( search forums )
Teammatch.
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
BARON
January 26, 2004, 3:52 am
Is it just me or is teammatch really easy?
I have been playing in a server with over 20 people in the game and I get about 75% of my teams kills I average about 20-30 kills a round ( when im trying) now I remember a while ago there was a few Teammatch relistic modes games does anyone know if there is a good one that will stay a while? cuz i'm looking for a challange and CTF seems to be getting boring now.

BMF
January 26, 2004, 4:56 am
look me up on msn and i will whoop your ass

Kazuki
January 26, 2004, 5:21 am
lol, Im in!

Rocky
January 26, 2004, 6:09 am
Hehe.. im in too.. lets nail him

Captain_Jimbo
January 26, 2004, 6:17 am

There are never any Team match servers whenever I get on. It's either CTF or Deathmatch. Been a while since I've had a good team match fight.

MikeShinoda.pheonix
January 26, 2004, 6:59 am
i think BMF and Kaz could take you lol

frogboy
January 26, 2004, 7:01 am
Me too.

AerialAssault
January 26, 2004, 11:58 am
indeed they could

Rocky
January 26, 2004, 12:33 pm
Hey!

Gimme some more time on v1.2 and Ill get my 79 skill back...already half way through with ruger already ;P Then id kick everybodys arse again.
Up for it BMF? and you kaz?

-RPS

IBT
January 26, 2004, 1:26 pm
eew, msn, i hope you dont have XP with that...
eew...

BARON
January 26, 2004, 4:17 pm
MSN is the leading Instant Chat in the world, anyways I gues no-one really answered my question but if you want to play me then tell me when and where I guess, get a little game going.

SuperKill
January 26, 2004, 4:27 pm
cocky n00b...
gimme 2 total newbs vs you and whoever you want, and i'll show you teammatch.

BMF
January 26, 2004, 4:51 pm
SuperKill you are up

i take Kazuki and RPS into my team. You go get whoever the hell you want, and lets slug it out.

BARON
January 26, 2004, 5:53 pm
quote:cocky n00b...

How about 5 of who ever you want, Vrs me I wanna see how well I will do, since I can take on 3 other teams, and I have before and won. O and if that "Cocky noob" thing was directowrds me I am far from a Newbie Not Noob.

Camping_Carl
January 26, 2004, 6:01 pm
bah im teammatch master >.< add me on aim and ill own you and your friends! Princeofsayjin < thats me AND ILL OWN

SuperKill
January 26, 2004, 6:04 pm
quote:Originally posted by BARON
quote:cocky n00b...

How about 5 of who ever you want, Vrs me I wanna see how well I will do, since I can take on 3 other teams, and I have before and won. O and if that "Cocky noob" thing was directowrds me I am far from a Newbie Not Noob.

you are a n00b and a newbie, and for sure cant beat me in a 1v1, dont act all "GET YOUR MILLION PEOPLE VS ME !!!!111!!!11!!!1" it doesnt work, n00b.

Camping_Carl
January 26, 2004, 6:15 pm
hhahahaha super kill it would be more of a duel if it where me and you vs each other heh and maybe a good one at that

BARON
January 26, 2004, 6:26 pm
quote:you are a n00b and a newbie, and for sure cant beat me in a 1v1, dont act all "GET YOUR MILLION PEOPLE VS ME !!!!111!!!11!!!1" it doesnt work, n00b.

You don't even know what noob means, buddy I have been playing since the game came out, does a newbie play a game or been in the Military for over a year? No.
And I can act anyway I want if you don't like it then why should I play a asshole like you at all? so stop saying [:-censored] and tell me when and where we will do this.

n00bface
January 26, 2004, 6:33 pm
Wow, he really is cocky... I know where you should go... there's this really elite server some god put up a while ago called 'High-Level 100mbit DM' you should all go to that server to do it because there's practically no lag at all and has nice non-corrupt server admins always there that should cater to your every need.

BARON
January 26, 2004, 6:35 pm
Thank you finally someone answers my question, thats all I wanted, I didn't wan you people trying to challenge me then never give a battle date.

SuperKill
January 26, 2004, 6:58 pm
just go to soldat.dnagames.net sometimes, ctf.

villekallio
January 26, 2004, 7:06 pm
Haha i am non corrupt admin. Dont camp or i'll annoy you with secret command that teleports you to your base and puts your score to 0! Phear!

BMF
January 26, 2004, 7:10 pm
lol BARON is stupid

nobody cares that you are in a military. SuperKill will own your ass

SuperKill my challenge still stands. Find some team mates

BARON
January 27, 2004, 8:41 pm
Did I say I was in the military? no i didn't I said thats what they call new recruits in War time is NEWBIE idiot boy. And plus you haven't even seen me play so how can you say he will Smoke me.

sauron_the_deceiver
January 27, 2004, 10:30 pm
Ok everyone, calm down! Its just a cocky player...we see them all the time. Chill out.

BARON
January 28, 2004, 1:47 am
How else am I suposed to act while he is acting all cockey and not even giving a battle time or place, al lI get is "O he will cream me" and [:-censored] like that the most I have gotten out of you people was a place to go, and that was that DNA server andI play in that server everyday, I don't see Mr Superkill asking to like Duel or w/e. Cocky I think not, not as cockey as you guys are towards me.

Marbire
January 28, 2004, 3:18 am
Ahh I love teammatch. Back when SS has servers..... I owned -{S:S}- Teammatch. We had stats, and I finished in 1st palce with like...... 1,500 kills, and whoever had 2nd had about 400.

We shold get a good teammatch goin on one of optiks servers

SuperKill
January 28, 2004, 9:10 am
ok then BARON, what's your name ingame ?

BARON
January 29, 2004, 4:26 pm
Damn the forum was on a down time yuesterday...
My name is [BARON]~BoxeR