History of the F'word
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
fabmanx
February 6, 2004, 6:23 am
http://www.funnyjunk.com/pages/history.htm

Pure Brilliance.

Spitzfiya
February 6, 2004, 6:30 am
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHHHHHAHAHHAHAHHLAMOROTFLMAOHAHAHAHHEHEHEHHEHEH he he hehe heh heh

I was trying to hold it in because I didnt want to wake anyone but [:-censored] YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CardBoardWarrior
February 6, 2004, 1:09 pm
Rofl yep that movies great, Ive seen it before but it always makes me laugh. w00t.

that fuking sniper
February 7, 2004, 2:05 am
It began back in the English reformation, when king Henry VIII claimed himself head of the Church of England because he wanted a devorce from his wife, which the pope did not provide. When you were married under the new protestant church, you werent married by the consent of the pope, but by the consent of the king, hence when you had sex after marriage, you fronticated under the consent of the king. And therefore:

Frontication-Under-Consent (of) King. F-U-C-K. :)

My English teacher actually taught us that...

R
February 7, 2004, 2:21 am
In olden days they used to ship dry manure across in ships. these ships leaked and since the manure was on the bottom of the ship, it got wet. when the sailors went down to see what the smell was, the sulfur or whichever gas it was exploded, sinking the ship and killing the sailors. After investigating it, they found it was the manure since it got wet, and from then on they had a label on each of the manure crates: Ship High In Transit aka S-H-I-T

gi.joe
February 7, 2004, 8:18 am
lol thats classic... old but classic....

Alamo
February 7, 2004, 3:55 pm
... he talks bout the german word frichen... i don't even know it! O.o (could be ficken = f*ck as a verb but thats ... very far from the real word)

Hitman
February 7, 2004, 5:49 pm
It just a blank page for me...(with the title 'History of the F'word')

Cookie.
February 8, 2004, 4:17 am
wow someone added a flash cartoon to that! lol thats funny i remember hearing that at my friends house :P