( search forums )
its me camping carl...i might want to join a clan.
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Clan Recruitment
xx_nuclear_ice_xx
December 1, 2002, 3:04 am
Well people not many people are joining mine for some odd reason................... i dont really know but i like to join a clan lol not a crappy one but not one like ss......i dislike ss so bad there my worst enemys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but i might want to join a clan hmm are just see how good they are......i was in a clan but nobody is talking to me and there all haveing family problems and crap blah blah blah blah but most of u might remember me camping carl ..........yes im a very good snipe but if the server has lag its harder for me ................... lmao
u all know what i mean!!!!!!!!!!! but u know instint message me on yahoo im right now!!!!!!!! xx_nuclear_ice_xx but im in invisible mode most of the time...... so just talk to me im really want to join something are if im in your clan already tell me BECAUSE U DIDNT TELL ME BEFORE AND NO SS I DONT WANT TO JOIN.............Well maybe depends..................

Kahuna-CorlanMcD
December 1, 2002, 3:28 am
well if your willing after that *last post*

Computa_Xpert
December 1, 2002, 3:53 am
YAY, someone thinks that SS is like the opposite of crappy. I am so proud.

High
December 1, 2002, 4:00 am
xx_nuclear_ice_xx: join ours

LoGon
December 1, 2002, 5:29 am
Okej I have just started WarriorZ. wanna join. the clan has on ly one member now and that is me wanna try me and the clan join #clanW on quakenet or email me on logon@home.se

xx_nuclear_ice_xx
December 1, 2002, 7:37 am
O its u camping carl i have herd of u tricky person!!!!!! i herd that u like to eat food and drink o.j and not oj simpsom U ARE TO MAGICAL i must say....... would u join my clan !!!!!!!!!! its called canned food incorporated cfi

Daz
December 2, 2002, 1:34 am
i wonder why no one talks to you :-/

Computa_Xpert
December 2, 2002, 5:33 am
lol

Psyl3ntShad0w
December 2, 2002, 5:46 am
are you actually good? like how do u match up agaisnt soldatstriker(hes turned into how i judge ability in the soldat community)?

xx_nuclear_ice_xx
December 2, 2002, 10:12 pm
sounds like a deal would not mind

High
December 2, 2002, 10:29 pm
xx_nuclear_ice_xx: you talkin to yourself or what?

xx_nuclear_ice_xx
December 3, 2002, 3:54 am
lmao yep i sure was at a moment but i would want to try some clans......

dark_skull66
December 3, 2002, 5:56 am
HEY CAMPIN ITS ME SHADOW!! REMEMBER! ESO LEADER!

JOIN MAI CLAN!
EMAIL ME BAK DARK_SKULL66@HOTMAIL.COM
IN FACT IF U WANT ADD ME TO UR LIST.

xx_nuclear_ice_xx
December 3, 2002, 9:19 pm
Well i added ya dark skull and any body else that wants to talk to me about clans...................just send me a message on aim.....im almost always on

alexicon
December 8, 2002, 7:54 pm
JUST JOIN THE [:-skull]DeAtH ClAn[:-skull]