( search forums )
hum what abaut quest or somthing
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
Taziz
February 4, 2004, 7:43 pm
Hi this is me [:P] so a wander can we make quests or somhing like that example: like u can juse a team whit his own gun u go kill u go to the pont tu du yuor subject mission like take siceret documents or smomtnig and u have tu brose yuor self whit yuor team yuor team whill obey yuor comands and dont attack like animals [xx(] whean the mission is over u can inprove yuor skill and yuor team skill and like that
its hard tu me write in english so dont give me hard time becose my writhing [}:)]

Chakra
February 4, 2004, 9:02 pm
[:-kitty] : I just don't get it superkill..

[:-propeller] : ..me either, Cbble.

[:-kitty] : This map clearly states the Barret of Nazurath is located in a tomb in the lands of b2berl, hidden behind a tree on a hill where caverns lay below, and a pointed platform calmly floats above.

[:-propeller] : I think we've been had. Lord M must've made this map in order to trick us....look, some if it was drawn in MS paint.

[:-kitty] : ..but why trick us? Why did he have us briskly leave Fort Wungun under his wisdom, that of Lord M, to this mysterious land?

[:-pirate] : YARRR!!!! 'TIS I !

[:-propeller] : NO! it can't be! We...we killed you back..back...

[:-pirate] : The cursed land of Laos. I thought i'd be stuck in that polygon bug forever, no thanks to your 'nade bombing. YARRR HAR HAR HARR, I return however!

[:-kitty] : why are you here spitzfiya?

[:-pirate] : REVENGE ME HEARTIES!! YARRR HAR HAR HAR HARRRR!!

..yeah I like this idea.

Liber_Lupus
February 4, 2004, 9:12 pm
If i understanded right u want a singel player as every other beginner and...ROFL chakra.

Taziz
February 5, 2004, 9:20 am
dam man this me [:-weepn] am not a begginer a just bord of play whit stinki bots or playes and internet ar lagy dam a jus suggest that singe player dam u man dont tell me that a am a [:o)] beginer grrr

frogboy
February 5, 2004, 9:50 am
I'd disagree if I could understand you more.

-SPI-
February 5, 2004, 11:47 am
Come back once you have passed grade 2. I mean, come on this is a forum, there isn't a time limit! Think before writing. Anyway, the old mission based levels eh... Hasn't this been covered?

Alamo
February 7, 2004, 3:39 pm
SPI he's from Lithuania like you so you should be a little nicer to him... I guess not everyone is learning english as good as you.

I think that idea is cool, but the Bots are too dumb and making them more intelligent is totally pointless, because Soldat was Multiplayer, is Multiplayer and hopefully will be Multiplayer too.

CidicT
February 8, 2004, 3:54 am
English would be good