( search forums )
The Soldat "Media" Player
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
Subslider
February 1, 2004, 7:19 pm
Here i Got some Things that i think should be improved..But tell if you think not.

There seems to be an Forward button, but where's the Rewind buton?.. or an Volume Up down button but then only for the music..
well let me hear what you think about it..[:D]
Greetz Sub

MisterX
February 1, 2004, 7:43 pm
yes, would be good. but the best would be something like a menu you can open by pressing button XY. this would just look like Winamp. A bar that shows how far the song is played now, one where you can change the volume, and a playlist. or just use winamp?..

Tha Doggfather
February 1, 2004, 8:05 pm
yeah ive been asking for a volume changer (mp3 player for registered people) for a year now. the music is just too loud now when i play.

MikeShinoda.pheonix
February 1, 2004, 11:02 pm
yea i agree. its really annoying to have to leave the server to change your music level. you should be able to type in a command. like /music(level of sound one to one hundred).

Fangus Deef
February 2, 2004, 2:17 am
nice addition(s)

_z1g
February 2, 2004, 3:09 am
>There seems to be an Forward button, but where's the Rewind buton?..
it s about Demo player ?

Tha Doggfather
February 2, 2004, 11:05 am
no he means the mp3 player, you cant go one song back with it.

AerialAssault
February 2, 2004, 9:09 pm
there also needs to be a shuffle option

Tha Doggfather
February 2, 2004, 10:12 pm
yes and a repeat button ¬_¬

?
February 2, 2004, 10:15 pm
it would be good to have this fro both mp3s and demos

_z1g
February 3, 2004, 1:35 am
i think in soldat mp3 player have this options (Forward & Rewind) it s not true ?

Tha Doggfather
February 3, 2004, 6:19 am
no only a forward button ffs. its f6, f5 is to stop the player. now you tell me the button to rewind.

Slamex
February 3, 2004, 3:49 pm
Yeah shuffle is necessary! As for the volume thing, maybe a normalization filter that watches the music file level and adjusts the volume accordingly would be a nice implemetation. But it may be a ressource hog, so make it an option.

Subslider
February 3, 2004, 6:47 pm
its just that all the F buttons are allreaddy "Busy"..
or there could be buttons like "u,i,o,p"..
and i also think that it should be easyer to Add new sounds to the list now it go's 1 by 1 and it while it could be easyer..
like adding entire maps and make it a playlist or somthing..