( search forums )
2 pickles
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
Thegreatnick
January 29, 2004, 8:20 pm
Another good idea. When you are playing, if you do a multikill triple kill etc. your player name should glow or change colour. It should go back after a while.

Aquarius
January 29, 2004, 8:41 pm
I like the idea, but maybe it should be an option (in setup)

But... a player name? no... I think THE SOLDIER should glow, if he do multikill or more:

- multikill - he glows very little
- from multikill x2 to insane kill - he is glowing more and more
- masta killa - he is bright like a sun, and he is casting rays of light...

MikeShinoda.pheonix
January 30, 2004, 2:39 am
pretty good idea. id be glowing constantly:P

peemonkey
January 30, 2004, 3:32 am
yea, but youd have to have them glow the colors the chose. cause with my skill al a kill, i'd like to be a burning green JV, slaughtering the noobs with all weapons under the sun(me ;D)

moysturfurmer
February 1, 2004, 6:17 am
this pickle tastes great.
good idea/10

Roy
February 1, 2004, 7:35 am
Wow, an idea actually worth implementing. I hate to make a suggestion which basically shoots unregistered players (including myself) in the foot, but the option to change the glow color could be registered-only like the jet flames are.

And if you die while under the influence of a multikill of some kind, your corpse should explode in some kind of awesome explosion. Maybe the explosion even does damage, and if the explosion kills someone, you're reincarnated. :D

moysturfurmer
February 1, 2004, 8:46 am
quote:Originally posted by Roy
Wow, an idea actually worth implementing. I hate to make a suggestion which basically shoots unregistered players (including myself) in the foot, but the option to change the glow color could be registered-only like the jet flames are.

And if you die while under the influence of a multikill of some kind, your corpse should explode in some kind of awesome explosion. Maybe the explosion even does damage, and if the explosion kills someone, you're reincarnated. :D

I don't like the reincarnation idea

frogboy
February 1, 2004, 9:09 am
The best pickles I ever ate.

SILENT
February 1, 2004, 9:46 am
i hate pickles.

Timonator
February 1, 2004, 11:01 am
I like the idea bot that explosion is not that good... maybe the corpse should fly up into the air and go through all Polygons muahaha
Maybe even with a small gloriole :D