( search forums )
Ultimate Snipes
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
sauron_the_deceiver
January 26, 2004, 10:38 pm
Map: ctf_Kampf
My team: Blue
Situation: Proned on a sniping spot with barret

So I've just respawned from a captured attempt. I died because the entire red team was on me. So I figured, they'll be here in about 10 seconds, so I'd quiet my boredom with a random barret shot, as you do. I fired the shot towards the battlefield (where the SGs are) and it went straight through the gap into the red base and it killed a player. Not a normal player. The player beating the server at the time!

Map: ctf_B2b
My team: Blue
Situation: At my flag point with red flag waiting for our flag to be returned

I was waiting for about ten minutes, until it suddenly dawned on me that the enemy wasn't attacking. They were all (5 of them) camping in the red spawn, waiting for us to come to them. I had two blues attacking and two defending me.

As my teammates couldn't return the flag, i killed myself and dropped the flag for another to pick up, and I chanrged down the map to attack.

I got up into the red spawn point and the enemies were all stood in a messy line, fighting a blue guy (who died). I fired a shot and killed 2 reds (bullet penetration). I fired another shot and killed another 2 guys (same way), and I blew up the flag carrier with about 5 nades...returned flag.

I felt so proud of myself at those times...that feeling when you know you ARE the luckiest person in that server.

Aaaah....

CardBoardWarrior
January 26, 2004, 11:35 pm
Good work soldier!

ThaD
January 27, 2004, 10:26 am
>> They were all (5 of them) camping in the red spawn

yea it's so annoying :/

Spectral
January 27, 2004, 12:45 pm
aww you're not supposed to say that you were the luckiest player there, but instead the most skilled.

sauron_the_deceiver
January 27, 2004, 4:15 pm
I was gonna say that, but I remembered I sniped the best player in the first game, so it wouldn't have counted and I'd look like a retard. (More than usual =P)

Camping_Carl
January 27, 2004, 5:38 pm
i did that same thing but with my ass!

Hova
January 27, 2004, 7:32 pm
I did that once, but I was playing against prone bots XD