( search forums )
ctf_death on dnagames.net
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
MisterX
January 30, 2004, 9:04 pm
How about removing ctf_death from the dnagames.net server mapcycle? or make it like 4 times the other maps, then once death, then 4 times the other maps, and so on. Because everytime the map changes to death, most people don't want to play it, but voting doesn't work everytime, because not everyone votes, or another map is voted, but the server crashes after...

Chakra
January 30, 2004, 9:20 pm
ctf_death would be great if it was the first to score just 1 flag. Otherwise, yeah...doesn't really work with a full house in dna.

Sekushi
January 30, 2004, 10:34 pm
Capping on death with a full house is like trying to have sex with a rock - it's hard to do. [No pun intended, just came out that way. Now that I've said that, people are going to go, "What pun?" be confused, and possible scared, and eventually pry their heart out of their chest with a stale dorito.]

TIR_Blade
January 30, 2004, 10:39 pm
mine wasn't stale...don't ask....O and on ctf_death, it's frigen impossible to cap. I did it twice one time, but it was at the begining quickly. Once they have a pattern going it's impossible.

?
January 30, 2004, 10:43 pm
yeah its really hard ibe reason is cause autos are stronger

MisterX
January 31, 2004, 2:00 am
yes, like chakra said, with just 1 point needed to score. because most times people are camping in both teams bases. and when der is a barreter, a lawer/m79er, auto-/spasuser... well, pretty impossible to win then

kevith
January 31, 2004, 2:12 am
quote:Originally posted by Sekushi
Capping on death with a full house is like trying to have sex with a rock - it's hard to do. [No pun intended, just came out that way.]
That was seriously the funniest thing I have read on these forums in a long time... Maybe I'll incorporate that one into my everyday usage [;)]

Oh and I agree on maybe making the capture limit smaller, but I don't really like just 1 and done. Maybe 2 so you at least get a chance at a comeback. *thinking back on the last round I had in ctf_death* hmmm maybe just 1 isn't such a bad idea after all.

Cookie.
January 31, 2004, 3:51 am
i like ctf death :| it provides a better challenge :|

Icarius
January 31, 2004, 4:18 am
CTF_DEATH OWNS ASS MAN, its what war is really like, its actually strategy.

BMF
January 31, 2004, 5:34 am
Ctf-Death used to be bigger man!!

This version by Nuzz is small as [:-censored]. Make it big like it was before, it will become playable, trust me.

Hercule Poirot
January 31, 2004, 8:45 am
i hate that map if i need to get flag it's too hard but when im defending it's so easy i get like 40+ kills and only 5deaths playing on shotgun/knife

Aquarius
January 31, 2004, 9:04 am
I always quit when the map changes to ctf_death.

SuperKill
January 31, 2004, 9:19 am
oh man ctf_death is so fun.. only thing needs to be fixed is the laos map being played twice.

sande24
January 31, 2004, 10:36 am
i usually defend in death... but when our flag is taken, i go to enemys base and easyly get other teams flag to our side... (usually i am red... red is the best)

ThaD
January 31, 2004, 10:37 am
death is fine, this map like no other requires tactic and cooperation

Tha Doggfather
January 31, 2004, 11:05 am
just put the pass back on and we would play decent games even on ctf_death

Aquarius
January 31, 2004, 12:00 pm
> death is fine, this map like no other requires tactic and cooperation

LOL? Tactic and cooperation on a public server? And it is to small to think about a tactic.

Phamp
January 31, 2004, 5:00 pm
Ctf Death r0xors my boxers

ThaD
January 31, 2004, 10:06 pm
>LOL? Tactic and cooperation on a public server? And it is to small to think about a tactic.

thats why ppl complain, coz there is no cooperation

karmazonpl
January 31, 2004, 10:41 pm
I hate ctf_death, because it's small and just weird
the size should be much bigger

AerialAssault
February 1, 2004, 12:19 am
ctf_death sux, i think it should be like, vote only

mat
February 1, 2004, 12:24 pm
quote:Originally posted by ThaD
>LOL? Tactic and cooperation on a public server? And it is to small to think about a tactic.

thats why ppl complain, coz there is no cooperation

omg thad! you said it! sooooo true!

SuperKill
February 1, 2004, 3:25 pm
why isnt there a page 2 on this btw ?
21 replies already

N1nj@
February 1, 2004, 3:46 pm
now it is ;P

Sekushi
February 1, 2004, 8:41 pm
CTF_Death is a bitch. Nuff said. Make it bigger, at least.