BMF
February 3, 2004, 10:31 pm
why?

?
February 3, 2004, 10:33 pm
eh who cares its only 3 weeks

BManx2000
February 3, 2004, 11:06 pm
Because he's a stupid [:-censored]ing idiot, that's why.

mr_bob
February 3, 2004, 11:13 pm
i know why but i cant say or else ill get banned

Icarius
February 3, 2004, 11:33 pm
LOL

Aquarius
February 4, 2004, 12:06 am
OMG 3 weeks... Styx - I lied that it is not that long... For me, 2 weeks of ban was like a year!!! Ahahahahahah... poor CC.

morpheus
February 4, 2004, 12:19 am
bmf, don't get your panties in an uproar just yet. it's not listed in the sin bin, and you know how styx likes to post bannings in there, so maybe he's not really banned.

but if he is, it'll be a nice 3 week vacation, and during that time maybe he'll be able to come up with some new material.

R
February 4, 2004, 12:41 am
hes actually not a stupid [:-censored]ing idiot you stupid [:-censored]ing idiot

Shadowsx2eso
February 4, 2004, 1:00 am
yea Bmanx2000 CC iz ownzor... j00 iz t3h S|_|><0|2!

Chakra
February 4, 2004, 1:24 am
..Just imagine the come-back he'd make...it'd be like the rebirth of jesus, or Timberlake being raped by midgets..

BManx2000
February 4, 2004, 3:43 am
Hah then he'll be banned again...

BMF
February 4, 2004, 4:19 am
For once i agree with your morpheus, he will have some good material when he comes back =)

and BManx stfu, you are nothing

Tha Doggfather
February 4, 2004, 6:25 am
as apposed to you and CC, who are superior ¬_¬

ThaD
February 4, 2004, 7:39 am
well hes just a spoilt kid who has nothing to do but creating pointless threads, maybe he will get a real life during these 3 weeks ;/

palloco
February 4, 2004, 8:39 am
Do not worry, the only thing CC does is creating new histories. 1 per day so in 3 weeks he will post I wanna feel Styx penis in my mouth in 21 different threads

Weed
February 4, 2004, 12:59 pm
i guess he was banned for being canadian...

koil
February 4, 2004, 1:47 pm
quote:Originally posted by ThaD
well hes just a spoilt kid who has nothing to do but creating pointless threads, maybe he will get a real life during these 3 weeks ;/

my thoughts exactly.

M
February 4, 2004, 3:40 pm
MA GONNA MISS CC's STORY.

*WEEPN*

Hitman
February 4, 2004, 4:42 pm
M you are so full so sh!t, you hate CC, you even made a thread to get him banned! What makes you like him now, huh? Your only saying this because you think everyone hates you and that if you say you like CC, people will like you!

Liber_Lupus
February 4, 2004, 4:51 pm
CC's storys were boring and lame. Only topics i didnt even look in anymore.

BMF
February 4, 2004, 8:09 pm
quote:well hes just a spoilt kid who has nothing to do but creating pointless threads, maybe he will get a real life during these 3 weeks ;/

ThaD you dont know him. Why the [:-censored] you make these statements?

Trust me he has more life than you do, you worthless prick. And koil you should stfu too, go play some Soldat for a change.

Outcast
February 4, 2004, 9:01 pm
Heh, he got what he deserved for being an idiot. Oh and bmf, i reckon you dont know him either do you(Net doesnt count, does it).

Deleted User
February 4, 2004, 9:11 pm
I don't think my bro deserved to be banned...i mean now he is just gonna be taking up our television playing his video games for hours on end..

Chakra
February 4, 2004, 9:15 pm
lol...lets get styx's wife in on this.

DNA.styx
February 4, 2004, 9:20 pm
it's not listed in the sin bin
Ahh forgot about that....posted now :)

?
February 4, 2004, 9:25 pm
dna your so crazy =D

BMF
February 4, 2004, 9:42 pm
Outcast.. did you quit or what?!

Shadowsx2eso
February 5, 2004, 1:42 am
Posted by Weed quote:i guess he was banned for being canadian...

Ok 1. hes american.
2. Im canadian and if u say that again ill fu.ck u up with a lead pipe u fu.cking Nub[^]
3. Id start acting my age you piss tank...[^]

koil
February 5, 2004, 5:39 am
quote:by bmf:

Trust me he has more life than you do, you worthless prick. And koil you should stfu too, go play some Soldat for a change.

cant accept others opinions.. open your mind once in awhile.. maybe you will learn something from others.

oh, and you know what - maybe he does have more life then me, and evryone else. that could be true.. the question is - how do you know that?
like outy said, its only a internet.. and if that was true, then M was the biggest clubber in the continent of europe.

BMF
February 5, 2004, 5:44 am
i am the most open minded person you will ever meat

Captain RibMan
February 5, 2004, 6:16 am
you wish

n00bface
February 5, 2004, 5:05 pm
meat.. interesting..

Deleted User
February 6, 2004, 1:23 am
Camping carl says "spanks the meat"

xx_nuclear_ice_xx
February 6, 2004, 5:51 pm
im to important to be banned you whores!

ThaD
February 6, 2004, 6:41 pm
quote:Originally posted by BMF
quote:well hes just a spoilt kid who has nothing to do but creating pointless threads, maybe he will get a real life during these 3 weeks ;/

yes this shows how mature u are BMF... actually i would comment this if only there was anything to comment, grow up.

xx_nuclear_ice_xx
February 6, 2004, 6:55 pm
Atleast bmf cares for poor old me :) XD

BMF
February 6, 2004, 7:19 pm
quote:yes this shows how mature u are BMF... actually i would comment this if only there was anything to comment, grow up.

Hold on, did you comment or not? I mean if there was nothing to comment, you should not have commented anything. At the same time you did comment, but you claim that you did not. So does your comment mean that you dont want to make any comments, because you actually made one.

I am confused.

EDIT by the way i asked your mom if i should grow some, and she said that i am big enough already. I hope we did not wake you up last night because she was screaming so loud

Deleted User
February 6, 2004, 8:57 pm
hahahhaaha, u all r so funny

gi.joe
February 7, 2004, 5:13 am
im lost...

carl is back yet carol is still here...

"wtf mate"