you for wasting your time to bash SOldat. You just set up a whole new account to say one thing! LMFAO!

cup_of_squirrels
January 25, 2004, 6:05 pm
Zit, the Soldat world HATES you.....

ClanKwH
January 25, 2004, 6:26 pm
YOU FOOKING TWAT GET OUTTA HERE YOU FOOKING MORON!

Aquarius
January 25, 2004, 6:40 pm
Hahaha this topic is funny. I am sure he played Soldat once, and someone kicked his 4ss LOL.

?
January 25, 2004, 7:57 pm
he is only 13, he is just mad cause he has no pubes yet =(

Icarius
January 25, 2004, 8:02 pm
You know Zit... I'm going to have to say that... you couldnt do any better, and if you can, then do so.

GeoForce
January 26, 2004, 7:59 am
Your teh rubbish you little Zitty pieace of [:-censored]less [:-censored]wit. Teh truth is that u donjt even know how to fire a [:-censored]ing gun and wen u try to use teh barret you shoot yourself in teh [:-censored] and it goes flying off in teh sky and then wen u joined a [:-censored]ing game you got spawn killed by some [:-censored]ing chainsaw n00b which pisses on you ya mother [:-censored]ing ch00b. Go [:-censored] your mom u mother [:-censored]ing wanna-be-pussy-licker. Zit=Mother [:-censored]ing cock sucking low life mother [:-censored]ing n00by ch00y fat ass [:-censored] head ass licking [:-censored] to likes to shove [:-censored] up his cock. Actully u have no cock you have a stick. You should be ashamed of yourself asshole.

Spitzfiya
January 26, 2004, 8:13 am
By the way i only signed up to the forums to help you people to reilize the truth........Soldat is cheap and tacky and no worth your time or money but u mocked me. You shud be ashamed of yourselves

Go Dig a hole and die, Soldat is crazy sh1t. thats the only reason why im here.

Weed
January 26, 2004, 12:11 pm
oh cmon Zit (i got the idea it was supposed to be sh!t)
anyway, stop watching the matrix, is fukin up with ur deformed head, now u think ur Neo coming to open our eyes? why dont u open ur eyes and see that no one gives a damn about ur ignorance? why dont u open ur eyes and see that u r doing this cuz ur bored and probably u suck at everygame u play? why dont u open ur eyes and watch me do ur mom? why dont u close ur mouth and get the fuk off? all that and more, on the next Bash the Trash show

frogboy
January 26, 2004, 12:19 pm
Badgers, badgers, badgers, badgers, badgers, badgers, badgers, badgers, badgers, badgers, badgers, badgers, MUSHROOM MUSHROOM!

Famine
January 26, 2004, 12:41 pm
quote:By the way i only signed up to the forums to help you people to reilize the truth........Soldat is cheap and tacky and no worth your time or money but u mocked me. You shud be ashamed of yourselves

But it is ok to mock us!?

SNAKE OH SnAKE! it's a snake

SuperKill
January 26, 2004, 1:41 pm
Zit, mind telling us what is a REAL GAME ?

bLaStEr
January 26, 2004, 3:22 pm
You dont even have to pay for 1.2, except if you want full featured game. :P

Zit your posts are giving me a feeling that you think all soldat players are idiots and playing soldat is gay... Its my though anyhow. x)

GeoForce
January 27, 2004, 4:39 am
Btw, Zit is [:-censored]ing himself for 5cents if anyone is interested. Oh wait I was wrong he does it for free.

frogboy
January 27, 2004, 4:43 am
Ooh, coming back for seconds ^_^

Zit
January 31, 2004, 5:16 pm
"he is only 13, he is just mad cause he has no pubes yet =("

Just cos u didnt have pubes at 13 it doesnt mean that i dont have any.....

Zit
January 31, 2004, 5:20 pm
btw badger badger badger is from www.weebles-stuff.com

Zit
January 31, 2004, 5:34 pm
ARE u STILL THERE?!?!?!?! You shud spread the word about soldat, u shud tell poor kids wot they're wasing they're money on. Geoforce, you chant spell 4 [:-censored] and you aint very imagineative, lay off the swearing. Spitzfiya, soldat aint crazy [:-censored], its rubbish sh1t. Weed, your the one who brought up The Matrix so ur prob the one that watches it to much. Famine, i aint mocking u, im helping u. Superkill, a real game is a game that have been made by publishers and developers, like EA or Rockstar, not a freebie, crappy, tacky wannabie game like soldat. Blaster, i think its fine if u play the free version but subscribing aint worth it.

gi.joe
February 2, 2004, 8:41 am
lol this guy is the biggest meat axe ive ever seen..

DeafBox
February 3, 2004, 3:55 am
quote:lol this guy is the biggest meat axe ive ever seen..
Agreed.... complete meat axe.......

This dude just sounds like some mainstream, brain washed, slap [:-censored], kid. If it doesnt come from a main stream source (EA, Rockstar) its automatically crap...
U can take your hand full of pubes and go listen to some nsync or wat eva other boy band your into u stupid turd.

*spits on Zit

eesahe
February 3, 2004, 10:23 am
Just don't answer this thread. This guy is just a stupid troll*, and tries to get flamed.

*What is trolling?

The use of the word "trolling" comes from the fishing technique where
a baited hook is dragged through the water, in an attempt to attract
and catch a fish. Usenet trolling is the act of posting an article, or
"troll" (baited hook) in a Usenet newsgroup (the water) with the
intention of attracting the native inhabitants (groupers) and
provoking an emotional response (caught!). The phrase was originally
coined as "Trolling for flames", where the posters intention was to
incite a "flame war", the Usenet intellectual equivalent of a bar
fight.

frogboy
February 3, 2004, 10:31 am
ARE u STILL THERE?!?!?!?! You shud spread the word about soldat, u shud tell poor kids wot they're wasing they're money on. Geoforce, you chant spell 4 [:-censored] and you aint very imagineative, lay off the swearing. Spitzfiya, soldat aint crazy [:-censored], its rubbish sh1t. Weed, your the one who brought up The Matrix so ur prob the one that watches it to much. Famine, i aint mocking u, im helping u. Superkill, a real game is a game that have been made by publishers and developers, like EA or Rockstar, not a freebie, crappy, tacky wannabie game like soldat. Blaster, i think its fine if u play the free version but subscribing aint worth it.

Ooh man, this is funny...

quote:Geoforce, you chant spell 4 [:-censored] and you aint very imagineative

quote:wot they're wasing they're

koil
February 3, 2004, 10:37 am
stupid gi joe. dont kick up old topics (espacilly the ones who does not concern any humor in it).
:@