( search forums )
Hurray Michal is $9 richer!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Registration help and Shareware questions
Deleted User
February 1, 2004, 8:57 pm
I just registered! [:D]!

Less than 2 minutes ago. I've had the game for a while.. stopped using and then played agian and realized how bad ass it was [:-devil] and decided michal deserves 9 bucks for making the coolest game I have. Just thought i'd share with everyone.

I wonder i've played with anyone on here... My name on soldat is: goose

[:O]But I hear there's an IMPOSTER with my name! :P 'Sall good though, I'm the true goose (Even though I die in Top Gun [:-weepn]) [:O][:O]

Captain RibMan
February 2, 2004, 4:33 am
WOW! I REGISTERED TOO!!!

Alamo
February 2, 2004, 1:35 pm
i regged too and i really believe michal deserves the money. maybe even more???

Deleted User
February 2, 2004, 7:18 pm
Michal most definately deserves the money. Did you know there are 2 cracks listed for Soldat v1.1.5 on [:-censored]? I played with a fellow who claimed he downloaded a registration file from [:-censored] and verified and low'n'behold there they were! It's sad someone won't even pay Michal NINE DOLLARS for putting so much effort into making a pimped out game.

Timonator
February 3, 2004, 1:31 pm
i regged my version, too it's so easy and fast! I didn't even have to wait a day!
And i really think Michal deserves the money :)

Michal should put up stats on the money he received and what he bought for it lol

TAnarchy
February 24, 2004, 12:15 pm
it would be nice to have a donate button on the site

HOBBES
February 24, 2004, 1:23 pm
quote:Originally posted by Alamo

Easy for you to say. But I really think Soldat is worth registering(even though I havent done it[;)]) there are many, many shareware games that arent free even if they really suck. Soldat just rulz...

HOBBES
February 24, 2004, 1:25 pm
quote:Originally posted by Alamo

Easy for you to say. But I really think Soldat is worth registering(even though I havent done it[;)]) there are many, many shareware games that arent free even if they really suck. Soldat just rulz...

ClanKwH
February 24, 2004, 5:45 pm
you guys can registrer for free you know that?

JockStrap
February 24, 2004, 5:49 pm
?

banana
March 1, 2004, 9:04 pm
how do you register for free??

I think he deserevs the money its a kick ass game, but i can't be assed to register... although i do want those flame pants...