( search forums )
The story of the falling barrets and barretards.
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
M
January 26, 2004, 7:41 pm
Looking at those CC Sotries i decided to make on of my own.

One day i was walking on my way near Soldatia on the wide road. There were many peoples getting on their way. One man was driving crazy on the road and he hit me. I was very mad so i chased him and when i catched him i see that he was Spamin Carl. I said to SC that i he hits me again i will kill him. SC said kiss my ass. Then i was mad and i made SC eat his balls. While eating his balls i take his barret at his back. I saw teh barret and said that i will test it a little. I test the barret and it fired. The bullet went though the tree hited a metal, it bounced it, hited another metal, it bounced again and hits Dna Clicks. Dna mad and wounded takes his "ban" mechanizm and started to run at me. While runing Clicks fired at me with the ban mechanism but he missed me and the bullet hits Evul Lauf. Then Clicks was very mad and he took his "Mega Supa Dupa 2000 New Millenium Fuken Ban" tool. It was a mega tool that Dna Clicks fired at me. Because he was bad at shooting he missed me again and that big sh|t was flying and it banned the whole city. I was laughing like crazy that Dna Clicks was crying. Then the authorites comed and sentenced Dna Clicks to life in unadmin and kick ban. While i was on the wanted for ban list just because of the barret thing Dna Clicks was unbainning the whole city. I was mad at the barret for that and i formed the group of Anti-Barretards. In this group i invited lots of barret haters. Some of them were Midnight Cabbage, Shakra, B33 and lots of others. We said that we need to smerf teh barret. They all agreed and started to collect teh barrets and destroy them. We even made a law that was "Barret = Hell, Barretard = 2X Hell, Anti-Barret = 4X Good." Everyone started to follow this rules so barret was going down while my Ban wanted is rising. Sishal Parchinovski the creator of Soldatia was very mad that we all nerf teh barret. So he called all his barret users friend like: Shoil, Jusy, S00sta, Sleandor and Spamin Carl. Shishal even payed the authorities to unban Dna Clicks. They all were givven barrets to use against us.
Another day later when we were smerfing teh barrets Shishal adn his barretards group come to us. They all started to fire their barrets. Me and my gorup hided and took our guns. While they were realoading we get out and we made them all splat. Sishal was using some hidden
invincibiltity cheat and a instant reload so he fired the barret again at us and all of the time. I said that this will be very hard. I get up from the hole and took my dessert eagles and gone into battle wiht Sishal i was running and him while he barretarded me. I dodged all of the bullets and jumped at Sishal. I fired my deserts at him but still he didn't die. Spamin Carl comed at me and fired his barret and wounded me. I fired my desert at him and he died. Sishal punched me and tried to run away. I ran after him and started to hit him bad but it was nothing to him. Sishal runed away. I have an idea and uses the "Vote kick". Everyone from my team vote kicked Sishal. And some time later "Sishal was kicked by console". We all wondered what happend then suddenly: "Michal Marchinkovski entered the game". Michal said that this was a poor smerfing barrets and he said that in 1.2 barrets will change. After that a message appeared "Server disconnected". We all disconnected. Then checking at the soldat web site we found 1.2 Relleased barret is now smerfed to hell. We all were happy.

THE END.

(Lol pls don't blame me. I was bored. If you recognize yourself pls don't be offended because only Michal appeared in the story.)

frogboy
January 26, 2004, 10:16 pm
CC WANNABE!

Hitman
January 26, 2004, 10:30 pm
The first two lines already suck!

?
January 26, 2004, 10:37 pm
i pwn you hitman shut up

Hitman
January 26, 2004, 10:42 pm
*Cough*

?
January 26, 2004, 10:44 pm
cough*i have video of me pwning you *cough*

Hitman
January 26, 2004, 10:45 pm
*Cough* Post it *Cough*

?
January 26, 2004, 10:46 pm
*cough*wait till my movie is done *cough*

Hitman
January 26, 2004, 10:48 pm
*Cough* I will then! *Cough

?
January 26, 2004, 10:50 pm
*cough* dandy *cough*

Hitman
January 26, 2004, 10:51 pm
*Cough* Isn't it *Cough

?
January 26, 2004, 11:07 pm
*cough like candy *cough*

?
January 26, 2004, 11:13 pm
*cough*doublepost*cough*

Hitman
January 26, 2004, 11:21 pm
*Cough* Doesn't change the fact that I still pwn you! *Cough

?
January 26, 2004, 11:21 pm
toothpick =D

Hitman
January 26, 2004, 11:23 pm
Loser :D

?
January 26, 2004, 11:24 pm
please lock this crap =/

?
January 26, 2004, 11:26 pm
o yeah your story was nt good M

Hitman
January 26, 2004, 11:27 pm
Lol!

juice _ box
January 27, 2004, 12:13 am
WHO WANTS TO SEE SOME MARMOT GLADIATORS?

Hitman
January 27, 2004, 12:36 am
Ahh, nah!

frogboy
January 27, 2004, 12:49 am
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
MMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

M
January 27, 2004, 12:44 pm
WTF. Damn you all!!!1!

YOu destroyed my thread with that [:-censored]s.

Calling a mod to delete those [:-censored]s.

frogboy
January 27, 2004, 12:49 pm
OKMHERESSOMEFACTS:
1THISISTHEBASHPITITSALMOSTUNMODERATED
2WEHAVEARIGHTTOSPAMITSYOURTHREAD
3WEHAVEARIGHTTOSPAMITSINTHEBASHPIT

Hitman
January 27, 2004, 3:31 pm
*Cough*

M
January 27, 2004, 5:30 pm
FUKYOUANDGOTOHELLWHEREYOUWILLBURNFROMTEHACIDOFSATANANDALSOTOBEFUKEDBYANGRYDEVILSWHOWILLFUKYOURMOTHER

Lol just kidding.

?
January 27, 2004, 9:38 pm
*giggles*

frogboy
January 27, 2004, 9:53 pm
*giggle-stick*