( search forums )
Campaign/Single Player Game Type
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
CoolDude091188
January 27, 2004, 12:49 am
Soldat should have a campaign mode or something like that where you have missions and can unlock secret weapons and levels. They should then be able to use the unlockables in multiplayer.

DarkSSJ3
January 27, 2004, 8:56 pm
I think it should be cleared of bugs first

sativa
January 27, 2004, 9:03 pm
get rid of the bugs first, then add new stuff (cause new stuff means new bugs)

n00bface
January 27, 2004, 10:10 pm
it's been suggested and everyone agreed and still hasnt been answered by anyone... high in the community. phear.

Lt.Smash
January 27, 2004, 10:13 pm
Hmm i like the bugs

sauron_the_deceiver
January 27, 2004, 10:31 pm
Single player won't be implemented. Give up - you're gonna get so flamed for this.

Mechanoid
January 27, 2004, 10:35 pm
quote:Originally posted by sauron_the_deceiver
Single player won't be implemented. Give up - you're gonna get so flamed for this.

AFAIK, you arn't a dev; You can't decide what goes in and what doesn't...

Im all for a single-player soldat, however, if there are secret weapons to be unlocked in single player they should either stay in single player or be available to everyone on multiplayer.

Just think how unfair it'd be if your weapons were based on how far you played single player: A person played up to and got the Lazer rifle 0 death and you're still stuck with the desert eagles. Think how much that would SUCK for the person with only the desert eagles...

Yes to single player campaigns - No to secret weapons [for use in multiplayer]

MikeShinoda.pheonix
January 27, 2004, 11:15 pm
*FLAME* yea it could be fun. but then again this isnt an RPG. its an online game where u blow the crap out of ppl.

di02xygen
January 28, 2004, 5:21 am
Have u ever played UT.. then u understand how the single player could be done.. several match against exellents bots in each types of match and then at the end a secret type of match with super hard bots and it could unlock a skin for ur character, or a new color (like armystyle padded color)

juice _ box
January 28, 2004, 7:06 am
quote:Single player won't be implemented. Give up - you're gonna get so flamed for this.
you dont need to warn people about it. good idea, dont care enough to comment.

Droopy
January 28, 2004, 9:01 am
I like it!

eyic
January 28, 2004, 9:06 am
i dont mind this u know, but there should be secret weapon crap lol, single player should be like missions, with enemies that guard areas and crap and have low health s othe yca be easy to kill and you should be able to hold more than 2 weapons, isay there should be a slot for all weapons so u can pick them up through missions, though the maps have to be ultra big, and soldat would need better bot waypoints, oh and the maps cant be editable...

I think this is an awsome idea, I mean it should be done after all the bugs are fixed, theres no harm in it except hard work for michal ;)

But it wont do any bad.... and un-registered users would only be able to play like 5 levels while registered users can play all of the missions, and there should be a save option :D

palloco
January 28, 2004, 9:07 am
It will not be implemented because it will be a waste of time for Michal.

darkstar
February 17, 2004, 11:19 pm
i htink it should be like socom, with missions and stuff. Like you have to assinate a guy that is protected or infiltrate and stteals a flag or sumtin