( search forums )
Half Screen
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Need Help? Report Bugs!
AuroEdge
February 6, 2004, 12:53 am
I have two problems. One is the little one where the teammatch filter is on whenever I start Soldat up. The other is that Soldat is halfway moved acrossed the screen to the right (only the left half is shown in the actual right half of the screen). I installed the Build 53.03 nVidia drivers for my Geforce 2 card. This fixed the problem, but it arose again a few plays later. I can move the picture over with the controls on the front of the monitor, but I fear more might be wrong. Is there something I can do in the nVidia tray icon or in Soldat?

Dragon88
February 6, 2004, 1:29 am
The filter bug (I believe) is caused by using a patched version of soldat rather than a full install.

AuroEdge
February 7, 2004, 4:53 am
I did use the full version, but I still got it. It's not that big of a deal. Anybody have any idea why the screen is moved over (by default and if I recall my monitor's settings)? Also, is it recommended to, in the nvidia tray icon, to user the anisotropic filter and antialiasing override and not let the application decide how to do it?

MisterX
February 7, 2004, 11:27 am
I think i've read something about your screen problem in the past. Do you use 2 monitors, or just a setting that has anything to do with using 2 monitors? I think it had something to do with that.

AuroEdge
February 7, 2004, 5:54 pm
No, I don't use two. I've never messed with the dual monitors setting, but thanks for letting me know that could be a problem :). Where should I look?