BMF
January 26, 2004, 7:20 pm

- remove the barret
- return all weapons to 1.1.5 state
- leave the game physics and LAW as it is

eh?....

Chakra
January 26, 2004, 7:52 pm
*slaps forehead* ...now why didn't I think of that!

Oh wait. We tried something like this, we nerfed the barret a little. That's what 1.2b was all about...then Cbble decided to spark off a 192 posted 10 page topic on returning the barret to it's former glory. God bless half those beta testers..

Roy
January 26, 2004, 7:57 pm
Eh... no.

Right now the only thing I would change about the game is the Barret, but I wouldn't remove it. Here is what I would do if I had control of the game:

- Make the Barret INCREDIBLY inaccurate while flying. Also make it very inaccurate while running, but not quite as inaccurate as flying. Standing still, it's somewhat accurate. Crouching, it's pretty damn accurate. Prone, 100% accurate.
- Reload time would stay the same (about 3 seconds) while prone. However, when crouching the reload time would increase to 4 seconds, and for any other non-prone activity it would be 6 seconds. This would greatly reduce it's usefulness as an "overpowered assault rifle" and make it far more attractive as a sniping weapon. (Bugs involving the reloading time would have to be watched out for, heh)
- Return the zooming system to more like it was in 1.1.5. The way it is now, it doesn't seem to work right, and actually interferes with sniping.

In real life, the Barrett M2A1 really does have a 10 round clip, and I think it's reasonable anyway.

Dathker
January 26, 2004, 8:00 pm
*bangs head against table for an hour*

F842
January 26, 2004, 8:03 pm
To be honest, and I know people will just flame for this, I dont like the barrat one bit. It rather annoys me. Nd thats all there is to it, in my opinion. What I know is that something must be done, because it eclipses all the other weapons just now. but I dont know what, I mean, it is already fairly handicapped (long between shot time, huge reload etc). BUt thats just my opinion. please take it as such.

koil
January 26, 2004, 8:07 pm
quote:
-remove barret

agree.

quote:
-return all weaps to 1.1.5 stats

dont agree.
spaz, deagels, ruger and m79 are far more attractive in 1.2 then they were at 1.1.5 .. they shouldnt be 'nerfed' too.

quote:
-leave game physics and LAW as it is

agree.

BARON
January 26, 2004, 8:11 pm
I think the barret is fine, or replace it with some other Sniper rifle. OR, or put another one in there to counter it :)

ClanKwH
January 26, 2004, 8:28 pm
SHUT UP NOTHING IS WRONG WITH 1.2 DONT RUIN IT ITS PERFECT YOU MORON!

Hitman
January 26, 2004, 8:59 pm
quote:Make the Barret INCREDIBLY inaccurate while flying. Also make it very inaccurate while running, but not quite as inaccurate as flying. Standing still, it's somewhat accurate. Crouching, it's pretty damn accurate. Prone, 100% accurate.This would only encourage camping and people who do, would have an excuse to do so!

Roy
January 26, 2004, 9:00 pm
quote:Originally posted by Hitman
quote:Make the Barret INCREDIBLY inaccurate while flying. Also make it very inaccurate while running, but not quite as inaccurate as flying. Standing still, it's somewhat accurate. Crouching, it's pretty damn accurate. Prone, 100% accurate.This would only encourage camping and people who do, would have an excuse to do so!

It's a sniper rifle, in fact the only one in the game. Of course people are going to camp with it, that's what it is for. Using it to assault a base or whatever is a neat way to use it, but it is overpowered in that respect and just gets abused by people.

Perhaps a better way to even out the Barret would to make location-specific damage more important. Maybe, only the top half of the body is an instant kill. Or maybe even the top 1/3.

?
January 26, 2004, 9:15 pm
the only problem i have with 1.2 is the m79 i wish it was the way it was back in 1.1.5, and the scope for barret gets annoyings now, we can just add onto the barret reloading time or something else ot nerf but the scope should be changed back

Aquarius
January 26, 2004, 9:29 pm
Why 70% of players use Barret? Because it is powerful. It is to strong! IT MUST BE NERFED!
Damned, Soldat has 10 primary weapons, not the only one!

Mr G
January 26, 2004, 9:36 pm
just more reload time to the barret(between bullets, not clips)... and that's it!

Caedo Quid
January 26, 2004, 10:06 pm
OR! leave as is :)

Aquarius
January 26, 2004, 10:11 pm
> OR! leave as is :)

...but first Michal should remove other 9 weapons from Soldat. It is "Soldat", not "Barretard" all primaries should be balanced.

CardBoardWarrior
January 26, 2004, 10:30 pm

Right now the only thing I would change about the game is the Barret, but I wouldn't remove it. Here is what I would do if I had control of the game:

- Make the Barret INCREDIBLY inaccurate while flying. Also make it very inaccurate while running, but not quite as inaccurate as flying. Standing still, it's somewhat accurate. Crouching, it's pretty damn accurate. Prone, 100% accurate.
- Reload time would stay the same (about 3 seconds) while prone. However, when crouching the reload time would increase to 4 seconds, and for any other non-prone activity it would be 6 seconds. This would greatly reduce it's usefulness as an "overpowered assault rifle" and make it far more attractive as a sniping weapon. (Bugs involving the reloading time would have to be watched out for, heh)
- Return the zooming system to more like it was in 1.1.5. The way it is now, it doesn't seem to work right, and actually interferes with sniping.

In real life, the Barrett M2A1 really does have a 10 round clip, and I think it's reasonable anyway.

EXACTLY.
IMO "camping" is only when you cant see the sniper when hes on the ground shooting. I expect the barret to be fired only from prone or crouch postition. I wouldnt care at all if barret users stayed in one place, visible, and used it. What pisses me off is that they prance around like damned fools in the air and fire while moving.. and are actually able to kill!

Cr4cK
January 26, 2004, 10:32 pm
im a barretard! hhaah! die! *bangs penis to head*

eyic
January 26, 2004, 10:57 pm
I agree with everything bmf said except returning weapon balance, keep the m79 as it is in 1.2 and return autos, deagles, ruger etc to 1.1.5...

Aquarius
January 26, 2004, 11:10 pm
> keep the m79 as it is in 1.2 and return autos, deagles, ruger etc to 1.1.5

No, probably M79 would be to powerful (I can't believe I said that [;)]) Just nerf the barret.

Icarius
January 26, 2004, 11:16 pm
Why dont we just remove all the guns from soldat and use fists :D

Or better yet, make it so that we can choose more than just 1 primary and 1 Secondary.. I want to have stuff like... Rugar, Spas, Ak-47 things.... that would make the game more fun then I reckon. I actually think now that the best way to improve soldat is to give the guns a kinda like weight system that means you can't carry guns over a certian number of points....

sauron_the_deceiver
January 26, 2004, 11:28 pm
Lol, I put a game suggestion once for a game option that you can take two primaries instead of a primary and secondary...

And the Barret will not be removed. TRUST ME.

N1nj@
January 26, 2004, 11:31 pm
Why is everyone against the law? The walk-off-the-ledge-and-shot thing is a bug, now that it is fix, aren't we suppose to be happy?

Rocky
January 26, 2004, 11:45 pm
Whats the problem? Cant handle some snipin?

Sniping is a good acet of the game. Soldat wouldnt have this many variety of weapons if we didnt have barret. It cannot be remove , but it should be changed, since many players complains about its "unfairness" which I dont really see, since I manage to live with it and still win most of the games i play without using it.

My suggestion to Michal IFhe was ever to consider changing barret would be to make it harder to use it without removing foolishly barrets abilities to fire while moving which were introduced by some players. The bullets trajectory should be even more affect by the players speed and trajectory then what it was in 1.1.5. Compensation should be used whenever a movement is done by the player, which would make more "fair" this weapon since only the most skilled of us would be able to use it. Since its the strongest of them all, it should have some kind of a big downside to compensate.
Tis my suggestion, now... what were you thinking Roy when saying something that *censored*. Seriously, you think you are playing Ghost Recon or what? Its not a realist game you are playing.... come on... we dont need that crap in Soldat.. I hope you understand this... we dont want too technical stuff to be added to our weapons. It should be fun and we must know/have heard some about the weapons involved. Thats where the technicality ends.

-RPS

juice _ box
January 27, 2004, 12:10 am
How long you been playing rocky? 2,3 weeks? When you've been dealing with this carp since 1.1.4 it gets verry old. we all want a solution.

Cruku
January 27, 2004, 12:24 am
There is an easy solution; make your own server and disable the barret. There you go!

Hanz
January 27, 2004, 12:39 am
Or better yet, WE COULD JUST MAKE THE BARRET HAVE A ONE SHOT CLIP...THEN WHILE WE ARE AT A NERFING FRENZY, MAKE IT A 4 SHOT KILL WEAPON!!!YEA...*COsarcasimUGH*. Why don't all you whiners wait here while I go get you a tissue, "Boo-Hoo, I cant cope with its POWER, WE NEED TO MAKE IT WEAKER BECAUSE I SUCK..CATER TO MY NEEDS"

I have a better idea for these whiners, get on an island while I plant the explosives to SINK IT.

The barret should not be changed, you can take down barret users with ANY OTHER WEAPON. It can kill one person every 3 seconds is it? I CAN KILL 3 in 3 SECONDS WITH AN AUTOMATIC! But of couse since the barret is a one shot kill it needs to be NERFED!!GENIOUS!

Get used to the barret, overcome its "power" which all you whiners fear SOOOO much. It is a weapon that is going to stay and none of your bitchings will stop it from existing. I AM FUC*ING SICK OF THESE NERF THE BARRET THREADS!!

GET A LIFE YOU WHINERS, LEARN TO PLAY!

karmazonpl
January 27, 2004, 12:58 am
I have better idea
remove all weapons besides chainsaw
jumping and flying will not be allowed, and you can't use granades
and of course you can go only one direction
how's that ?

T.J.FoRd
January 27, 2004, 1:04 am
if you can only go in 1 direction, what will you do when you reach the end of the level or a wall?

moysturfurmer
January 27, 2004, 1:11 am
quote:Originally posted by T.J.FoRd
if you can only go in 1 direction, what will you do when you reach the end of the level or a wall?

*cough*
and I agree with the crap aim if not prone or crouhed thing

Rocky
January 27, 2004, 1:51 am
juice_box, I should be asking YOU since when do you play the game? Come on.. at least what... a year... a year and a half when soldat was getting bigger and lots of ppl came? Huh?

I've been here since the debut...first called as simple as Soldat when it wasnt that much over-used at the time, then known as X-Tazz (a yellow guy).. then left for a couple of months (6-7months) and came back as RockPapperScissors which im always using since then....So dont get me that crap just by looking at my post count or somethin... plz!

-RPS

kevith
January 27, 2004, 2:23 am
I have the ultimate solution for people who keep saying they are "sick of reading nerf the barret threads." STOP READING "NERF THE BARRET" THREADS!!! :P Oh and as I've said several times since 1.2 came out, I think the perfect solution would be like BMF's idea but w/ a nerfed barret that is inaccurate while moving (I don't think he really wanted to remove the barret ;)

Icarius
January 27, 2004, 2:41 am
Some of you people dont even have a [:-censored]ing clue what the hell your on about. You guys dont know what makes a game good what-so-ever, your simply making the game good for your own means by defending the only weapon you can use, that being the barret. Therefor your opinion should be completly disregarded since your trying to settle on something that benefits you most, not everyone else as a whole, certianly not those guys who use the other guys who use the other weapons, all you guys care about its dirty wins. Have some class already and just understand what we are trying to say. The barret is overpowered and it has been for sometime, certianly as long as I can remember.

yinhh
January 27, 2004, 3:09 am
People who are afraid or annoyed by those "campers" want to remove the barret.
People who do not want to learn new things want to return the old version.

That's all.

Icarius
January 27, 2004, 4:54 am
Your [:-censored]ing stupid. I've never had a problem with camping, nor see it as a cheating way to win, I know hands down i'd beat a camper in a DM if it was a full server.

NightCabbage
January 27, 2004, 5:03 am
Take the most powerful weapon away, and what do you get? Another weapon taking it's place.

That's not a fix.

They all need to be balanced, however, certain weapons should always be better than others in their own situations.

karmazonpl
January 27, 2004, 5:15 am

you have to kill yoursefl
now that would be a fun game, but I don't think you could make it to the wall :D

choco
January 27, 2004, 6:56 am
simple solution for it, make it like the law so it cant be fired while moving, then it would be used as a true sniper rifle rather than one big n00b cannon....nerfing is not needed, just the lack of the ability to shoot it while moving

Silk
January 27, 2004, 7:24 am
What an inane thread.

frogboy
January 27, 2004, 7:55 am
Silk == correct.

Aquarius
January 27, 2004, 10:40 am
quote:Originally posted by NightCabbage
They all need to be balanced, however, certain weapons should always be better than others in their own situations.

The problem is that barret is good in most situations. It is good as a sniper rifle and it is even better as an assault rifle. It is the same good on long, middle and close range. When you prone, when you move, when you fly, and when you stay. For defending and for attacking. It is doesn't matter what you do, and in which direction you shoot, it always shot straight. The barret's bullet is almost unavoidable. Reloading time is not THAT LONG.

Denacke
January 27, 2004, 11:21 am

Just make it a loop, when you reach the end you automaticly go to the beginning of the map

Spectral
January 27, 2004, 12:38 pm
I had no serious problems with the barret back from 1.15. It was much harder to aim well in the air and was slightly less accurate when fired from the ground. Why not go back to that? If so, the rest of the weapons will be around the same level, and all should be well.

quote:Why is everyone against the law? The walk-off-the-ledge-and-shot thing is a bug, now that it is fix, aren't we suppose to be happy?
Damn that's not cool. Crouching in the air and shooting the LAW of great use. I don't think it made the LAW that much overpowered, I didn't see many people using it in that manner nor complaining about it.

SuperKill
January 27, 2004, 12:38 pm
at first i have a request, stop the sh!t about 70% players use barret, that time is OVER.

Roy, if barret will be a camping weapon, you will all b1tch about that aswell, cuz thats where the LAME part of the barret using comes.. (camping)
oh boy it must be so hard to stand in one place and snipe everyone who comes by, sure.

i cant believe how much complaining and moaning are in this community.. have you ever noticed other people that use any other weapon are actually quite good at it, and do good in ctf\tdm\whatever ?
whats wrong ?
you died against barret users and you must cry about it ?
boohoo someone hug me.. im gonna drop a tear soon.

i (and basiclly everyone else) dies alot from all the weapons, and i (and *everyone else*) never bit#h about it in public.

roy i seriously think you should try a diffrent weapon or stop whining.

frogboy
January 27, 2004, 12:39 pm
I have to agree with SK, its only about 50% now... the 25% have moved to autos.

palloco
January 27, 2004, 12:47 pm
"i (and basiclly everyone else) dies alot from all the weapons, and i (and *everyone else*) never bit#h about it in public."

False, when you are online I only allow myself being killed by your barret and you bitch me for that :P

kevith
January 27, 2004, 2:14 pm
quote:Originally posted by palloco
False, when you are online I only allow myself being killed by your barret and you bitch me for that :P

That's right... Palloco the bullet-magnet [;)]

N1nj@
January 27, 2004, 3:42 pm
It is hard to find a balance...

Drama
January 27, 2004, 4:24 pm
quote:Originally posted by Spectral
I had no serious problems with the barret back from 1.15. It was much harder to aim well in the air and was slightly less accurate when fired from the ground. Why not go back to that? If so, the rest of the weapons will be around the same level, and all should be well.

quote:Why is everyone against the law? The walk-off-the-ledge-and-shot thing is a bug, now that it is fix, aren't we suppose to be happy?
Damn that's not cool. Crouching in the air and shooting the LAW of great use. I don't think it made the LAW that much overpowered, I didn't see many people using it in that manner nor complaining about it.

M8 play a duel in 1.1.5

And my opinion is that make barret, very small bit unaccuarcy, annd ffs repair those bugs, i can join about 1 of 4 server (maybe if i hammer ill get one), soldat gets boring while just clicks the 'join game' button

Because of bugs, barret aint my biggest problem right now

Caedo Quid
January 27, 2004, 4:30 pm
Plz do me a fav...name a time when ppl didnt not bitch about the barret...i cant recall :-\

MikeShinoda.pheonix
January 27, 2004, 11:13 pm
leave it alone BMF

DeMo
January 28, 2004, 3:00 am
Bah I won't comment on the Barret thing since I don't play with it.
Sometimes I really do hate Barreters because of the running/flying/shooting thing.

But I don't agree with the point of returning the other weapons as they were in 1.5.
Man.. All my Soldat life I have hated the MP5 because it was weak and the range of the bullets was very little. But since 1.2 I'm loving the MP5!! It seems way more powerful now!! I've been playing with it more and more every day.

Roy
January 28, 2004, 4:13 am
quote:Originally posted by SuperKill
at first i have a request, stop the sh!t about 70% players use barret, that time is OVER.

Roy, if barret will be a camping weapon, you will all b1tch about that aswell, cuz thats where the LAME part of the barret using comes.. (camping)
oh boy it must be so hard to stand in one place and snipe everyone who comes by, sure.

i cant believe how much complaining and moaning are in this community.. have you ever noticed other people that use any other weapon are actually quite good at it, and do good in ctf\tdm\whatever ?
whats wrong ?
you died against barret users and you must cry about it ?
boohoo someone hug me.. im gonna drop a tear soon.

i (and basiclly everyone else) dies alot from all the weapons, and i (and *everyone else*) never bit#h about it in public.

roy i seriously think you should try a diffrent weapon or stop whining.

Who's whining? Not me. As Aquarius wisely said, the problem with the Barret is that it is good in all situations. The weapon is far too generalized. Simply reducing it's accuracy in certain situations would solve the problem.

It was a mistake to change the Barret towards the way it is now. Hell, it would have been better to leave it exactly the same. I used to complain about the Barret in 1.1.5, true, but I got over that and realized that it was actually pretty fair. Now in 1.2 it is not.

Obviously most pro-Barret people just ignore the actual reason we people even HAVE for our "whining" and just assume we're just misguided sore losers. Great going.

that fuking sniper
January 28, 2004, 7:04 am
The way I see it, either make an "Instagib mode" like UT, where everyone uses barret exclusively - very fast, dangerous, and overpowered, but it wont be a problem since the mode is made for that. And in the normal mode nerf the barret into having a 5-shot clip, 15 second reload, a 5 second wait between shots, and no scope. THAT would be balanced.

Roy
January 28, 2004, 7:25 am
You ARE joking right?

SuperKill
January 28, 2004, 9:01 am
tfs - the community is still too small for other mods for diffrent gameplay.

roy - i give up with you, only thing you can say is 'barret is too good in everything bla bla bla'
would you like it if it will be a camping weapon ?
i'm sure you wont. you acted the same about the 1.1.5 barret, stop being an idiot now and saying you WERE wrong, and that 1.2 barret is TOO MUCH. youre getting my drift ?

best thing to """""improve""""" the barret will be increasing the reload time and dropping the accurate shooting WHILE YOU CROUCH OR PRONE ONLY

Aquarius
January 28, 2004, 9:09 am
> dropping the accurate shooting WHILE YOU CROUCH OR PRONE ONLY

also, it should shoot on left when you aim on right and vice versa.

eyic
January 28, 2004, 9:11 am
quote:Originally posted by DeMo
Bah I won't comment on the Barret thing since I don't play with it.
Sometimes I really do hate Barreters because of the running/flying/shooting thing.

But I don't agree with the point of returning the other weapons as they were in 1.5.
Man.. All my Soldat life I have hated the MP5 because it was weak and the range of the bullets was very little. But since 1.2 I'm loving the MP5!! It seems way more powerful now!! I've been playing with it more and more every day.

you know i hate it when people move on to different weapons coz their easier to use now, its just annoying, mp5 was perfect in 1.1.5 and so were the other auto's they required SKILL, but now its a n00bfest, and using the mp5 makes me feel like a stoopid loser...

btw I used ot use mp5 in 1.1.5 and it was perfect and way harder to use and i felt more special when i won with it ;D

but this is bs >:/

Caedo Quid
January 29, 2004, 9:32 pm
i feel ur pain moo/eyic o_0...back in 1.1.5 killing ppl w/ autos was alot of fun..and now...well its still fun..i guess i had no point

SuperKill
January 29, 2004, 9:48 pm
eyic.. take some time to think, and decide wtf are you gonna complain about, barret or automatics.
its getting kinda hard to keep track after you

sauron_the_deceiver
January 29, 2004, 10:12 pm
Ok, Eyic, shut up. As the game progresses you have to switch weapon.

I used M79 in 1.0.5b.
I used Desert Eagles in 1.1.3/1.1.4.
I used MP5/Spas 12 in 1.1.5.
I use the M79 in 1.2.

Stop bitching because you can't be bothered to learn a new weapon. Stick your bots on Stupid and shoot them with a weapon you never considered.

Right, I've always loved the idea of the Barret being an inaccurate weapon in the air, and an average shot while stood up, proper accuracy being on crouch or prone...

"Omg but teh camp0rz will teh breed and fuxor us up tha a$$"

Only because you stand around telling them not to camp instead of owning them. I just came back from a general float about the lobby, and one of my deathmatches had a Soldier camping in it with Barret, who wasn't that bad at it either. First time I died to him I got the Barret and outcamped him. Then I carried on. There isn't a magical code command Michal can use to kill off all campers, you have to do it yourself.

In fact, I hardly see campers now. They were around loads around 1.1.2, but they disappeared...

that fuking sniper
January 29, 2004, 10:20 pm
quote:Originally posted by Roy
You ARE joking right?

I'm completely serious. I know, as a sniper from the moment I started playing (which is pretty damn long ago), that I can handle the nerfs that I suggested.

The barret gives the players an instagib ability in any of its versions, that means that players can overcome obstacles very quickly and continue on playing, while if you had an automatic you would have to concentrate a bit on your enemy to drop him, and that isnt as simple as aiming at him with 1 shot. The M79 also has this advantage, as in a 1-shot-kill fact, but it isnt as developed range-wise to cope up with what the barret can do.

For example, if you attack using a barret, face an enemy, all you have to do is aim and shoot to deal with him, fast and efficient, wheras if you used a steyr-AUG, for example, it douldnt be that fast and time-efficient to let you get on with the game.

With that cleared up, the barret already has, proportionally, a very large magazine for its attributes, one that can take 10 players down before having to reload, no other weapon can do that. Furthermore, with in 1.0.5b, the barret had a 5-shot wait between shots, it didnt show the small bar that indicates when that wait is over, it had a longer reload wait, and did not have a scope or a sniper line.

During 1.1.0 till 1.1.5 the barret was given a scope, a sniper line (which promotes the use of barret because of the free "handicap option for aiming" which doesnt work with other weapons, with the exception of the ruger), a smaller reload wait, and a smaller wait between shots.

And finally, the ability to aim at upper right and down left in the air in 1.2.

Yet, even when it didnt have all these new additions
in 1.0.5b and earlier versions, it was the most commonly used weapon back then, along with the M79.

So yea, I guess snipers were *used* to using an overpowered weapon or something, and cant possibly cope with a reasonable nerf to draw it into the fold of balance, right? I should know, for one.

Marbire
January 29, 2004, 10:46 pm
Although 15 seconds is a bit too long, I mostly agree with TFS. The barret should be just that, a sniper rifle. Not a relatively fast reloading weapon that you prance around with like a bolt rifle.

Drama
January 30, 2004, 2:23 pm
i have a good idea, lets just stfu and play the game as it is

This is starting to sound like an old lady complaining about noise

Chakra
January 30, 2004, 2:57 pm
*sigh* ..why must there always be whiners about whiners...let the whiners whine you [:-censored]ing anti-whining whiners!

Phamp
January 30, 2004, 4:30 pm
And when finally if you get this done then everyone will start complaining about camping, but how you meant to defend without camping, I ask?

Denacke
January 30, 2004, 5:24 pm
When I defend, i don't prone there waiting for one to come, i check every way they can come and go a bit further in it, then go back etc, I'm always moving. Camping really isn't necesary(spelling) for defending.

Chakra
January 30, 2004, 5:32 pm
You're a running duck when on a camping barret's line of sight.

What's this got to do with animals? Topic's over man, we want a senate, and we want michal's opinion on it.

Aquarius
January 30, 2004, 5:37 pm
I want to start a party of M79ers. Who is with me? [;)]

that fuking sniper
January 30, 2004, 9:47 pm
quote:Originally posted by Phamp
And when finally if you get this done then everyone will start complaining about camping, but how you meant to defend without camping, I ask?

1. Go on offence and chase everything back on your way, that way you still advance and defend your base by not letting anyone pass.

2. Run back and forth between your base and the middle area of the map while alternating to wherever you see fit.
3. Run back and forth through your base while alternating wherever you see fit.
4. Run back and forth between your enemy's base and the middle part of the map, dominating the middle part of the map and the area from which the ascend to it from their base (normally) will greatly affect your enemy's attacks.

Sekushi
January 30, 2004, 10:30 pm
quote:Originally posted by Chakra
You're a running duck when on a camping barret's line of sight.

What's this got to do with animals? Topic's over man, we want a senate, and we want michal's opinion on it.

A soldat senate? Why would Michal go for it? He's already the head of the soldat world - the dictator. [:D]

Sekushi
February 1, 2004, 8:55 pm
quote:Originally posted by choco
simple solution for it, make it like the law so it cant be fired while moving, then it would be used as a true sniper rifle rather than one big n00b cannon....nerfing is not needed, just the lack of the ability to shoot it while moving

That would promote camping.