( search forums )
The Revolution! (Now Hosted by Selfkill!!)
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Fan Art and Movies
Hitman
January 25, 2004, 1:10 pm
I have made another Movie, and its better than the last one. Download it and please Post your comments! Also, only ten people can download it at once so if it does not work when you try, try it again later! Note: Some people may take offence to the images shown in this Movie, and in case some people get the wrong idea, these do not represent my ideas or beliefs and (apart from Armstrong landing on the Moon and Soldat) I do not find them in anyway cool!

Download Warning, this does have some real life Graphic Images.

Ok, Selfkill is now hosting my Movies. This now means that the downloads will be much faster and more people can download it simultaneously! Those who could not download them before please download them and tell me what you think!

Note: You have to have the latest verison of Windows Media Player, you can download it here.

Hitman
January 25, 2004, 1:13 pm
quote:broken linkFixed!

Hitman
January 25, 2004, 2:52 pm
The Download works fine for me!

b00stA
January 25, 2004, 3:32 pm
Nah, I think his disk is full, so windows tries to clean it up by deleting temporary files etc.

Anyway.. it's really good, except the fact that it jerks like hell.. WMV sucks, use XviD/DivX instead >:/ (you would have better quality with the same file size and it wouldn't need that much CPU usage..)

The idea is good in a sense.. but.. well.. Hitler, JFK shot, WTC etc. and then Soldat? That's like saying Soldat is a catastrophe ;)

Hitman
January 25, 2004, 3:46 pm
Yeah I know but they are events which had a huge impact on the world and then came Soldat..get the connection? I put two good things in; Soldat and Landing on the Moon. Thanks for the comment.

palloco
January 25, 2004, 5:46 pm
Great movie!
BTW, WMplayer is not neede to view it

Hitman
January 25, 2004, 8:18 pm
You have to have the Codecs that come with the new version of Windows Media Player, which you obviously already have.

?
January 25, 2004, 8:55 pm
its great =D

sauron_the_deceiver
January 25, 2004, 9:11 pm
Woah thats brilliant! I liked your other one just as much too...

Although I wish you didn't put the actual footage of JFK getting his brains blown out, thats disgusting.

Hitman
January 25, 2004, 10:14 pm
Thanks people :D. Sauron: quote:this does have some real life Graphic Images.I did warn you..

More Comments are more than welcome people!

BMF
January 25, 2004, 10:35 pm
I had an honor to have a sneak preview of that movie =)

Hitman, it rocks. I am looking forward to seeing more of your work.

Thumbs up. Best fan-made Soldat movie i have seen. Period.

sauron_the_deceiver
January 25, 2004, 10:40 pm
I know you wrote that hitman, but its still foul, and could be found insensitive.

Nah well, movie still rocks. And I suppose its no worse than the twin towers, which I don't mind seeing. (If it wasn't for the insane amount of deaths, I WOULD say it was pretty cool...)

Hitman
January 25, 2004, 10:42 pm
Wow, thanks alot BMF!

quote:If it wasn't for the insane amount of deaths, and say it was pretty coolI can't believe you just said that! If thats what you think, I hope people don't get the wrong idea about what I think. I'd better change my Original post!

sauron_the_deceiver
January 26, 2004, 4:36 pm
OMFG I'm so sorry anyone I've offended, I wrote "and" instead of "I'd"!

I've changed it, I honestly don't think the amount of deaths caused by the Twin Towers incident was cool! It was terrible! Arrgh I'm so sorry...

And I didn't presume you think it was cool Hitman. Don't worry about it.

cooz
January 27, 2004, 1:05 pm
is was playing too slowly on my pc so i recompressed to divix (now is 10mb) and is playing smoothly...

oh and btw, nice idea and good choice of music too

Hitman
January 27, 2004, 3:26 pm
Thanks.

More comments welcome..

?
January 27, 2004, 9:32 pm
quote:I had an honor to have a sneak preview of that movie =)

i did too!! w00t!

Spitzfiya
January 27, 2004, 9:44 pm
im downloading it now but its sloooow

Aquarius
January 27, 2004, 10:17 pm
Excelent job!

Hitman
January 27, 2004, 10:25 pm
Thankszorssss!

Spitzfiya
January 27, 2004, 10:28 pm
That wierd it goes from real life to Soldat? bad combination but interesting movie...SOLDAT is not to be confused with reality :P

Jfk got sniped by a camping barretn00b, thats cheap :(
^Exactly my point

?
January 27, 2004, 10:31 pm
quote:Thankszorssss!

oh geex your teh copycat

Hitman
January 27, 2004, 10:33 pm
Lol, you don't get it Spitz. ?, I still pwn you!

?
January 27, 2004, 10:58 pm
then make up your own ending losre

Spitzfiya
January 27, 2004, 11:06 pm
Whatever I get it now :D

MisterX
February 11, 2004, 3:43 pm
The move is made really good, but to see things like hitler, jfk's death (there is a real video? didn't know...), wtc, well, that's really strange to see it together with soldat. But to the Soldat part only: you should have made videos of real games in the internet. dunno, but I don't really like it to see an "advertising" (well, I don't think it's made for non-Soldatplayers, but it looks like that ;) ) video for Soldat without scenes of the "real" game, in the internet.
But yes, it's made really good, just..yeah..strange

Hitman
February 11, 2004, 5:31 pm
The reason why I put clips of the WTC, JFK, Pearl Harbor etc, in there is because these were momentous events (Momentous does not mean good, it means this), and these events had a big impact on the world, although there was only one good one (Landing on the Moon). I did, however, think of The Fall of the Berlin Wall after I finished the Movie, but I was too lazy to edit it. Anyway these events had a big impact on the world, just as Soldat has on the gaming world (Well, for those who know it). So, do you see how it connects?

Thank you for the comment, and as always more comments welcome.

Oh and I'm working on a new Movie, should be released within a couple of Days..Just a hint ;)

RogueGreen
February 13, 2004, 4:08 pm
Sweet movie, thats awesome. Hi evrybody![:D]

Hitman
February 13, 2004, 4:13 pm
Thank you, thank you. Welcome to the forums!

RogueGreen
February 13, 2004, 9:55 pm
Where did you get the soundtrack from? Bittersweet Symphony is a personal favourite of mine

Hitman
February 13, 2004, 9:57 pm
On day it suddenly appeared on my Laptop, don't know where it came from..

RogueGreen
February 14, 2004, 4:24 pm
Oh well....I spent on hour last night trying to find an MP3 of it but I failed.[V]

Hitman
March 25, 2004, 1:10 am
Ok, all three Movies are now up. Kindly hosted by Selfkill. Top Post edited.

Tintin
March 30, 2004, 10:29 am
I really like this one, mainly because of the music, I'm not really in to the heavy music that you used for the others.

Deleted User
March 30, 2004, 1:30 pm
Cool!