( search forums )
WTF I GOT BANNED!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Need Help? Report Bugs!
KamI_thE_BesT_slaYEr
January 25, 2004, 9:49 pm
HEY GUYZ THE STUPID UMTARO SERVER BANNED ME! IT SAID FOR POSIBLE CHEATING! I WASNT CHEATING THRE WAS A BIG BUG ON THE SERVERE THAT GIVES U A LOT OF NADES ONLY IN THAT SERVER AND THEY BANNED ME FOR NOTHING STUPID UMTARO![:(!][:(!][:(!]

Mechanoid
January 25, 2004, 10:01 pm
quote:Originally posted by neokenchen
So what is your point[:D], you going to sue them or something[:P]?

his point is that he was getting lots of nades from nade packs.

I just came from that server as well, and i too had many, many nades at my disposal when i picked up a nade pack. very odd. it might've been a server option/bug though.

but if it was lots of M79 nades, then you certainly deserved to be banned. (for firing several M79 nades in quick (IE: faster then reload time) succession is a certainty that you have cheated)

KamI_thE_BesT_slaYEr
January 25, 2004, 10:03 pm
no i want them to unbanned me cuz lots of people there i need good people to fight and im looking for a clan... plus i need help with this bug in this forums it wont log me in i have to put my user and pass every thime i want to post!

DNA.styx
January 25, 2004, 10:28 pm
(moved)

KamI_thE_BesT_slaYEr, you have not said what server it was..

If you read the bugs forum there are several posts about server bans..

n00bface
January 25, 2004, 10:38 pm
quote:HEY GUYZ THE STUPID UMTARO

I think it's UTAMARO! Japanese server, and in that case, you'd have to contact the owner of that (I'm not sure if an admin from UTAMARO! visits forums?)

frogboy
January 25, 2004, 10:46 pm
He said it was Utamaro... only with really bad spelling.

My best suggestion is, go to a different server. Utamaro is a n00b server, most people there have no real skill.

Icarius
January 25, 2004, 10:50 pm
He said it was the Utmaro server.

KamI_thE_BesT_slaYEr
January 26, 2004, 12:24 am
*UTAMARO* yeah yeah it was sorry for the wrong spelling.. so whos the admin and who said people ther r noobs i play there every time come and play me then will see who a noob![:-devil]

KamI_thE_BesT_slaYEr
January 26, 2004, 12:25 am
hello? and i need help with the log in in this forums! it doesnt log me in![:(!]

DNA.styx
January 26, 2004, 1:07 pm
What forums are you talking about KamI_thE_BesT_slaYEr?