( search forums )
Your MOMA's Calling!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Hanz
February 1, 2004, 11:22 pm
I was going to make a dedicated server for people to join. But I need some suggestions on what type of server to make. It is either going to be CTF or DM. But im still a little unsure.

A little input on this will help me greatly. I am looking to make a server that is well known, and a clan that is well feared. A server is a good way to start.

Also we have a webpage now, www.momaclan.tk. It is not near finished yet but I would like some suggestions on how that should go. It has not been updated in a while because im in a state of mental block.

Please post comments and suggestions on these topics, MOMA needs some support to stick around.

{MOMA}Hanz....Thanks!

Chakra
February 1, 2004, 11:25 pm
Mother? is that you?

No mother, don't make me kill Hanz! he's only trying to be nice!

...what mother? suggest a real mode ctf server? But no one else is maki- ...i'm sorry mother! I won't doubt you again..

Captain RibMan
February 2, 2004, 4:22 am
what the funk?

do DM

Icarius
February 2, 2004, 10:30 am
quote:Originally posted by Chakra
Mother? is that you?

No mother, don't make me kill Hanz! he's only trying to be nice!

...what mother? suggest a real mode ctf server? But no one else is maki- ...i'm sorry mother! I won't doubt you again..

Lay off the drugs chak, thats your dad your speaking too.

-SPI-
February 2, 2004, 2:58 pm
...ahem, Rambo match.

Da cHeeSeMaN
February 2, 2004, 5:01 pm
lol ctf mucho better...mother

?
February 2, 2004, 8:32 pm
mother do you think they'll try to break my balls?

bLaStEr
February 2, 2004, 9:27 pm
mommy. could you provide some ctf drugs plz. with vewy vewy fast connection with lower than 100ping ;P (realistic)
or then just simple all time dm with stats. >D

IBT
February 2, 2004, 11:42 pm
do what the guy with the really creppy avaitor(SPI) says, rambo wit realism owns j00!

ass_wipe
February 3, 2004, 5:05 am
excuse me...

the only servers at all should be zombie infiltration!

Hanz
February 4, 2004, 12:44 am
I think I have decided to make a CTF realism. I don't seem to see many of them around, and they are great fun.

BTW: MOMA will soon be hosting tryouts for new members (OLD ONES DONT PLAY ANYMORE!!!) So if you are interested you can give me a shout here on this forum, or you can E-mail me and frosty_fire20@hotmail.com

Everyone is welcome to try out, but only a few will make the cut...sorry.

HAPPY FRAGGING!

Chakra
February 4, 2004, 1:20 am
it finally rained! my crops are saved! thank you mother!

..but where is this server?

Hanz
February 4, 2004, 1:32 am
Soon to me up, trust me. Give me some time.

Patience!

n00bface
February 4, 2004, 4:39 am
I think Chakra means where, like UK? US? DENMARK?

Captain RibMan
February 4, 2004, 5:57 am
it'll probably be canada eh whats this aboot

Roy
February 4, 2004, 6:00 am
Deathmatch. There are already a bunch of greate CTF servers.

But PLEASE keep the player limit down. Personally I prefer very small matches. Maybe a max of... 5 players.

Hanz
February 4, 2004, 8:04 pm
I guess so. The only problem is that it takes a long time for one person to join my server. Since I can't be playing all the time, people will not go into empty servers.

Suggestions?