( search forums )
I've lost all the respect I've had for Fury.
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
LiL_FuKa
January 31, 2004, 10:52 pm
Ok, so we decide to have a little friendly clan war with the bastads. Now, the first game ( neither of our leaders played) was on their server.. as you can see they had a 0 pinger, and the other 2 had very good pings ( around 16). However in our case, we had 2 members with 250-300 ping, and 1 with good ping.. we ended up losing (8-0). This was obviously not a fair game, and of course Fury happily put a screeny of this match on their little website:

[IMAGE]

However, the second game was slightely different, this time we played on a neutral server.. it wasn't ours, and it wasn't theirs. On a fair server we managed to beat them 2-1, however at the end of it, they complained.. they said " it wasn't fair, we lagged". But if you look at the following screen you will notice something:
[IMAGE]

They have lower pings than us! And another thing, whatver lag they had, we had, cos it wasn't our server. Also, if you notice, Tenebrion doesn't seem to play as good when it's not his server. But no, they couldn't accept it, they acted like a bunch of whining 5 year olds.. all accept Meandor by the way, he was the only one that accepted this, so no offence to him what so ever.

If you take a look at their page, http://www.fury-soldat.tk/ , and look under clan wars you will notice something. They didn't post the screeny of their loss. And they also wrote Victory on the top, but it wasn't a victory for them, they did not beat us 2-1. There was never a 3rd game. It was undecided 1-1.. but they all left crying after we beat them in a fair game.

karmazonpl
January 31, 2004, 11:05 pm
hahaha nice
maybe that's why I don't want to be in any clan...

palloco
January 31, 2004, 11:16 pm
I was the Death master in both games, therefore I win. Muhahahha.
Let them say whatever they want. We had fun and that is the important thing

LiL_FuKa
January 31, 2004, 11:55 pm
At least this way everyone knows what really went down, and we're ready for another game any time Fury.

SILENT
February 1, 2004, 12:47 am
Theres alot of clans out there who does this -_-..really aggravating.

Hercule Poirot
February 1, 2004, 8:38 am
wtf is wrong with all soldat players they whine about lag when they got ping like 50-100!!! i would be more than happy to get those ping bcouse my [:-censored]ing ping is always on good close server 200-400 usually 300 and i don't whine about it... much

and i dont even whine then when someone says that you lag go away i pity that person he got fast connection ping under 50 and still he whines that i lag the whole server on my slow connection

well this dosen't much involve on topic but anyway

that fuking sniper
February 1, 2004, 8:55 am
Bah...Whiners are everywhere, and lag is everywhere, learn to play with it or dont play at all. And dont make a big deal if you play against whiners either, since, like I said, they are everywhere...

Meandor
February 1, 2004, 10:52 am
Why are you posting this? We still need to play third. You guys with the comments about lag whining - please stfu, i don't play clanwars with lag. My ping went to that one in the screen to 500+ every 3-4 seconds or so; i won't deny their victory, but i'm surely not happy about it.
Please don't diss my clan mates, not until we find a server that's good for us both, were we can actually have a fair match. I see no need to turn this into an arguement.

LiL_FuKa
February 1, 2004, 4:53 pm
"Why am I posting this? We still need to play the third."

That's exactly why I'm posting this, because we never played a 3rd game did we? Yet you still put that you guys beat us 2-1 on your site, and I won't let you get away with that.

Oh and Meandor, just for your info.. your clan mates banned me from your irc channel when I tried to discuss this in a civilized manner. So that's why I diss them, for being complete babies. Oh but Tattz was ok, he didn't even play in that match so...

Oh and what exactly do you mean by " where we can actually have a fair match" ? That was the fair match.. if you had lag, so did we. The first one however was not fair cos you had no lags at all.

Outcast
February 1, 2004, 6:09 pm
Shut up you whinny bitches........

TIR_Blade
February 1, 2004, 6:14 pm
WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA! Meandor ur on FURY?!?!?! WTF, i thought u were on UJ?

Outcast
February 1, 2004, 6:47 pm
No you fool hes was always in Fury.....psheeeesh....

Go bang head at wall [:-banghead]

TIR_Blade
February 1, 2004, 7:57 pm
ya but he played for UJ, ahh [:-censored] it rab's a fag...

eyic
February 2, 2004, 5:34 am
word man, its lag, lag makes the world go round :D

ThaD
February 2, 2004, 8:51 am
no one normal enough would play for UJ ;P

Meandor
February 2, 2004, 12:34 pm
Still selling your bro? I need something to block my door =P

Drama
February 2, 2004, 2:23 pm
Lag is nobodys fault

Jaakarhu
February 2, 2004, 2:25 pm
this topic sure belongs here.. and anyhoo, i know nothing so baj

Urhos
February 2, 2004, 2:26 pm
"That's exactly why I'm posting this, because we never played a 3rd game did we? Yet you still put that you guys beat us 2-1 on your site, and I won't let you get away with that." FFS, thats a little thing called a typo u [:-censored]. and there aint a screen, coz no1 took1.

and still it was a [:-censored]ing training match so who the [:-censored] cares.

CbbLe
February 2, 2004, 4:43 pm
why do you even play a clanwar if you have unbarably lag...then just dont play eachother?

LiL_FuKa
February 2, 2004, 6:31 pm
Oh yeah right.. " It was a typo" Bahahaha, good one. Oh and you don't think of taking screens when you lose? That shows even more what babies you are.. you never want to display your losses.

eyic, I have 5 words for you, WE HAD THE SAME LAG.

Urhos
February 2, 2004, 6:36 pm
I forgot to take the [:-censored]ing screen, and that happens alot, but I'll take that screen of yours and put it up. ffs

palloco
February 2, 2004, 6:57 pm
WTH, why do put screenies of trainings man?

Urhos
February 2, 2004, 7:46 pm
for other fury members, they are just there, guess I'll move them to the member only forum

Weed
February 2, 2004, 8:48 pm
its so funny to see how some ppl can drown in a glass of water.

Roy
February 3, 2004, 5:45 am
Hahahhahahahahahahahahahhaha.

This makes me laugh. Nothing better than making fun of sore, whiny losers who fool themselves into thinking they're all pimp.

I'm not necessarily saying that that's what Fury is... but from what I see in this topic, it sure is.

Seriously... ROFLMGDMFAO. Owned. Or, what was that [:-censored]ty new movie's title again?
Oh yeah: YOU GOT SERVED.

(BTW, just for the record, low ping does not guarantee a lag-free game. I've experienced, and seen other people experience, all kind of lag-related problems while they had <100 ping.)

bLaStEr
February 3, 2004, 3:05 pm
I hate people who moan about not fair and fair.. If you can't take it then don't play. If you can't accept defeats, its your problem. :D

Drama
February 3, 2004, 5:02 pm
Stop dissing fury

LiL_FuKa
February 3, 2004, 5:54 pm
Roy, get one thing straight.. we didn't "own" them, we were even losing at a stage I think. We only beat them by 1 point, but it was still a fair victory. And I'd just like to say that I enjoyed that game a lot, and they did give us a good game.. but the things you guys said afterwards.. oh that ruined everything.

Urhos don't forget to change the score to 1-1 while you're at it. It may be only a friendly, a not so important game. However, we won't have them lying about it on their site, will we?

palloco
February 3, 2004, 6:56 pm
Damn lil fuka you are a dam lagger i must shot 1 cm over you to hit and 5 cm over in your server

Roy
February 3, 2004, 10:53 pm
quote:Originally posted by LiL_FuKa
Roy, get one thing straight.. we didn't "own" them, we were even losing at a stage I think. We only beat them by 1 point, but it was still a fair victory. And I'd just like to say that I enjoyed that game a lot, and they did give us a good game.. but the things you guys said afterwards.. oh that ruined everything.

Urhos don't forget to change the score to 1-1 while you're at it. It may be only a friendly, a not so important game. However, we won't have them lying about it on their site, will we?

I know. I meant "owned" as in "the [:-censored] is out in the open."

LiL_FuKa
February 5, 2004, 7:44 pm
Thanks palloco [:D]

Dathker
February 6, 2004, 1:10 am
eh?...its ok kn0t...they are just another neophyte clan wanting to be good and show off...(except me AND or!)...of which they should be at least honest and show both of their screenies :p...btw...nice deaths pallco :p