( search forums )
people interested in WW2 look here
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
Tha Doggfather
January 31, 2004, 12:18 pm
[URL]

when this site is finished you will be able to browse millions of photogpaphs (aerial) taken during WW2, you can also buy them in scanned version from the original.

"The searchable catalogue will be launched in the future at a time when we can more accurately predict sustainable levels of demand and install appropriately sized hardware and software to fulfil this. We apologise for the inconvenience."

i hope that will be soon.

besserwisser
January 31, 2004, 12:29 pm
WW2 is old:

(We were taught it in our history lessons, i also made a essay of it in like 3rd grade)

makazuma
January 31, 2004, 12:55 pm

Mmm,

History may be old but it but it can tell you something about the things happening now because lot of things going on today started way earlier. And maybe it gives you an advantage in judging things. But maybe thats just me since i study history [^]. Without past there's no future ;)

Nice site, I'll go see if i can find any pics of my city, would be cool to see.

Hitman
January 31, 2004, 5:38 pm
Doggfather I LOVE YOU!!!!! I saw this in the news and I couldn't find it! WOW!!! Take a look at those D-Day photos. Doggfather, thank you so much I was getting so frustrated cause I couldn't find it!

SuperKill
January 31, 2004, 5:47 pm
hitman dont forget to put on a condom

Hitman
January 31, 2004, 6:04 pm
*Shudders*

Tha Doggfather
January 31, 2004, 6:22 pm
lol, im glad that someone finds it usefull/interesting, i was afraid i got alot of moronic replies like besserwissers post.

Hitman
January 31, 2004, 6:37 pm
Lol, how did you come across it?

palloco
January 31, 2004, 6:38 pm
I would find it more useful if it had something :P. Tell us again about this when we can check the pictures.

Hitman
January 31, 2004, 6:44 pm
*Pats palloco on the back* *sigh*, its ok palloco, we know your special... http://www.evidenceincamera.co.uk/image_shop/imshop_aircraft.htm

Tha Doggfather
January 31, 2004, 6:47 pm
yeah theres just a couple of pictures online for now, when its finished there will be millions.

i read something about it in a newspaper, but when i checked the site is was down (due to huge interest of people, they had to find a better host i guess) but now its here.

M
January 31, 2004, 8:55 pm
Hey thnx for sharing news. I am really intereseted in seeing things of WW2.

juice _ box
February 1, 2004, 9:26 am
to bad its only from the sky, I really like seeing things from soldiers prespectives.

ThaD
February 1, 2004, 9:52 am
>>But maybe thats just me since i study history

just like me, what university?

Weed
February 1, 2004, 3:41 pm
If humanity doesnt looks back in history, it might make the same mistakes all avore again :/

makazuma
February 1, 2004, 3:46 pm
University in my city Thad, University of Nijmegen [;)]

[URL]

TIR_Blade
February 1, 2004, 4:10 pm
quote:Originally posted by SuperKill
hitman dont forget to put on a condom

LMAO! Nice1 SK, i was thinking along those lines but i didn't think ne1 would say it [8D]

Caedo Quid
February 1, 2004, 11:08 pm
thnx father :)