( search forums )
Alien Vs Predator Movie.
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
Frostbite
February 6, 2004, 9:37 pm
Well if you didn't know a movie called Alien Vs Predators is comming out in August Heres the web site for the movie...
http://www.avp-movie.com/
On the web site you can...
*Watch the trailer for the movie
*Watch a behind the sceens trailer
*Download a Predator background
*Download a Alien Background
*You can JOIN THE Battle ?(I don't know what you can do with this?)

That about it .

that fuking sniper
February 7, 2004, 2:01 am
It will all be about the preds giving the aliens a little break from time to time to balance the movie out, but I think the preds should win unless the movie makers do a dues ex (unexpected, normally bad ending for a story), such as implementing a human factor (which I dont think will hardly have a chance between an alien vs pred fight), maybe a nuke of some kind :P

-SPI-
February 7, 2004, 3:32 am
I hope this opens the floodgates for more "vs" films. I want to see Ash (evil dead) vs Freddy/Jason. Or perhaps Terminator vs robocop. What can you guys think of?

ThaD
February 7, 2004, 2:09 pm
>>Terminator vs robocop

rotfl i'd love to see that :D

and about AvP... its like Starcraft lol

Weed
February 7, 2004, 2:56 pm
can be a good movie. even tho its obvious the predators need to win the "war", since the aliens always been the bad guys, but in Predator 2 the story bout the predators change a lot, that means they aint bad, only that one crazy predator was killing everyone.
so yeah, i put 10$ on the predators

btw, there have to be humans, what else will they eat?

bucky_brad
February 7, 2004, 4:10 pm
lol wouldnt mind a gandalf vs merlin LOL!!!

?
February 7, 2004, 4:39 pm
yeah preds will win but the aliens will kill alot of humans and preds before they all die

Urban2
February 7, 2004, 4:46 pm
Well, the Aliens can't kill a lot of Preds, because in the movie, there are only 5 predators total. What happens is, the predators had built an ancient temple in Antarctica, and the Aliens over run it. There is a group of 5 teenage predators coming to the temple for the coming of age ritual where they kill as many aliens as they possibly can (I guess). Then some humans are on some submarine or boat or something, and they detect the temple, so they go in, getting caught in the middle of the greatest battle in movie history.

karmazonpl
February 7, 2004, 5:28 pm
quote:Originally posted by -SPI-
I Ash (evil dead) vs Freddy/Jason

that would be the best "versus" movie ever !

xx_nuclear_ice_xx
February 10, 2004, 5:45 am
GRANDMA VS DONKEY KONG

Weed
February 10, 2004, 11:04 am
yeah, i take it that Urban can be a great story reader (we saw the trailer :P)

Deleted User
February 10, 2004, 7:50 pm
SPI, did you used to read FullyRamblomatic.com? The author had a big thing about an Ash vs Freddy vs Jason film...

And I reckon the Aliens will win, because you remember the Alien/Human hybrid in Aliens: Ressurection? The Aliens are gonna make a bunch of Predator/Alien hybrids which will own the Preds and because ubermonsters. My friend told me he saw some comics with the Predator hybrids in, so at least they exist.

Hmm, so whats the certificate for this film? Its gonna be an 18, and I'm 17 in August, DAMNIT!

NightCabbage
February 12, 2004, 12:19 pm
omg how can you can AvP without Marines?!?!?!!!1111!!?onehundredandeleventhousandonehundredandeleven!!

-EDIT-

hey in the trailer (http://a772.g.akamai.net/5/772/51/67b9aacd822d40/1a1a1aaa2198c627970773d80669d84574a8d80d3cb12453c02589f25382f668c9329e0375e8177dec6493f46ada/avp-teaser_480.mov) they said "whoever wins... we lose"

WE being humans, and soo... marines! =D

lol

peemonkey
February 12, 2004, 11:18 pm
then in walks the Close Encounter Aliens, who want peace, but get ripped apart by the marines, those pu55i3s can only kill little aliens!!!

Kevio
February 12, 2004, 11:41 pm
They are already planning "Chucky Vs. Dolly Dearest"....sounds like a winner

Slamex
February 13, 2004, 5:41 am
ASH from 'Evil Dead' with the guys from 'Bad Taste'
VS
The Ninja Turtles and a couple of badass Gremlins.

[:-propeller]

[EDIT]
Reality is greater than fiction. I just saw a review of the latest Bruce Campbell movie. Hes playing an old yet still alive Elvis teaming up with the old still yet still alive and black (!!) John F Kennedy to fight Mommies. It's called Bubba Ho tep.
[xx(] [URL]
I am sooooo going to see that right tomorrow.

karmazonpl
February 14, 2004, 7:41 pm
I would like to see Jason Voorhees(guy from my avatar) against maybe Ash or Mike Myers
(and of course few scared people running around)

Captain RibMan
February 15, 2004, 4:48 am
i had robocop vs terminator on my old school sega master system 2