( search forums )
Some bugs i've come accross in this version.
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Need Help? Report Bugs!
LetterAfterZ
January 29, 2004, 1:59 pm
There's the ghost nade thing but i see thats already been spoken about.

I've narrowed the joining servers problem down. I can join most servers, but it seems to need some encouragement to remind it what it was doing. Like clicking refresh servers, or attempting to join the server a second time. Wierd.

Also there is a bug i sometimes get in a game when in the middle of a match i get booted to the join screen with the message "Wrong Map Version". Apon rejoining the same map is still in play, with everyone still playing away. I definately have all the maps these servers use, and they weren't even changing map.

Lastly i was just on a server where shots wouldn't harm anyone, and you couldn't cap the flag. Yet everyone could fly around and do everything else. Kinda like someone hit PAUSE on the bloodshed/capping :P

Anyways thats all for now, sorry if i brought up old topics, i had a quick look thru and didn't see anything on these.

NightCabbage
February 2, 2004, 10:10 am
heya Letterz, good to see you on the forums :)

1. Yea, the invisible nade bug's a right pain...

2. Yup, almost sounds like packet loss.

3. That's the less common 'wrong map version' bug, but a few people get it. Usually worse on some servers than others.

4. Perhaps the server or someone with admin did in fact type '/pause' (sounds exactly that it [:P])