( search forums )
Why dosent everyone use the barret?
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
CardBoardWarrior
January 27, 2004, 2:41 am
I ask you that! I used it last night on dnagames, i owned for a little bit and it was so easy...along with the deagles, and m79, used to hate them and all cos everyone would beat me with it, Id call them a noob and whatever lol...but now I say, why dont I just use them, they are so easy and therefore a little cheap, but Michal dosent seem to be takin em out soon. ph34r me now! wahahhahahahaha!

:: edit :: Moved to bash pit.

AerialAssault
January 27, 2004, 3:07 am
Why the [:-censored] did u post this in the interface maker forums? are u high?

SuperKill
January 27, 2004, 12:59 pm
every whiner look at this thread, some people have fun with 1.2

frogboy
January 27, 2004, 1:02 pm
AerialAssualt, Meandor was giving out warnings for $2-$10, if people spammed the interface forums and then payed up...

palloco
January 27, 2004, 1:03 pm
I dont use barret cuz it is really boring, you must spend over 3 sec reloading, too much time without doing anything

frogboy
January 27, 2004, 1:05 pm
Its 5 second reload.

CardBoardWarrior
January 27, 2004, 1:30 pm
Um ok I think I was drunk last night...I have no idea whdy this was in the Interface Maker forums, sorry, lol.

Weed
January 27, 2004, 2:48 pm
actually i dont use barret cuz i find it too easy. just aim and shoot and run away while u load, not the kind of fun i look for, on the other hand m79 and deagles aint easy at all. so im up for any weapon besides barret for the reason that it is too easy to use, was easy on 1.1.5, its even easier on 1.2, and i mean much easier. heh, so realistic, ppl shooting sniper rifles on movement :P

koil
January 27, 2004, 3:21 pm
m79 is also easy...
deagels are also easy...
barret is very easy...
but you got to admit, automatics are the easiest...

(automatics just doesnt show 'skill'.. come to think about it, same with barret.. and m79.. and deagels.. and spaz.. and ruger.. espacilly ruger...)

Caedo Quid
January 27, 2004, 4:41 pm
part of the fun w/ the barret is its SOO easy to kill ppl w/..i mean...SO easy...and its funny because only the "vets" complain all the medicore ppl h/noobs have probs shooting the thing even while proned...and all the guns take a lil skill...ever watch someone else shoot em...AHAHHA

Camping_Carl
January 27, 2004, 5:42 pm
just wait until you play the people that have mastered teh barret then you will cry like the baby you are !

Weed
January 29, 2004, 3:13 pm
heh, vets dont like barret cuz it really takes no skill.
while u have a 1 hit kill assoult rifle (it aint a sniper rifle anymore) its kinda stupid to go using a MP5 against it, cuz all the hope is if u miss, if the sniper misses, he is dead. if he hits, the other one is dead, snipers are 100% dead when they miss, there aint no other way around, while ppl with AK or MP5 can miss and hit at the same time. truly, no weapon on 1.2 takes skill, really noob friendly in my opinion.

CardBoardWarrior
January 29, 2004, 8:06 pm
^_^ you said it weed!

Shadowsx2eso
January 29, 2004, 9:01 pm
carl is right.... you have not seen t3h |-|0|2|20|2 of Barret Mastorz![:D]

Caedo Quid
January 29, 2004, 9:18 pm
yea weed..it has been getting more "noob" friendly prolly due to grow popularity...

wow that kinda ALMOST sounded intelegent *feeling special*