( search forums )
Beat up a noob! Tournament!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Tournaments and Clanwars
Camping_Carl
January 26, 2004, 6:30 pm
Well this tournament is easy.

Just go to some random room find a bunch of noobs!
Get a high score WAY HIGHER than them and post a pic of you winning... The person with the most Pics of differnt wins! wins for that Month! w00t!

Still need to make up the offical rules so make your suggestions! on points.

Aquarius
January 26, 2004, 6:55 pm
What a silly idea. [:D]

Camping_Carl
January 27, 2004, 3:47 am
I personally love the idea and im going for the record!

frogboy
January 27, 2004, 4:42 am
I wish I still had that pic of when I was in Silkynode... I beat them 30-6-3.

palloco
January 27, 2004, 8:43 am
CC is right, that is damn difficult, whenever you own in a n00b server they inmediately kick you.

Aquarius
January 27, 2004, 10:17 am
Or they quit.

Spitzfiya
January 27, 2004, 10:43 am
[IMAGE]

Using Ak-74 in 1.1.5 Against a bunch of nooblets :)
Never mind the messed up names that was on my old computer...

eyic
January 27, 2004, 10:56 am
yay thats when pF ws still alive :D

Aquarius
January 27, 2004, 2:48 pm
Well... OK, let me try Camping Carl.

(a few hours later)

I found a NICE n00b (it is very difficult to find such n00b).

I won 25-5, but he killed me only once. Another n00b joined in the middle of the fight, but he quit very fast (he killed me once too). Like I said, the guy beaten by me was very nice (he said that I am good and didn't kicked me from the server). If all n00bs would be like him...

demos and screenshot in the zip file:
http://melankolia.sytes.net/moo/store/n00b.zip

SuperKill
January 27, 2004, 2:51 pm
ctf allowed too ?

Aquarius
January 27, 2004, 3:02 pm
BTW

Crazy idea for a tournament. This is like a bunny hunting... It is funny, because such n00b even doesn't know that he is just a trophy. Not very impressive trophy, but a trophy [;)]

Camping_Carl
January 27, 2004, 3:47 pm
Every thing is allowed super kill ctf teammatch deathmatch what ever adn i see aquarius and spitzfire have a tie right now w00t! good job guys >.< Every one post your screens of you owning noobs!

I need to work out a better system to keep scores on how you beat the noobs so far i am thinking of giving you 1 star for each 100 kills you get on a noob in deathmatch and teammatch. Then on CTF i was thinking of giving 1 star for each 300 points you get because you know >.> you score a flag and boom you get 25 points lol

Any suggestions?

Aquarius
January 27, 2004, 4:15 pm
I think you should set a minimal score factor (2/1 for exemple, I mean You would have to win at least 20:10 or 30:15 or 60:30 etc... Or maybe even 3/1)

Spectral
January 27, 2004, 4:23 pm
spitz some of them scores are blacked out. weird

Camping_Carl
January 27, 2004, 5:36 pm
quote:Originally posted by Aquarius
I think you should set a minimal score factor (2/1 for exemple, I mean You would have to win at least 20:10 or 30:15 or 60:30 etc... Or maybe even 3/1)

Well how would we know most people are going to just post there wins >.< any way lmao not there losses and exemple is such a cute word XD

DesFS
January 27, 2004, 5:50 pm
Spitz! My firewall is down! I challenge you to a 1vs1 duel! An I've kicked yo ass before. :) Better yet, get Jarvie.

Oh yeah, I'll see if I can find a n00b server and give you a juicy screen.

SERIAL KILLeR
January 27, 2004, 6:23 pm
[IMAGE]
A match i played today.

Aquarius
January 27, 2004, 6:38 pm
> Well how would we know most people are going to just post there wins

But they post screenshots, right? Well... to have 2x more kills than any other would be difficult on a server with many n00bs (because they kill themselves too), so yeah, maybe it is a stupid idea.

> any way lmao not there losses and exemple is such a cute word XD

English is not my native language. I even don't like it, so of course I make many mistakes... try to learn Polish, then I will laugh [;)]

DesFS
January 27, 2004, 7:47 pm
Who cares? It's fun hunting. :)

Here I'm learning polish already:

Ja jestem sedzia i mam ostatnie slowo. [:D]

You could fix your rules in English too. 'The winner post'?

sativa
January 27, 2004, 8:15 pm
i can't [:-censored]ing participate to this one, my soldat is just [:-censored]ed up almoust can't join any server or my pc crashes cause of to many bad packet [:-censored]

n00bface
January 27, 2004, 8:35 pm
rofl Aquarius

"Pretty nice Camping Carl, huh?"

It sounded kinda rude too with the "He said I am good"

rofl again.

Aquarius
January 27, 2004, 9:00 pm
> You could fix your rules in English too. 'The winner post'?

Go away you language purists [;)] Some of you live in USA and have even worse grammar than me [:P]

> "Pretty nice Camping Carl, huh?"
> It sounded kinda rude too with the "He said I am good"

Rude? The comment is just a translation. I think the newbie didn't understand why I said this. For sure I didn't want to be rude for him.

I realised that this tournament is a very good idea. I mean, it was like a free lesson! I think that it was a good training for him. Maybe he gained some skill? And for me it was very refreshing [IMAGE], because usually I try to play with people better than me.

Camping_Carl
January 28, 2004, 4:23 am
im going to write down all of the points you people score and then make some of big point system so we can keep score of the minimal points that are awarded w00t and we will tell who the winner of this month is its close to over so POST MORE SCREEN SHOTS!

DesFS
February 1, 2004, 2:11 am
Just for the fun of it, I joined this server DM with 1 guy (a n00b named Joker; go figure). He somehow commited suicide when I wasn't near him, and I killed him 6 times before time ran out.

I'll post a screen when I have time.

Lurking Dark
February 1, 2004, 6:59 pm
Is there limit to how long this match took place..... I thing this one happen
December 11, 2003 it was a good game

Download Attachment: [IMAGE] screenshot15.JPG42.96 KB

palloco
February 1, 2004, 7:20 pm
Oh, I had forgot about this, damn I wish Noobface reopens his server, I only could play there 2 full games :
[IMAGE]

Most kills, most deaths, most caps(shared), most ping, worst fps, biggest name, most noob, most funneh and most vet.

villekallio
February 1, 2004, 7:44 pm
My default fps is between 15 and 60. :P

Ps. If someone wants a screenshot i can be the noob. ;)

sativa
February 11, 2004, 9:44 pm
[IMAGE]
my score 254 / 8

zambo_the_clown
December 10, 2004, 3:44 pm
what if u have a friend that is a newbie and you tell him or her about the tourney and they decide to help you by letting you kill em? there is one problem with this. if someone has posted this then i ust have missed it.

SuperKill
December 10, 2004, 3:47 pm
dude this thread is ancient.

Deleted User
December 11, 2004, 12:31 pm
zambo, please don't raise old threads like this.

Locked.