( search forums )
Cyborg 1805th Soldat mod SCREENS
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your partially 1337 mods!
NuZZ
February 4, 2004, 10:40 am
... Well ok you remember that mod I started way back, befor 1.2 :D
I said id release on 1.2...
Well, I see quite a bit of people online remeber the mod and ask when it will be released...
hmmm
Im juts going to asdk you now, do you want it. Here some info:
Ok Unique wep interface, noone has ever done what i have done with the interface. I think
Probably every single sound has been modded... And BOY O BOY!! They are pretty good, the whole mods time percentage out of 100, sounds took up about 65%.
The graphics have also all been modded, this does include the sphere flag :). I created bit different explosions also.
The gostek, they are knida wierd but still cool , but hey! These are Cyborgs we are talking bout, Mech humans :D.
And the blood looks nice also, much more realistic.
OHhh yeah and a whole new interface!! Its for reg and un reg :) Looks aright, i guess รถ
... Ok, now for the amazing part!!
This mod
Is
Probabaly
The biggest
Ever...
At 191 MEGS!!! Oh no wait, minus my screenshots (149 megs LOL!!)
Its only 20.9 or so megs!
Thats what all of my hard work payed off onto.
Screenzz:
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]
Yeah the minigun sounds pretty good... Actually it is 2 miniguns in one. Two rotating barrels :D.
Ok well thats all cool

Famine
February 4, 2004, 1:32 pm
I will d/l right away...

Meandor
February 4, 2004, 2:20 pm
So if i pack 20mb of [:-censored] in a zip it will be good? wow.

sauron_the_deceiver
February 4, 2004, 5:12 pm
Stop attention seeking NuZZ. Nobody is really bothered without screenshots of what we are meant to want you to release. Just give us some pictures, or release the damn mod. Without screenshots, this should be in General Discussions anyway.

Haro1121
February 4, 2004, 10:27 pm
seriously nuzz ur ok in my book but god damn u [:-censored]in been going on and on about this mod for ever and just for that i hope ur mod fails and no one downloads it :X like sauron said get some [:-censored]in pictures or release it and shut up

Fangus Deef
February 5, 2004, 12:20 am
^^they said it all.
how do you make the flag a sphere, though? edited .po's?

GeoForce
February 5, 2004, 5:52 am
I want yer mod!!!!

Da cHeeSeMaN
February 5, 2004, 7:14 pm
hmm this is unlike nuzz...
making a whole post just to tell us...

GeoForce
February 6, 2004, 5:27 am
Like come on man!! Wen r u gunna release ya mod?

NuZZ
February 7, 2004, 1:49 am
Ok sorry ill get screens, its just...
Yeah you know how it is.
U will like teh mod then.

CardBoardWarrior
February 7, 2004, 2:30 am
The soldier looks like a robotic flying chicken...

N1nj@
February 7, 2004, 3:17 am
I love your design on the weapon menu, very unqiue. Good job. Fianlly, you did something I liked :D

Fangus Deef
February 7, 2004, 4:07 am
yer mod OWNS!

cat92
February 7, 2004, 5:21 am

GIMME!

NuZZ
February 7, 2004, 6:43 am
YAY! I RECIEVING PRAISE!
:) Ill be needing somewhere to upload a zipped 20 meg file!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hmmm Maybe I didnt bother to zip it all up yet and 20 megs is the original?
hmmm ill just check. AHH yes!!!
The normal unzipped is 21 megs, but zipped it half of that. So ill need somewhere where i can upload a 11 or so meg file. Thanx for your great help!! LET THE SPHERE BALL BE WITH YOU!

villekallio
February 7, 2004, 7:11 am
That kicks ass. But the gostek looks strange but i think it looks better when playing.

Liquid Metal
February 8, 2004, 1:22 am
Whoa man your mod look awesome

Hercule Poirot
February 8, 2004, 7:58 am
guns are kewl interface is little weird and gostek too but anywy gj!

eyic
February 8, 2004, 9:16 am
nuzz add my new msn to ur msn and ill see if i can upload it for u my msn is m00_unleashed@hotmail.com

NuZZ
February 8, 2004, 9:50 am
hahaha EYIC, oh soryy "MOO" owns!
The interface and gostek, they look so much better ingame, and to me the weps look terrible in that jpg pic screenshot. IN-game they are much much better.
Now for teh uploading... itle be here in a few days , sorry for delay!!!

sphoenix
February 10, 2004, 3:12 am
Come on man i cant wait till u upload it :(:):(:):(

Deleted User
February 10, 2004, 4:31 pm
Its well done, but I don't like it...its celshaded...=/

Liquid Metal
February 11, 2004, 1:30 am
Waiting..........................

sphoenix
February 15, 2004, 7:41 pm
K man if you arent gonna upload it then dont exite ppl about it at all!

Liquid Metal
February 16, 2004, 5:48 am
Yeah man! I'm like waiting day after day for yer mod.

peemonkey
February 16, 2004, 7:41 am
i saw a friggin post from OCTOBER saying you were gonna release it soon. cmon, dont give em mod-blueball

paradox
February 17, 2004, 11:41 am
Am I missing something or have the screenshots changed? The gotsek look nothing like cyborgs or mecha to me, and what's to good about the menu that I dont see??? :o

All in all I like the look of it, map looks cool too, can't wait for that race map.

Da cHeeSeMaN
February 17, 2004, 6:33 pm
jesus h christ its wonderful

Liquid Metal
February 18, 2004, 6:09 am
I think he's dead

Da cHeeSeMaN
February 18, 2004, 12:15 pm
yep i agrre lol

calle
March 10, 2004, 5:17 pm
man! did you commit suicide or something? Hey...what that thingy over the soldier/cyborg? It looks like a cloud that rain and cast lightnings on the soldier/cyborg? Man the soldier/cyborg is freaked out! The only thing that is good with this mod is the weapons! The interface look crazy! 20mb download just for this!? Way![:-banghead]

Shagler
March 11, 2004, 6:12 am
Lezzz go Nuzzz...
When I first started playing this game, I saw this mod advertised, and I was like, whoa dude, this will be cool. So I waited.... and waited.... still waiting Nuzz, these "Unreal" mods are not fixing my need for robot/humanoid destruction!
P.S. The Gostek look like my 5th grade holloween costume. GOOD WORK!

paradox
March 15, 2004, 4:24 pm
release! >:( looks pretty much finished to me ;_; maybe post some smaller screenshots of the gotsek but in .bmp so people can see them properly? but just small images so the 56kers don't whine...

pongo
March 17, 2004, 6:21 pm
mm. where NuZZ?

V13T B01
March 18, 2004, 2:40 am
MUST HAVE! MUHAHAHAH! Wow. that is the most kick-ass mod i've EVER seen. but then again, this is my first post here and it's the first mod i've seen so...GOOD JOB! dang...i have to wait 4 it....