( search forums )
Guess DnaStyx's Penis size = )
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
Camping_Carl
February 2, 2004, 4:00 am
Im guessing 9 inches 3 cenimeters.! maybe if we guess right he will flat out tell us? right?!

Captain RibMan
February 2, 2004, 4:59 am
ewwww

Camping_Carl
February 2, 2004, 6:11 am
ewww is not a guess....

juice _ box
February 2, 2004, 8:01 am
I'd say 40 feet long and he can hang from tree's and help kids out of holes.

gi.joe
February 2, 2004, 8:21 am
larf!

palloco
February 2, 2004, 8:37 am
I will laugh a lot at CC when I discover Styx is a woman

Weed
February 2, 2004, 11:19 am
i cant guess the size of something unexistent ;)

M
February 2, 2004, 3:02 pm
OMG LOL.

Captain RibMan
February 3, 2004, 5:22 am
x, where x represents the correct length

frogboy
February 3, 2004, 5:41 am
x2/2

liquidis x snake
February 3, 2004, 5:55 am
Let's compare Styx's penis size to... say... Africa? Let Africa equal 2x + 4. Now, let's have x = 'Large'. Therefore he would be 2(Large)+ 4, which would amount to roughly ExtraLarge + 4. Now then, ExtraLarge + 4 approximately equals "DamnThatsBig". "DamnThatsBig" So right now Styx's penis = Africa = "DamnThatsBig". Makes sense? Absolutely not.

There are several reasons that prove this theory wrong. The first of which is that compared to the rest of the universe (which refers to me, being the absolute everything known in existance), Africa is quite small. Secondly, 2x + 4 has a variable x in which x is unknown. X does not equal Large. No. In fact, x equals "extremely tiny." Therefore, if you are twice as tiny as "extremely tiny", that would make you "ridiculously tiny." Add four to it and you get "Wow that's small."

DNA.styx's penis = 2x + 4 = "Wow that's small."

So whenever DNA.styx's penis is used, we can replace it with "Wow that's small." Because if A = B and B = C, then A = C. Transitive property.

In conclusion, we can safely say "Wow it's small" when referring to DNA.styx's penis size.

Captain RibMan
February 3, 2004, 6:03 am
thats mean

Ereseidon
February 3, 2004, 10:45 am
quote:Originally posted by liquidis x snake
Let's compare Styx's penis size to... say... Africa? Let Africa equal 2x + 4. Now, let's have x = 'Large'. Therefore he would be 2(Large)+ 4, which would amount to roughly ExtraLarge + 4. Now then, ExtraLarge + 4 approximately equals "DamnThatsBig". "DamnThatsBig" So right now Styx's penis = Africa = "DamnThatsBig". Makes sense? Absolutely not.

There are several reasons that prove this theory wrong. The first of which is that compared to the rest of the universe (which refers to me, being the absolute everything known in existance), Africa is quite small. Secondly, 2x + 4 has a variable x in which x is unknown. X does not equal Large. No. In fact, x equals "extremely tiny." Therefore, if you are twice as tiny as "extremely tiny", that would make you "ridiculously tiny." Add four to it and you get "Wow that's small."

DNA.styx's penis = 2x + 4 = "Wow that's small."

So whenever DNA.styx's penis is used, we can replace it with "Wow that's small." Because if A = B and B = C, then A = C. Transitive property.

In conclusion, we can safely say "Wow it's small" when referring to DNA.styx's penis size.

Curses, why couldn't you have been my senior year calc teacher? I feel so much smarter now...

Camping_Carl
February 3, 2004, 3:33 pm
If styxs a woman im hitting on her XD HAHAHHA