( search forums )
actual good idea
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
Thegreatnick
January 27, 2004, 6:58 pm
how about in rambomatch, the team message (default u) sends a message to all the non-rambo players.
i think this is the best i've ever come out with
nick

Mechanoid
January 27, 2004, 7:05 pm
Interesting and certainly very useful. I guess rambo and non-rambo could be considered teams... so i think it is possible.[:)]

Alamo
January 27, 2004, 7:58 pm
yeah that's a nice idea
i like that too

DesFS
January 27, 2004, 8:00 pm
A good idea. Useful at that.

MikeShinoda.pheonix
January 27, 2004, 11:16 pm
i like you already

Thegreatnick
January 29, 2004, 1:51 pm
Lol, ta for all the support.
And to those who don't understand the concept, say you are on a Rambomatch with 8 peeps and one gets a rambo, you could send a message to all the members who are not rambo (such as 'meet on left side') and all the non rambo players would get it, but not the rambo player, meaning that the rambo is against a more united enemy

Aquarius
January 29, 2004, 2:12 pm
Non-Rambo players in my opinon are not a team, but rather the competitors to get a bow. Furthermore, the gameplay in Rambo Mode is very fast, so I really don't see any use for it. It could be done of course, I just don't see a good reason.

Thegreatnick
January 29, 2004, 8:13 pm
I understand what you say, but in slower paced games or in larger maps, this could be used. Also, this would allow back-stabbing and the like, which would make the game more realistic and not knowing who to trust.

kevith
January 29, 2004, 8:58 pm
I can see Aquarius's point but wouldn't it be nice to at least have the option of speaking to your fellow rambo-hunters? You never know whent it might come in handy.

Thegreatnick
January 31, 2004, 12:53 pm
Indeed

?
January 31, 2004, 3:44 pm
yeah it sounds like a good idea but apuarius is right

Icarius
January 31, 2004, 4:23 pm
I CLAIM THIS TOPIC IN THE NAME OF PENIS!

8=====D~

ITS A GOOD IDEA!

GUNKATA
February 1, 2004, 1:46 am
jesus christ icarius... you sicko... lacking in some areas... make digital ones. Make up for what your dad failed to pass on... oh yeah topic... usually in rambo it doesnt matter who you talk to... most of the time if you take the time to communicate to other players youll die.

Timonator
February 1, 2004, 11:15 am
Hmm i like the idea...
But i even like the iodea of teams more. No more st00pid n00bs that try to win by killing everyone and after that wondering why he doesn't have any kills lol

SDA
February 1, 2004, 11:34 am
Woundt that be the same as the Say button?? It would do the same... there can only be 1 rambo at a time..

frogboy
February 1, 2004, 11:39 am
Ok, you two are missing the point. It is _not_ a team, more of a 'speak without Mr. Rambo hearing me' button.

sauron_the_deceiver
February 1, 2004, 4:12 pm
I say yes, absolutely brilliant idea!