( search forums )
Uhg, too lazy to be smart like everyone else...
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
Spitzfiya
January 30, 2004, 9:50 am
Notice I hardly post...but when I do its short, off the top of my head, and a half hearted attempt at being witty.

ARRRR ITS SO BORING TRYING TO BE SMART AND SERIOUS [:-censored] THAT! LOOK AT HOW HAPPY CC IS!!

The reason is I dont need to prove to anybody im smart. I dont know how you people have the patience and time to write such long thought out posts with little or no spelling errors?!?!?! Things on this forum go nowhere so why bother? Why not short and to the point for example "Barret is gay" "I hate you b1tch" or my favorite "STFU n00b" I mean common im just to lazy to wade through all that sh1t to get what i want. Why do people have 100page disscusions on religion cant someone just say "JESUS IS A FAKE!" and get it over with? What in the hell people! you dont have to prove anything, just let it hang loose and say WHAT YOU REALLY THINK.

I dont really know what this topic is about, what my motive was to write it, or why some of it is about me but eh take what you want -_-

LONGEST POST EVER..

palloco
January 30, 2004, 10:04 am
Agreed

Chakra
January 30, 2004, 10:22 am
So you ain't a debating-styled mofo. I doubt everyone is..

..just...don't go smoking anything, ok?

Spitzfiya
January 30, 2004, 10:28 am
Jesus=Poser

Weed
January 30, 2004, 11:06 am
if u have nothing to prove, why make this post? that just shows that u got something to prove.

its not about trying to be smart and stuff like that, its bout being urself.

frogboy
January 30, 2004, 11:31 am
It isnt!?

that fuking sniper
January 30, 2004, 9:53 pm
But the forum is going somewhere, young padiwan. Arguement is the process of letting someone else have your way :)

And about the spelling: Thats just because I'm such an ego-crazed nerd that tries to outsmart everyone here on the forums, but sometimes messes up with simple mistakes and looks like [:-censored].

bucky_brad
February 4, 2004, 3:44 pm
jesus... fake? lol at you poor fellow do you really belive he was fake??

?
February 4, 2004, 9:28 pm
big toothpick =D

btw
quote:I hope you get eaten by a bear... a very large bear at that

HAHA =P thats pretty good

bucky_brad
February 5, 2004, 8:47 am
wow you like my siggy hu??

i feel loved... ^^