( search forums )
That guys sticking his head up that ladys vagina!
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
Camping_Carl
January 27, 2004, 3:33 am
OMFG There was a water fountain attacking me so i ninja kicked it and then i got cancer and i went to the water fountain and asked for a kiss of breath and it said yes and it gave me a pretty condom and i didnt use it because it was a one time use condom and it glows in the dark!! AND IM LIKE OMFG I will have my own glow stick so i was happy!

THEN I SAID DARN AND WITH A FIREY FURY I TOOK SOME PEANUT BUTTER AND BLINDED THE FOUNTAIN! AHAHHAHAAH

then i was at burger king and i killed the burger king and stole his hat and ran off and then i gave it to the bum on the street and he gave me some medician to cure my cancer and it made me have anal warts !!!!!

AND IT WAS PAINFUL!!!!!

SO every time i crap its painful! every time my girlfriend puts on the strap on its painful >.>

THEN I Had the abilitly to make my self have more cancer and fall faster if im jumping off a building and i fall on people and kill them but i am still alive and they just sit there with many differnt broken bones and i take there ribs and eat them and there yummy!~

THEN I YELLED AT MY GAY ASS SISTER STOP PLAYING YU GI OH! AND SHE SAID NO!!!!!!! so i went to the freeszer and got a frozen tv dinner and beat her fuking head in until she could not move any more! then i called a friend to steal her virginaty! ahahahahh!

well after that i stole the yugioh cards and used them like gambit and killed every one at schooL! hahahaha the military came after me and i went crazy on them and shot my ham burger gun i found in my back yard in the shack!

>.< Then i saw batman and black cat and black cat says to spider man hey spider man i saw a monkey and he was humping the bank >.>

THEN MY LEFT EYE FELL OUT AND ROLLED AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT

thats what makes me eat spicy food ;)

fabmanx
January 27, 2004, 3:39 am
Carl...i luv u babe

Camping_Carl
January 27, 2004, 3:51 am
we all love me
^_^

frogboy
January 27, 2004, 4:32 am
ALL HEIL KING CARL!

juice _ box
January 27, 2004, 4:35 am
ROFL

peemonkey
January 27, 2004, 6:08 am
damnit! i got mad ADD when im stoned....someone sum-up what CC said for me!

Camping_Carl
January 27, 2004, 3:32 pm
i said more than they can say!

AerialAssault
February 2, 2004, 8:46 pm
amazing.... simply amazing

Shadowsx2eso
February 3, 2004, 1:17 am
HEIL HITLAR!!! <.< ............. >.> errrrrr i mean!
HEIL CARL!!! xD

Camping_Carl
February 3, 2004, 3:37 pm
Swierals >.> that word rocks