( search forums )
More custom eye candy
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
meromex_102
February 7, 2004, 12:14 am
Ok, by my count the gamepley is perfect as it is, the only thing i think is left to do is more eye candy 4 the customisation part of the game, like more types of hair, hats, chains and so.
also there's only male avatars, maybe make females avatars, and other types like strong looking, fat, short looking ones and such, hell maybe make a custom avatar part so people can make they're on avatars and load them up but just like in quake only people who has them can see them, the rest will only see the defaul soldier.

anyway, more custom eye candy.

Leo Da Lunerfox
February 7, 2004, 1:27 am
sigh........sorry man, been said too much already

bintz2000
February 7, 2004, 6:14 am
Listen to Lunerfox!....making shorter will give an advantage.

Alamo
February 7, 2004, 3:42 pm
I think the character customization is too small too. I disagree with the idea of making 'skins' like in quake, but more options would be nice :) Maybe like some slide bars (normal - thick - thicker - fat) sumthin like that

?
February 7, 2004, 3:45 pm
listen i say agian if we have female soldats we cannot have our beloved /piss so shut it, and if you really want more hair styles then you can make them yourself

MisterX
February 7, 2004, 3:48 pm
quote:Originally posted by ?
listen i say agian if we have female soldats we cannot have our beloved /piss so shut it, and if you really want more hair styles then you can make them yourself

but noone will see those new styles then.

but i agree. IF you are able to customize your character like in soldat, then please with more hair styles, and more things like hats and chains. would be really nice

Alamo
February 7, 2004, 4:01 pm
and the dreads should look out under the hat and helmet... eh? :)

ClanKwH
February 7, 2004, 10:26 pm
What? females can still stand up and piss?

CidicT
February 8, 2004, 2:56 am
i think more chains, hats, hair styles and stuff would own, and can have CAMO pattern for clothes, and FACE hair styles like mr T.

Captain RibMan
February 8, 2004, 3:53 am
u cant see that in such a small person it wouldnt look good

Koraktor
February 8, 2004, 2:05 pm
would be nice to choose from different "gosteks" (the body graphics):

- the current one
- a female body
and other ones... i have no ideas right now.

MisterX
February 8, 2004, 2:57 pm
quote:Originally posted by Alamo
and the dreads should look out under the hat and helmet... eh? :)

but then maybe with different dreads. dreads1 would just appear after your helmet falls down. dreads2 could be seen even with a helmet on. because i think it looks cool now. just a normal hat or helmet, and when you get hurt and your helmet falls down your long dreadlocks appear [:D]

meromex_102
February 9, 2004, 1:21 pm
yeah, i mean, just add a folder named bodyadd or something to the gostek folder, run a contest 4 making hats, helmets, hairstyles, etc and trowh the coolest ones to the folder or just add them to were they are now :P i mean, i just wanna customise my player a little more. make something diff from what everyone else has

Sekushi
February 9, 2004, 10:03 pm
Okay, with the given amount of colors, skin tones, hair styles, hair colors, jet colors, head gear, and neck apparel, you've got plenty of ways to individualize yourself.

meromex_102
February 9, 2004, 10:19 pm
quote:Originally posted by Sekushi
Okay, with the given amount of colors, skin tones, hair styles, hair colors, jet colors, head gear, and neck apparel, you've got plenty of ways to individualize yourself.

but it's not enought! i want more! more! moreeeeeeeeeee!!!! IM GREEDY GDANGIT >=3

Kevio
February 9, 2004, 11:24 pm
I agree with more types of hair...maybe more types of clothing. There is a lot to customize as long as you don't go deep into detail (because you can't see details). But as far as hair, shirts, pants, hats, and helments, i think more things could be implemented.