smilies
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
Rambo_6
January 30, 2004, 2:56 am
the smilies here suck, no offence.

I could fix them if that's okay...

?
January 30, 2004, 2:58 am
find some good ones and send to to dna for judgment, anyway i just want a rock on smiley then i could die a happy man

gi.joe
January 30, 2004, 6:56 am
lol...

i cud help u out with that T... the dying part that is

Rambo_6
January 31, 2004, 12:47 am
i am makin some rockin smilies!

will be done sooner or l8er...

Also the smilie codes are horrible. i'll sort them out later.

Captain RibMan
January 31, 2004, 3:34 am
southparkx has a homestar runner smiley, make one of those

Hitman
January 31, 2004, 3:49 am
The smilies at the moment arn't that bad..

Rambo_6
January 31, 2004, 4:37 am
Don't worry, i have some AWESOME smilies on the way.

eyic
January 31, 2004, 4:45 am
gee dude, their just smilies 0.o

Captain RibMan
January 31, 2004, 4:50 am
JUST SMILIES!!!!!!!!???????!!!!11one
smilies make the world go round

juice _ box
January 31, 2004, 5:01 am
[:-basketball][:-baseball][:-banghead][:-bigeyes][}}:-|>>][:D][:-banghead][:-ashamed][:-apple][:(!][:-angel][:-bouncy][:-brokenheart][:-boggled][:-bunny][:-bunny][:-bunny][:-calndr][:-captain][:-censored][:-blindfold][:I][B)][:-bigmouth][:-bigeyes2][:-bigeyes][:-censored][:-captain][8D][:-cold][:-clown][:o)][:-clover][:-clown][:-bigeyes2][:-bigmouth][:-clown][:-censored][:-chef][:-clock][:-clover][:o)][:-clover][:-clown][:-cold][:-devil][V][:-dog][:-disguise][V][:-devil][xx(][:-cyclops][:-doggy][:-dog][:-doggy][:-dopey][-crzwom][:-crazy][:-cowboy][-crzwom][:-devil][xx(][:-cry][:-cyclops][:-dog][:-doggy][:-dopey][:-drool][:-drunk][:-dunce][8][:-dunce][}:)][8][:-eyebrows][:-fight][:-football][:-football][:-football][:-ghost][:-ghost][:-glasses][:-ghost][:-gnasher][:-goldfish][:-golf][:-graduate][:-golf][:-hearts][:-irked][:-irked][:-indifferent][:-idea][:-kitty][:-king][:-jump2][:-jump][:-jester][:X][:-kitty][:-knockout][:-masked][:-mean][:-mischievous][:-mohawk][:-ouch][:-nonono][:-?help][:-mummy][:-mouse][:-moptop][:-mouse][:-?help][:-propeller][:-psst][:-pumpkin][?][:(][:(][:-scared][:-sick][:-sing][:-skull][:-slaphappy][:O][8)][:-slug][|)][:-sly][:-smile_green][:-smirk][:-snooty][:-snorkel][:-soccer][:-star][:-taped][:-splat][:-sour][:-toast][:P][:-tong2][:-viking][:-wiltel][:-yawn][:-yuck]

im gonna go get a soda

BMF
January 31, 2004, 5:35 am
smilies are for pussies anyway

juice _ box
January 31, 2004, 7:58 am
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]v

yay. yea smilies suck

Spitzfiya
January 31, 2004, 8:09 am
[IMAGE]

ThaD
January 31, 2004, 10:50 am
[IMAGE] - heres my favourite :P

Rambo_6
January 31, 2004, 2:42 pm
here's a list of the smilies that are cool enough to be used. the rest are obsolete.

http://www.bbfree.com/ds/index.php?showtopic=19&st=0

?
January 31, 2004, 3:58 pm
[IMAGE]

thats my favorite

Rambo_6
January 31, 2004, 4:42 pm
i also have IPB smilies, but they are huge...

DNA.styx
January 31, 2004, 7:26 pm
here's a list of the smilies that are cool enough to be used. the rest are obsolete.
erm...we've got all them...just click on the 'edit your smilies list' so that you don't see the one that offend you so :)

Rambo_6
February 1, 2004, 1:48 am
Oh. If there were a blushing smilie, this is where i'd use it...

b00stA
February 1, 2004, 1:19 pm
Well, there is one..

but you have to look VERY close.