( search forums )
Counterstrike mode
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
Dolek
January 27, 2004, 11:01 am
i rekon that there could be a cs mode like infiltration but u have cash for weapons and nades and stuff, that some ppl ct and some terrorist.............?????????

and u could also have hostages and survival mode................just a couple of suggestions

frogboy
January 27, 2004, 11:39 am
[insert old-skool NC search flash here]

eyic
January 27, 2004, 12:12 pm
this has been suggested ages ago, and no dont make soldat THIS similiar to cs, it will just attract CS idiots, and i hate them coz they piss me of :/

BManx2000
January 27, 2004, 4:22 pm
NO! NO! NO! *SMASH* *SMASH* *SMASH* oww my head...

Caedo Quid
January 27, 2004, 4:32 pm
no offense..but im pretty sure a majority of the Soldat populus no like CS or the crazed arrogant foolish ppl that come along w/ it :)

-SPI-
January 28, 2004, 12:45 am
Yes and then a mode thats like starcraft, where you have to mine gas from your flagpoints and stat guns shoot ultralisks[xx(]

kekekekeke zergrush! Protect the flag!

Aquarius
January 28, 2004, 1:51 am
quote:Originally posted by Dolek
i rekon that there could be a cs mode like infiltration but u have cash for weapons and nades and stuff, that some ppl ct and some terrorist

Go to a Counter Strike Forum, and ask them for a 2d CS mod.

Silent-Thunder
January 28, 2004, 1:51 am
lol like SPI said before this game is like an action hero soldier guy game.

Thegreatnick
January 29, 2004, 1:59 pm
No, sorry. i think soldat should stay the same as it is. If it was turned into 'CSoldat' (hey, that's a pretty good name) it would be like CS, but with worse graphics and most of the fun sucked out of it (realistic constatnly, no bonuses etc.)

phpmasta
January 29, 2004, 4:53 pm
i love playing counter-strike
and i love soldat too.
imho soldat should stay, like it is.
:D