( search forums )
Soldat 1.2 is great
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
palloco
February 5, 2004, 11:41 am
Yeah, it is great. It is a completely different game, it allows you to have fun watever the conditions are. Now I am even able to use barret, woot! combo deagles barret blows. At this way lots of newbies find a way to kill, killing is easier, and therefore now you have to force yourself to employ other tactics rather than running to enemy base to get flag.
The ramdom factor is cool. When you are playing against newbies you cannot say I rock, just throw nades and you will quickly know you are also a newbie because you could kill yourself or not knowing where it is if it disappears so everything is fine. Or just use a useless chainsaw if you think you are even better. Therefore you cannot make real duels against clans because this factor is stronger than the skills.
ANd wheh you had played too much dnagames just kicks you so you just stop playing at that moment. You do not have to worry more if you are playing too much or not, just play till you are banned.

Bugs Revenge
February 5, 2004, 12:51 pm
It's starting to be newbish game =\

DeepII
February 5, 2004, 2:05 pm
yeah, I think Soldat gets too n00b-friendly...Michal, don't make it this easy, make an in-game tutorial...

MisterX
February 5, 2004, 5:21 pm
indeed. i can any weapon, i can kill with any weapon, no need to train anymore, it's too easy to waste time on training (yes, this sentence is a bit over the top, but not too much..)

Aquarius
February 5, 2004, 5:43 pm
Soldat 1.2 is great, and I don't agree with u. You have to be VERY skilled to not be killed in 30 seconds.

cat92
February 7, 2004, 5:11 am
In which case I'm a god amongst gods.

:-\

AerialAssault
February 7, 2004, 6:21 am
i see the point in this post