( search forums )
My First Map... Another omaha map.. inf_normandy6c
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - New Maps
lil_ramen
February 4, 2004, 1:04 pm
[URL] - Scenery Graphics needed for the map...

[URL] - The map

[URL] - Screenshots

Since it is the first map i made it might be a little bad.

Okay... The links are fixed now...

There's a bug in the boat though.... I'm still fixing that..

lil_ramen
February 4, 2004, 1:07 pm
Typical D-day map... Red starts in the boat with the black flag... going up the beach and to the end of the map where the white flag is... But blue has a few mg's around. hard to pass through if blue knows how to use 'em... [:D]

lil_ramen
February 4, 2004, 1:13 pm
Oh yeah.. One more thing... Here's the overview... [:P]

Download Attachment: [IMAGE] overview.JPG23.12 KB

Sorry 'bout that...

Hercule Poirot
February 4, 2004, 1:50 pm
omg triple post we have a winner x)

SDA
February 4, 2004, 2:05 pm
to many omahas... i staRted with it 2... just wait till u get a insparation and do something original:P

lil_ramen
February 4, 2004, 2:13 pm
LOL, sorry about the triple post! I am making another map... CTF, red starts on top blue in the bottom. so it will look something like this...

RED
======
CENTER
======
BLUE
.. We'll see how it'll go... lol

Haro1121
February 4, 2004, 10:30 pm
man all ur [:-censored]s been done (well its not actualyl urs) and USE THE EDIT BUTTON

Leo Da Lunerfox
February 6, 2004, 2:14 am
not too bad looking, but done too much. Some Omaha maps are pretty good though, so don't flame the ppl who DO make a good omaha map

?
February 6, 2004, 3:11 am
ive seen quadrupal posts befor poirot, so i am the vinner

Hitman
February 6, 2004, 3:13 pm
Actually, judging from the overview Screenie, it looks pretty good, but I can't see any Amphibious Crafts...

bb_vb
February 6, 2004, 11:51 pm
From the overview it does look alright, but I couldn't get the links to work, so I can't really judge it any further than that.

And about these D-Day maps, I think something needs to be done. Maybe putting something in the map maker help or on the forum rules would help prevent them being made. Something like "Don't even think about making a d-day map or you will be banned forever. Get an imagination."

I'm all for new people making maps, but it'd be so much better if they made something original...

Indiana Jones
February 10, 2004, 12:47 am
I can't judge it because the link doesn't work for me too. Fix the link. The map looks quite good but... I had played too mich D-Day map before it, now it doesn't attarct me anymore.

Hitman
February 10, 2004, 1:01 am
Yes, please fix the link!