( search forums )
Man i have FUKING GAS AND IT SMELLS
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
Camping_Carl
January 26, 2004, 3:30 am
Ok ok ok ok i have gas right?

well i have had gas before and this one time i had really bad gas i dont remember what i ate but man my friend was over and i was sitting in a white chair right? Well i kept on farting and he said dude STOP IT !!! IT SMELLS LIKE DEAD PEOPLE HAVING SEX AND THE GUYS [:-censored] IS ROTTING INTO THE DEAD LADYS PUSSY.. im like it smells that bad then ill stop for a while. so i did then my friend and i was playing supersmash bros melee... so i got pisssed because he killed me after a while and i said heres my HAND GERNADE BITCH and i farted on him and it was like for a whole minute it was just A BIG HUGE FART and he was in shock.

he just sat there while the gas started to eat away at my white chair... and i think he passed out with hes eyes open because he didnt move for like an hour so i won the super smash game. and he was still sitting there so finally i got tired of him being there so i put him in a wheel barrel and put him out side in the snow and he finally woke up and walked away some where i think he died.. i dont know but guys

MY chair is freaking green now... and im pissed

frogboy
January 26, 2004, 3:34 am
You still have it, Carl.

Hova
January 26, 2004, 3:52 am
ROFL, thats dumb.

I only get bad gas when I drink milk.

TIR_Blade
January 26, 2004, 4:09 am
LMAO u r king carl, PERIOD!

Alamo
January 26, 2004, 3:27 pm
oh geez...

koil
January 26, 2004, 5:47 pm
grow up kiddo

Camping_Carl
January 26, 2004, 6:51 pm
ok grandma and im serious about the farting part he was in shock guys..

AL3X1C0N
January 27, 2004, 7:20 pm
lol u got some sick imagination there dude

Camping_Carl
February 2, 2004, 3:58 am
I can share it alex....

gi.joe
February 2, 2004, 8:53 am
Carl your stories are starting to grow on me...